Windows 10: Segurazo Anti Virus CRASHES PC ALL THE TIME

Discus and support Segurazo Anti Virus CRASHES PC ALL THE TIME in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, please can someone help me. This app called Segurazo Anti Virus or SAntivirus as it sometimes says keeps crashing my PC every two or so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KingOfAllJee, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Segurazo Anti Virus CRASHES PC ALL THE TIME

Hi guys, please can someone help me.

This app called Segurazo Anti Virus or SAntivirus as it sometimes says keeps crashing my PC every two or so hours and I can't even uninstall the **** because that crashes too.

I'd appreciate any tips guys, thanks.

:)

KingOfAllJee, Apr 6, 2020
  2. gtengley Win User

what is segurazo anti virus

gtengley, Apr 6, 2020
  3. BE AWARE OF SEGURAZO ANTI-VIRUS APPLICATION!!!

I AM WRITING AS I SHARED THE BELOW INFO WITH McAfee.

THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM: THE SEGURAZO APPLICATION TRIES 20 + TIMES PER DAY TO INSTALL ON MY PC WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. YOU CANNOT USE YOUR CONTROL PANNEL TO DELETE IT, I RECOMMEND USING IOBit uninstaller
    - AND ADDING THE SEGUARXO.EXE AND DATA FILES ON YOUR WATCHLIST FOR QUARANTINE. I HAVE READ THIS APPLICATION IS ON A VIRUS WATCH LIST, BUT IT KEEPS GETTING THROUGH SO SOMEWHERE IT IS GETTING THROUGH.

IT CHANGES THE REGISTRY FILES ON YOU SO I CANNOT EVEN MANUALLY SEARCH FOR AND REMOVE THEM. THEY MAKE USERS THAT CANNOT BE MODIFIED TO INCLUDE MODIFY/DELETE, ETC.

TO McAfee:

YOU NEED TO ADD THE Segurazo Antivirus iNTO YOUR VIRUS AND UNWANTED APPLICATIONS DATABASE AS WELL AS REMOVING THE DATA DIRECTORIES (C: USER/DATA/SEGURAZO) AND ALL OF THE REGISTRY FILES NEED TO BE DELETED. THIS APPLICATIONS SNEAKS THROUGH TO YOUR PC AND INSTALLS
    ITSELF WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE.

I HAVE HAD TO USE 3 LAYERS OF ANTI-VIRUS TO COMBAT APPLICATIONS LIKE THIS -
    WINDOWS 10/McAFFE/IOBit mALWARE AND SYSTEM CLEANUP. I ULTIMATELY HAD TO ADD IT TO MY INCLUSION LIST TO LOOK FOR IT AND QUARANTINE IT.

JUST LETTING ALL OF YOU KNOW!

]

NOELLE C 8608416097. 2034431860 YOU KNOW MY EMAIL

Noelle Cardello, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Segurazo Anti Virus CRASHES PC ALL THE TIME

Hi gtengley

I am an independent advisor here to help

Segurazo is a form of malware that disguises itself as an anti-virus service and system optimizer. In reality what it does is show false positives when it scans a user's system and cons them into purchasing additional software and services to fix issues with
    their computer that don't actually exist. If this has been installed on your computer I would recommend that you remove it using the steps in the guide below

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/249582-re...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

TechGuy_82, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Segurazo Anti Virus CRASHES PC ALL THE TIME

1. Segurazo Anti Virus CRASHES PC ALL THE TIME - Similar Threads - Segurazo Anti Virus

2. Transfer anti-virus from crashed pc to new one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer anti-virus from crashed pc to new one.: Hello,Hope you can help me.My old pc has crashed and I want to transfer my anti-virus, Bitdefender tothe new pc.Impossible to contact anyone nor get help from Bitdefender.My emails related to registration does not give me theoption to contact them, nor give me the details...
  3. Transfer anti-virus from crashed pc to new one.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer anti-virus from crashed pc to new one.: Hello,Hope you can help me.My old pc has crashed and I want to transfer my anti-virus, Bitdefender tothe new pc.Impossible to contact anyone nor get help from Bitdefender.My emails related to registration does not give me theoption to contact them, nor give me the details...
  4. Transfer anti-virus from crashed pc to new one.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer anti-virus from crashed pc to new one.: Hello,Hope you can guide me.My pc has crashed and I have to transfer my anti-virus, which is Bitdefenderto new pc.Bitdefender has no agent or possibility of asking question as everything ispre questions. What should I do to transfer it? Looked in old email, cannot find it.Is...
  5. Transfer anti-virus from crashed pc to new one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer anti-virus from crashed pc to new one.: Hello,Hope you can guide me.My pc has crashed and I have to transfer my anti-virus, which is Bitdefenderto new pc.Bitdefender has no agent or possibility of asking question as everything ispre questions. What should I do to transfer it? Looked in old email, cannot find it.Is...
  6. Transfer anti-virus from crashed pc to new one.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Segurazo Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Segurazo Virus: I just realized how many viruses I have on my computer and this is one. i have a lot of questions for SA Antivirus/Segurazo. 1.How does SA Antivirus harm your computer? 2.How can I uninstall it without risking damage to my computer/going to shady websites. 3.I don't know how...
  8. BE AWARE OF SEGURAZO ANTI-VIRUS APPLICATION!!!

BE AWARE OF SEGURAZO ANTI-VIRUS APPLICATION!!!: I AM WRITING AS I SHARED THE BELOW INFO WITH McAfee. THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM: THE SEGURAZO APPLICATION TRIES 20 + TIMES PER DAY TO INSTALL ON MY PC WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. YOU CANNOT USE YOUR CONTROL PANNEL TO DELETE IT, I RECOMMEND USING IOBit uninstaller - AND...
  9. what is segurazo anti virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is segurazo anti virus: what is segurazo anti virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-segurazo-anti-virus/2775c128-4439-497c-8e57-d53fbddffecd
  10. Segurazo and Viruses

Segurazo and Viruses: So, a few hours ago I decided to get a pokemon rom for my computer at romsmania and downloaded the file. I'm pretty sure I've used this site before and its never given me any trouble before but this time after I downloaded the file, it looked different and it asked if it...