Windows 10: Sega Genesis Mini is on sale

Discus and support Sega Genesis Mini is on sale in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sega Genesis Mini a 42 games pre-installed game console is on sale in Walmart. In Canada, Walmart.ca drops the price from $99.99 CDN to $69.99. In US,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by davidhk, Nov 20, 2020.

1. davidhk Win User

Sega Genesis Mini is on sale

Sega Genesis Mini a 42 games pre-installed game console is on sale in Walmart.

In Canada, Walmart.ca drops the price from $99.99 CDN to $69.99.
    In US, Walmart.com drops the price from 79.99 US to $59.00

I bought one today and I am loving it.

Might be a candidate for this year Christmas gift.

:)

davidhk, Nov 20, 2020
  2. davidhk Win User

Sega Genesis Mini a 42 games pre-installed game console is on sale in Walmart.

In Canada, Walmart.ca drops the price from $99.99 CDN to $69.99.
    In US, Walmart.com drops the price from 79.99 US to $59.00

I bought one today and I am loving it.

Might be a candidate for this year Christmas gift.

davidhk, Nov 20, 2020
  3. ern88 Win User
    ern88, Nov 20, 2020
  4. POGE Win User

Nintendo Revolution to also emulate Sega Genesis and others

Nintendo has announced that the upcoming Revolution console will not only emulate classic games from Nintendo's previous consoles, such as NES, SNES, and N64, but will also emulate Sega Genesis, and Turbografx Classics. They are choosing the "best of" over 1000 Genesis titles to add to thier emulation lineup.

Source: Nintendo

Thema:

1. Sega Genesis Mini is on sale - Similar Threads - Sega Genesis Mini

2. Best Sega Dreamcast Emulators for Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Best Sega Dreamcast Emulators for Windows PC: [ATTACH]If you love playing games by Sega on Dreamcast console, then this guide is for you. In this guide, we list the best Sega Dreamcast Emulators for Windows PC. Dreamcast was one of the best-selling video gaming consoles. Despite its tremendous success, it was...
  3. Ark Genesis and Ark Evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Genesis and Ark Evolved: I had bought Ark Genesis for my son last week and he downloaded it but it does not work. It does not even show up in his programs on his computer. When he was going thru Ark evolved and into Ark Genesis it loads half way and stops. I have called to get tech help on this...
  4. No sale el correo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No sale el correo: A pesar de tener una dirección válida, el correo no llega a su destino, ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sale-el-correo/e9beb4d2-6ac0-4b33-b8b7-4611d70942d7
  5. candy crush sega can be installed on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    candy crush sega can be installed on Windows 10?: Hi guys! Actually i am asking can i download candy crush sega mod apk on my windows? i do not want to install PC game i want to install apk file....
  6. Genesis/Update for Ark core game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Genesis/Update for Ark core game: Hello, So Genesis came out today, I downloaded/installed it from the MS store Windows 10 PC and firstly I cannot play Genesis. Its not even showing in the maps, and secondly I cannot update my game to the newest version. Please advise on what can be done to fix this or when...
  7. Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis: I'm having trouble with my legitimate copy of JPOG, whenever I start the SimJP.exe a black box will appear for 5 seconds and then disappear and nothing will show up In the task manager I can see SimJP.exe but I can't switch to or end the program. I've looked everywhere for...
  8. My App on sale is not appearing in the on sale category.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My App on sale is not appearing in the on sale category.: My app has been on a sale price for 3 days but is not being listed on a deals selection regardless of what options I use to drill down. There is a very limited number of apps shown as on sale compared to previously. The app is "Plan And Cost" and has been in the store since...
  9. .10 Sale

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .10 Sale: Not sure if this was posted anywhere, but MS is doing a .10 sale on certain games in the store...I guess it's supposed to change daily...but some of the games (normally $4.99 - $9.99) are only .10.....it's a great deal if you've been waiting for some games and if I recall,...
  10. Kodi Genesis No Streams Available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kodi Genesis No Streams Available: I am trying to set up Kodi and the new Genesis Fork on my buddy's laptop and I am having issues with Genesis giving me the "No Stream Available" on everything that I try and load. I am currently running an episode on my comp (one that I tried running on his) His comp is...