Windows 10: Seems three errors showed up after update, I think

Discus and support Seems three errors showed up after update, I think in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Started getting this three errors yesterday. Seems they showed up after a windows 10 update... I turned off windows search rebooted and they were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Raner, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Raner Win User

Seems three errors showed up after update, I think

Started getting this three errors yesterday.
    Seems they showed up after a windows 10 update...
    I turned off windows search rebooted and they were gone.
    I restarted windows search rebooted and they came back...
    Anyone else getting this errors...Thanks...

Event ID:10021Source:SearchMessage:Could not get performance counter registry information for WSearchIdxPi for instance due to the following error: The operation completed successfully. 0x0.

Event ID:3006Source:SearchMessageSeems three errors showed up after update, I think :performance monitoring cannot be initialised for the gatherer service, because the counters are not loaded or the shared memory object cannot be opened. This only affects availability of the perfmon counters. Restart the computer.

Event ID:3007Source:SearchMessageSeems three errors showed up after update, I think :performance monitoring cannot be initialised for the gatherer object, because the counters are not loaded or the shared memory object cannot be opened. This only affects availability of the perfmon counters. Restart the computer.

:)

Raner, Sep 15, 2017
  2. Lola313 Win User

Error code: 0x80004004, Error description: The definition updates couldn't be installed

I've used all my other network provider but still this error comes up while updating my Windows defender, it stopped at the same spots, above the word "the" below the scanning bar.. then this error report shows after. I've been doing this from our three
    (3) home internet provider.

I think its the program...

Windows Defender Updates not working

Error code: 0x80004004

Error description: The definition updates couldn't be installed

Lola313, Sep 15, 2017
  3. screen saver won't show photos

Yes, but it didn't help. I rather think there is some reason that screen saver is failing to penetrate the "photos" section, even though it works perfectly normally when I do "preview." What do you think could be the obstacle? Another detail is that
    initially, one particular photo would show up for a brief second and then the black screen with error message. After about three of these, the photo was not showing, nor was the error message. I have since deleted that particular photo, but to no avail.

owengleach, Sep 15, 2017
Thema:

Seems three errors showed up after update, I think

1. Seems three errors showed up after update, I think - Similar Threads - Seems three errors

2. three random user profiles showed up on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    three random user profiles showed up on my desktop: Title. All of them were named DESKTOP/string of numbers and had nothing in them besides the base stuff like when you first make a profile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/three-random-user-profiles-showed-up-on-my-desktop/1ec0d92d-f651-4692-aebd-c0dced4bf2a3
  3. three random user profiles showed up on my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    three random user profiles showed up on my desktop: Title. All of them were named DESKTOP/string of numbers and had nothing in them besides the base stuff like when you first make a profile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/three-random-user-profiles-showed-up-on-my-desktop/1ec0d92d-f651-4692-aebd-c0dced4bf2a3
  4. i messed up i think

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i messed up i think: i did a thing in msconfig following what a guy on forums said and i accidentally disabled like a million processes on windows and now i cant log in cause it says i need an app to do this...
  5. i messed up i think

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i messed up i think: i did a thing in msconfig following what a guy on forums said and i accidentally disabled like a million processes on windows and now i cant log in cause it says i need an app to do this...
  6. Three new partitions just showed up....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Three new partitions just showed up....: [img] What are those X Y Z partitions? This is on a Bootcamp windows 10 on a MacBook Air. What should I do to remove them? 175609
  7. I think I messed up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I think I messed up: all my applications are gone and I cant access my taskbar on windows 10. Could it be maware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-i-messed-up/1831829c-67fa-4c61-a0b4-c1948e1aa9c1
  8. Three errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Three errors: I keep getting this three errors repeatedly. First one is memory management Second one is bad config info The third one is kmode exception not handled (ntfs.sys) Please help i need to fix my laptop soon...
  9. Three kinds of BSOD's, seems random

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Three kinds of BSOD's, seems random: Hi all and thanks for this awesome forum. English is not my native language so I hope that I'm able to explain things so that you can understand me *Smile Please feel free to ask me anything if I forget to tell you something or if you have additional questions. This is a...
  10. I think I give up.....look at all these errors

in Windows 10 Support
    I think I give up.....look at all these errors: I did what was suggested to me to to a clean install of windows 10 and use the gpt instead of mbr. I looked into event manager because now I can't install my graphics drivers and look at all these errors: Code: Error 8/16/2016 3:53:46 PM SMBWitnessClient 1 None Error...