Windows 10: Seires X controller bluetooth issues on PC

Discus and support Seires X controller bluetooth issues on PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, Hope someone can help me with some very weird issues I have on my series x controller on Win10 as I am at my wit's end. When connected via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/daxshen, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Seires X controller bluetooth issues on PC

Hi all,
    Hope someone can help me with some very weird issues I have on my series x controller on Win10 as I am at my wit's end.

When connected via Bluetooth, the button input in some non-steam games are all mixed-up (A button being X, right stick click = menu etc.).

Steam games have the correct button input but the left analog stick movements are very jerky/stuttery, which becomes especially obvious if you run in circles and use a high refresh rate monitor. (Tested on Dark Souls 1~3, Sekiro, Monster Hunter World). Here's a analog movement comparison between wired and Bluetooth mode (00:24 onwards: better if you download the vid instead of preview as it caps framerate. Focus on the club, when on Bluetooth, the left stick appears to send out signals at a much lower frequency, causing movements to miss updates between milliseconds).

Fixes I've tried to no avail:

• Install latest controller firmware (version 5.5.2641.0)
    • Install the latest Windows update (20H2 KB4592438)
    • Uninstall controller from device manager (even deleted it from registry) and re-pair
    • Uninstall/install Bluetooth adapter driver
    • Replace Bluetooth adapter (ASUS BT400)
    • Replace controller (yes I've returned and replaced it with a new one and the issue still persists)

None of the issues occurred with my old XBox One controller, which I sold to get the series X one. What a mistake that turned out to be.

submitted by /u/daxshen
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/daxshen, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 9, 2020
  3. ZeK_Back Win User
    X-Box Elite controller cant connect with Bluetooth

Hi Guys i bought my controller several months ago and still can't find the way to connect it using Bluetooth. I have already tried to use steps that were written by guys from microsoft but it didn't help. I am using Win 10, BT version 8 and my x box one
    elite controller. Any suggestions?

ZeK_Back, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Seires X controller bluetooth issues on PC

Need Help With Bluetooth Speaker, Issue is with volume control

Hi Sierra,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Based on the description, the issue you are facing may be due to the Bluetooth speaker driver is outdated since it is new. Since the speaker is running in generic driver. Let’s try simple troubleshooting methods and check if it helps, follow the below
    methods information provided.

Method 1.

I suggest you to update the Bluetooth speaker device driver and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and click on ‘’Update’’.
    If the issue still persist try the below method provided.

Method 2.

As you have mention this issue has occur after recent updates, I suggest you to check for the updates if any Bluetooth updates is pending.

Type “Updates” in the search bar and click on “Check for Updates” from the left pane.

Now click on “Check for Updates” button on the right pane, to receive a fresh list of updates and then install all the updates listed there.

For any issues while installing Windows Updates, you may also refer to this link:

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262

If the above method did not fix the issue try the below method.

Method 3.

I would recommend you to download the latest Bluetooth device driver form the Bluetooth manufacturer website and uninstall – reinstall the same in compatibility mode.

Step 1.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.
    Step 2.

Follow the below steps to re-install the speaker driver.

Note: Make sure you download the updated Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Seires X controller bluetooth issues on PC

1. Seires X controller bluetooth issues on PC - Similar Threads - Seires controller bluetooth

2. Issues connecting Bluetooth controllers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues connecting Bluetooth controllers: I have a new Windows 11 PC. I am trying to connect an XBOX controller and PS4 controller using Bluetooth not at the same time. Both controllers work fine using USB cables. I was able to connect these controllers to my old PC using Windows 10.The XBOX controller paired with...
  3. Xbox Series X controller + CSR 4.0 bluetooth issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Series X controller + CSR 4.0 bluetooth issue: I have bought a CSR 4.0 bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 PC to connect a series x wireless controller for as far as I know the controller uses bluetooth version 4.0.-The bluetooth adapter can be operated using the "Generic Bluetooth Radio" driver which operates as normal...
  4. Xbox Series X controller + CSR 4.0 bluetooth issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Series X controller + CSR 4.0 bluetooth issue: I have bought a CSR 4.0 bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 PC to connect a series x wireless controller for as far as I know the controller uses bluetooth version 4.0.-The bluetooth adapter can be operated using the "Generic Bluetooth Radio" driver which operates as normal...
  5. Bluetooth connectivity issue with new Xbox Series X controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connectivity issue with new Xbox Series X controller: Hello all! I'm having a very strange problem with the Bluetooth connectivity in my brand new series x controller. This is only happening with my pc, it works flawlessly with my xbox one s. Also the swap between the Xbox and the pc works amazing as well. However, it has this...
  6. Series X Controller Weird Bluetooth Issues on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Series X Controller Weird Bluetooth Issues on PC: Hi all, Hope someone can help me with some very weird issues I have on my series x controller on Win10 as I am at my wit's end. When connected via Bluetooth, the button input in some non-steam games are all mixed-up A button being X, right stick click = menu etc.. Steam...
  7. Xbox Series S/X controller bluetooth issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Series S/X controller bluetooth issue: Hi there. I feel like I'm going crazy. Whenever I turn on my controller, intending to use it with Windows 10 just like the last time I played with it (when it was already paired), it won't connect automatically and I have to "forget" the controller in Win10 settings than...
  8. Issues with Series X controller over bluetooth (watch video)

Issues with Series X controller over bluetooth (watch video): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xdsms [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jy45ui/issues_with_series_x_controller_over_bluetooth/
  9. Series X Controller Issues

Series X Controller Issues: Hi, I’m posting here out of desperation but hopefully something gets brought up that I haven’t tried yet. My situation is as follows: I bought a Series X controller to use with my PC and I’m aware there’s an issue with Windows 10 right now where it works fine wired but does...
  10. PC Bluetooth connection to Xbox One Controller Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Bluetooth connection to Xbox One Controller Issues: Hello, I have a bluetooth enabled windows 10 pc that seems to be connecting to other devices through bluetooth fine. I have been using my xbox one controller with my pc for a while now. However, a few days ago it stopped pairing with my pc. I try to pair them in the bluetooth...