Windows 10: Segoe UI Emoji on macOS

Discus and support Segoe UI Emoji on macOS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,Since, Windows 11 Emoji launched, I have been obsessed with them, but the problem is that I use a Mac. Is there a way I can change the default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShashankMunnangi, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Segoe UI Emoji on macOS

Hi,Since, Windows 11 Emoji launched, I have been obsessed with them, but the problem is that I use a Mac. Is there a way I can change the default "Apple Color Emoji" to the new Segoe UI Emoji?

:)

ShashankMunnangi, Feb 10, 2022
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10 default font, total fonts (with sub-fonts example segoe ui italic, bold, etc)

Hi rsotol028

The default system font in Windows 10 is Segoe U

This is the list of Segoe UI fonts required in Windows

"Segoe UI (TrueType)"="segoeui.ttf"

"Segoe UI Black (TrueType)"="seguibl.ttf"

"Segoe UI Black Italic (TrueType)"="seguibli.ttf"

"Segoe UI Bold (TrueType)"="segoeuib.ttf"

"Segoe UI Bold Italic (TrueType)"="segoeuiz.ttf"

"Segoe UI Emoji (TrueType)"="seguiemj.ttf"

"Segoe UI Historic (TrueType)"="seguihis.ttf"

"Segoe UI Italic (TrueType)"="segoeuii.ttf"

"Segoe UI Light (TrueType)"="segoeuil.ttf"

"Segoe UI Light Italic (TrueType)"="seguili.ttf"

"Segoe UI Semibold (TrueType)"="seguisb.ttf"

"Segoe UI Semibold Italic (TrueType)"="seguisbi.ttf"

"Segoe UI Semilight (TrueType)"="segoeuisl.ttf"

"Segoe UI Semilight Italic (TrueType)"="seguisli.ttf"

"Segoe UI Symbol (TrueType)"="seguisym.ttf"

"Segoe MDL2 Assets (TrueType)"="segmdl2.ttf"

"Segoe Print (TrueType)"="segoepr.ttf"

"Segoe Print Bold (TrueType)"="segoeprb.ttf"

"Segoe Script (TrueType)"="segoesc.ttf"

"Segoe Script Bold (TrueType)"="segoescb.ttf"

DaveM121, Feb 10, 2022
  3. Berton Win User
    Windows 7 Segoe UI Font Family Font

These are the Segoe Fonts installed by default on Win10:

Segoe UI Emoji on macOS [​IMG]

If those on Win7 are different they can be obtained from a running Win7 computer [I have one] or extracted from a Win7 CD. Or check this page:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/typ...-list/segoe-ui

Berton, Feb 10, 2022
  4. Segoe UI Emoji on macOS

Missing Segoe UI Font

I was messing around with a program called Weinaero Tweaker, which lets you change elements of Windows UI like the color of title bars and the size of fonts etc. Anyway I tried using a couple of different fonts as my system font with the tool, and then decided to just go back to the standard "Segoe UI Regular", only to discover it was no longer listed in font selection drop down box in Winaero Tweaker. I then checked Control Panel\Fonts\Segoe UI, and sure enough Segoe UI Regular and Segoe UI Bold are both missing.

Where can I get a copy of the Segoe UI fonts that come with Windows 10 to replace the ones I lost? I tried running sfc /scannow hoping that would fix it, but it didn't work. I also tried running windows update to no avail either. I am download the Windows 10 installation media right now, because I read you could install fonts off the disc, but I haven't been able to find any information on how to do so.

ComponentActual, Feb 10, 2022
Thema:

Segoe UI Emoji on macOS

1. Segoe UI Emoji on macOS - Similar Threads - Segoe Emoji macOS

2. Segoe Ui Emoji inconsistent windows 10 [bug report]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Segoe Ui Emoji inconsistent windows 10 [bug report]: I recently installed windows 10 and noticed the Segoe Ui Emoji are inconsistently rendered. Specifically, the Dagger, Satellite, and Trackball emoji are displayed as grey on transparent and in a completely different style compared to all the other emoji.This picture shows a...
  3. Segoe Ui Emoji inconsistent windows 10 [bug report]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Segoe Ui Emoji inconsistent windows 10 [bug report]: I recently installed windows 10 and noticed the Segoe Ui Emoji are inconsistently rendered. Specifically, the Dagger, Satellite, and Trackball emoji are displayed as grey on transparent and in a completely different style compared to all the other emoji.This picture shows a...
  4. Upon accidental installation of Segoe UI Emoji TrueType file, my Windows 11's emoji is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upon accidental installation of Segoe UI Emoji TrueType file, my Windows 11's emoji is...: Issue DescriptionI accidentally installed an online version of Segoe UI Emoji. Upon doing so, although I confirmed myself that the fake version of Segoe UI Emoji have been uninstalled, my version of upgraded Windows 11 could not display certain emojis anymore. For instance,...
  5. Upon accidental installation of Segoe UI Emoji TrueType file, my Windows 11's emoji is...

Upon accidental installation of Segoe UI Emoji TrueType file, my Windows 11's emoji is...: Issue DescriptionI accidentally installed an online version of Segoe UI Emoji. Upon doing so, although I confirmed myself that the fake version of Segoe UI Emoji have been uninstalled, my version of upgraded Windows 11 could not display certain emojis anymore. For instance,...
  6. Segoe UI Emoji on macOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Segoe UI Emoji on macOS: Hi,Since, Windows 11 Emoji launched, I have been obsessed with them, but the problem is that I use a Mac. Is there a way I can change the default "Apple Color Emoji" to the new Segoe UI Emoji?...
  7. How to get Segoe UI Variable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Segoe UI Variable: I don't know whether I can download the new font Segoe on "https://www.reddit.com/r/windows/comments/obbfei/the_segoe_ui_variable_system_font_used_in_windows/" or not. How can I get Segoe UI Variable?...
  8. How to get Segoe UI Variable

How to get Segoe UI Variable: I don't know whether I can download the new font Segoe on "https://www.reddit.com/r/windows/comments/obbfei/the_segoe_ui_variable_system_font_used_in_windows/" or not. How can I get Segoe UI Variable?...
  9. Segoe UI Semibold font bug?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Segoe UI Semibold font bug?: Hi, I came across the following irregularity in the Segoe UI Semibold font: [ATTACH] Only in 11pt the dots in i and j are not at the same height. Has this been fixed? Is there a newer version of the font? Thanks!...
  10. Missing Segoe UI Font

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Segoe UI Font: I was messing around with a program called Weinaero Tweaker, which lets you change elements of Windows UI like the color of title bars and the size of fonts etc. Anyway I tried using a couple of different fonts as my system font with the tool, and then decided to just go back...