Windows 10: SEGURAZO infection pretends to be a security scanner

Discus and support SEGURAZO infection pretends to be a security scanner in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; It installed itself, was uninstalled by tech support three times but always comes back. It overrides MSFT Security Essentials. How can I report it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by gigsib, Sep 19, 2019.

1. gigsib Win User

SEGURAZO infection pretends to be a security scanner

It installed itself, was uninstalled by tech support three times but always comes back. It overrides MSFT Security Essentials. How can I report it and get permanently? Thanks in advance.

* Moved from IE11/Win7

:)

gigsib, Sep 19, 2019

2. Windows Defender will not clean a malagent!gmb trojan infection

This would be a useless endeavor as the Safety Scanner and Defender/MSE use the same engine and definitions. It would also be unable to remove an infection from within a saved ISO.

-steve

Stephen Boots, Sep 19, 2019
  3. bruinator Win User
    steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Sep 19, 2019
  4. SEGURAZO infection pretends to be a security scanner

Reinstall Windows machines infected by virus

Hello Loan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Did you try resetting the PC plugging in to AC power?
    • Did you try scanning the PC using security software and check if it could clean the virus?
    I suggest you to run Microsoft Safety scanner to make sure that computer in not infected by malware.

Refer:
    Microsoft Safety Scanner

Disclaimer : Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

After performing the scan using the above application check if the system is functioning fine with no Virus.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

SEGURAZO infection pretends to be a security scanner

1. SEGURAZO infection pretends to be a security scanner - Similar Threads - SEGURAZO infection pretends

2. Explanation of Microsoft Security Scanner for infected files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explanation of Microsoft Security Scanner for infected files: I noticed that my PC has been running slower lately and decided to do several security scans with the available Microsoft tools. Through the Virus and Threat Protection on the Windows Security it found this virus Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml.After having the script stated above...
  3. Explanation of Microsoft Security Scanner for infected files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explanation of Microsoft Security Scanner for infected files: I noticed that my PC has been running slower lately and decided to do several security scans with the available Microsoft tools. Through the Virus and Threat Protection on the Windows Security it found this virus Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml.After having the script stated above...
  4. Explanation of Microsoft Security Scanner for infected files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft Security Scanner finds infected files but on completion indicates that no...

Microsoft Security Scanner finds infected files but on completion indicates that no...: I ran the latest version of the Microsoft Safety Scanner and it found 45 infected files, but on completion indicates that no mitigation was necessary. I've run this twice with version 1.333.533.0 & 1.333.538.0 with the same outcomes. What does that mean? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. I have been Infected with segurazo

I have been Infected with segurazo: How do you remove segurazo from windows 10 [Original Title: segurazo] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-been-infected-with-segurazo/f1efac1e-57e4-4a68-bd0c-92b88b22ca59
  7. segurazo

segurazo: How do you remove segurazo from windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/segurazo/f1efac1e-57e4-4a68-bd0c-92b88b22ca59
  8. Segurazo uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Segurazo uninstall: I am having a problem to delete this Segurazo program. I have tried every thing I could find but I guess I am lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/segurazo-uninstall/635eccbc-9a9a-4662-b888-90dc042abdab
  9. Segurazo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Segurazo: Hi I seem to have picked up a program called Segurazo around the time of my last win 10 upgrade. This program has caused many dropouts and random reboots and it has been reported as hacking my data? I have tried to remove this program but although I am the main user it will...
  10. Segurazo antivirus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Segurazo antivirus: I have it on my pc I can't delete it cause I need perms from administrator and their uninstaller says you need to restart the pc but after I do it just stays installed and I can't uninstall it no matter how much I try....