Windows 10: Seems like I had BSOD - Need log looked out to find out why

Discus and support Seems like I had BSOD - Need log looked out to find out why in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I left my computer be, while it was downloading a game. I came back later, And the screens were dark, that's normal as i set them them to turn off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by subby, Jul 19, 2019.

1. subby Win User

Seems like I had BSOD - Need log looked out to find out why

I left my computer be, while it was downloading a game. I came back later, And the screens were dark, that's normal as i set them them to turn off after 20mins. But when i moved mouse or pressed keyboard keys, the display would not appear. Thou i was accessing my shared HD on another computer only moments before. I rebooted the computer and checked the Event Viewer. And i found this Event 1001, Windows Error Reporting under Windows Logs/Application. Details of this log i pasted below, and also attached a V2 Log too.

Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0Problem signatureSeems like I had BSOD - Need log looked out to find out why :p1: 1eP2: ffffffff80000003P3: fffff8050890a0c5P4: fffff80509065e58P5: fffff805090656a0P6: 10_0_18362P7: 0_0P8: 256_1P9: P10: Attached files:\\?\C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\071919-6234-01.dmp\\?\C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\WER-23859-0.sysdata.xml\\?\C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER91FF.tmp.WERI nternalMetadata.xml\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER921F.tmp.xml\\?\C:\ProgramData\M icrosoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER92CA.tmp.csv\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER9878.tmp.t xtThese files may be available here:\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\Kernel_1e_2445132bfd6e98c27658c94835f97a7b cd8569ea_00000000_832212bd-c523-4cd9-b347-cfcd4f8906c2Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0Report Id: 831de57c-e9ef-4ad7-8f37-f7b6c043ff44Report Status: 4Hashed bucket: Cab Guid: 0

:)

subby, Jul 19, 2019
  2. axe0 Win User

BSOD totally random, Critical Process Died and Unexcepted Store Except

If you want to post about a BSOD, use the DM log collector to provide more information.
    With the 0x7A a few parameters are important to know to suggest troubleshooting steps.

3. New TechPowerUp Forums, Early Access

So far I like it with just a few issues, and they are minor.

• The name of the person who created the thread and the date is really lite and hard to read for me.
    • When you are logged in the thread titles are in bold and look great, but when you are logged out they are normal, and very hard to read. We have a lot of users that come, and do not login. So, I suggest changing it to where everything is bold if you are not logged in.
      • logged in

Seems like I had BSOD - Need log looked out to find out why NewForum.jpg

• Logged out

Seems like I had BSOD - Need log looked out to find out why Logout.jpg

Mindweaver, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Seems like I had BSOD - Need log looked out to find out why - Similar Threads - Seems BSOD Need

2. Sudden BSOD, need assistance finding out why it happened

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden BSOD, need assistance finding out why it happened: Here is the minidump file. I could use some help figuring out why BSOD happened. https://easyupload.io/x0tzns https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudden-bsod-need-assistance-finding-out-why-it/fd1f48ac-03ac-4dd8-b3a8-5aba1e2e6afd
  3. Windows Logging out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Logging out: I answered a call which i thought was Microsoft. When i typed in what i was told they took over my machine. When i refused to pay what they wanted they backed out. Now everytime i go to log in in 1 minute my windows logs me out. How can i get rid of them....
  4. out look configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    out look configuration: hi I have a gmail account , how to configure an outlook account for the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/out-look-configuration/c29572c1-507f-4863-a40e-c8f1e78c19c3
  5. I need to find out if there is a place to download the Anniversy 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need to find out if there is a place to download the Anniversy 10?: If I am asking in the wrong area, Please forgive me. I had my Win10 pro, Husbands Win Home, desktop too. All downloaded when we had signed in our Comps. I was amazed and never figured it out, I was wondering if there is a URL to get the ISO, to down/load to make a C.D. I...
  6. log out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    log out: my stuff has been compromised I want logged out of all communities https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-out/511a6042-ac30-4b77-9565-d8635bd97f0f"
  7. Log Ins/Outs

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Log Ins/Outs: I have noticed that win 10 does not allow a generic log in screen like 7/8 did. I have 3 users on my pc; if I am the only one logged in, and log out, it just reboots my desktop. If another is logged in and logs out, the same. Is there a magic key to return the log in...
  8. BSODS - Need help finding out what is causing it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODS - Need help finding out what is causing it.: Attached is the file thingy. Just will BSOD randomly. From watching videos, sometimes when browsing the web, or when gaming. It doesn't happen that often. Like every 3 days I'll get a BSOD. Any help would be appreciated. 51426
  9. Looks like specs for 1080Ti have leaked out

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Looks like specs for 1080Ti have leaked out: Gets close to the Titan XP but not quite there... should hopefully be a lot cheaper though OC3D :: News :: Nvidia GTX 1080Ti Specifications leak :: Nvidia GTX 1080Ti Specifications have leaked 63867
  10. Laptop is slow, can't find out why

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop is slow, can't find out why: Hello, I've had this laptop for a year and a half now and for some time I've been having issues with performance. The wifi speed is really slow even when I'm on my school's wifi. My friend got something around 130mbps on his macbook and when I tested mine I barely got...