Windows 10: Segurazo keeps popping out

Discus and support Segurazo keeps popping out in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Segurazo keeps popping on my screen, how can I get rid of it? It is so annoying, it always direct me to a different page. I dont know if its the right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaryHig, Mar 10, 2021.

1. MaryHig Win User

Segurazo keeps popping out

Segurazo keeps popping on my screen, how can I get rid of it? It is so annoying, it always direct me to a different page. I dont know if its the right forum

:)

MaryHig, Mar 10, 2021

2. How do I remove Segurazo PUP?

The commonest suggestion is to use control panel/programs/uninstall. That's laughable. I have also tried Spyhunter and that doeskin do it (will probably regret downloading that). I have run Malwarebytes in safe mode and it comes up with Segurazo as a PUP to quarantine , however it remains in the list of installed programs.

Current windows version.1909 build 18363.592

woldsweather, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Ṣmeed Win User
    Ṣmeed, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Billy Ive Win User

Segurazo realtime protection lite

Segurazo realtime protection lite got downloaded to my Cpu from ? and I have tried to uninstall but it just does not move. Any suggestions?

Billy Ive, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Segurazo keeps popping out - Similar Threads - Segurazo keeps popping

2. "shieldsvc.exe - File corrupted!" Keeps popping out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "shieldsvc.exe - File corrupted!" Keeps popping out: After I downloaded Windows 11 this started to happen: shieldsvc.exe - File corrupted! This program has been manipulated and maybe it's infected by a Virus or cracked. This file won't work anymoreThis notification pops up quite often and I have no idea what for it is. I tried...
  3. "shieldsvc.exe - File corrupted!" Keeps popping out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "shieldsvc.exe - File corrupted!" Keeps popping out: After I downloaded Windows 11 this started to happen: shieldsvc.exe - File corrupted! This program has been manipulated and maybe it's infected by a Virus or cracked. This file won't work anymoreThis notification pops up quite often and I have no idea what for it is. I tried...
  4. segurazo

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    segurazo: How do you remove segurazo from windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/segurazo/f1efac1e-57e4-4a68-bd0c-92b88b22ca59
  5. Segurazo uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Segurazo uninstall: I am having a problem to delete this Segurazo program. I have tried every thing I could find but I guess I am lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/segurazo-uninstall/635eccbc-9a9a-4662-b888-90dc042abdab
  6. Segurazo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Segurazo: Hi I seem to have picked up a program called Segurazo around the time of my last win 10 upgrade. This program has caused many dropouts and random reboots and it has been reported as hacking my data? I have tried to remove this program but although I am the main user it will...
  7. Segurazo antivirus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Segurazo antivirus: I have it on my pc I can't delete it cause I need perms from administrator and their uninstaller says you need to restart the pc but after I do it just stays installed and I can't uninstall it no matter how much I try....
  8. Segurazo malware

Segurazo malware: hi, I need support to remove segurazo malware on urgent basis. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/segurazo-malware/a6808a5c-4399-46b6-a094-f02b2f63792c
  9. Segurazo and Viruses

Segurazo and Viruses: So, a few hours ago I decided to get a pokemon rom for my computer at romsmania and downloaded the file. I'm pretty sure I've used this site before and its never given me any trouble before but this time after I downloaded the file, it looked different and it asked if it...
  10. Alt G keeps popping out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt G keeps popping out: alt G keeps popping out from right side of the screen. How do you turn that OFF???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/alt-g-keeps-popping-out/d4713ed0-c7f9-49bc-a2e8-74287a7dbe11