Windows 10: seitek flight quadrent

Discus and support seitek flight quadrent in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a seitek flight quadrant that i used on windows XP several years ago. I just upgraded top windows 10 and when i try to install the device I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by shanepollette, Dec 22, 2019.

1. seitek flight quadrent

I have a seitek flight quadrant that i used on windows XP several years ago. I just upgraded top windows 10 and when i try to install the device I get the message "device description request failed. I have visited the seitek/logitech website and downloaded the latest driver for this device and I get the same error message. I'm afraid to purchase another on for fear I will run into the same problem. Am I missing something or am I just out of luck.

Frustrated,

Shane Pollette

:)

shanepollette, Dec 22, 2019
  2. krsokol Win User

Cortana fails to detect flight itinerary in Outlook

Thank you, Andre, for providing the suggestions. At this point, I have performed the complete list of suggested remediations. I have also performed a reset (saving personal files) on my Surface Pro 4. None of the steps has resolved the problem with Cortana
    tracking flights.

As a side note, this evening I asked Cortana to track a flight. The app correctly found flight tracker information on the Web (Launching Edge), but did not take the hint to track the flight.

For validation, Outlook is correctly capturing the flight itineraries in my email. Cortana is properly tracking package deliveries, but will not track flight itineraries.

This is certainly not the most important issue in my life, but it has become a bit of a nag that I'd like to resolve. Unless there is another suggestion, my next step will be to perform a complete reset.

Appreciate the assistance.

krsokol, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 22, 2019
  4. seitek flight quadrent

Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

seitek flight quadrent

1. seitek flight quadrent - Similar Threads - seitek flight quadrent

2. Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Sim: HelloI just bought the Flight Sim manual 27,99 euro and after payment downloading was started but after that I could not find it. Is it somewhere in the cloud or in the FSM program itself?Kind RegardsJean-Marc...
  3. Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator: I can't download Microsoft Flight Simulator I just purchased https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator/0cf604f2-97f0-448a-9bfe-bae47e76a43b
  4. Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator: I just purchased a Dell All-in-One computer last week. I got the highest available specs.16 gb Memory11th Gen Intel i7 processor1 TB Solid State Drivex64-based processorDirect X 12However, the highest graphics they could provide Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics with shared graphics...
  5. MS Flight Simulator 2020 Space Flight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Simulator 2020 Space Flight: I simulated Branson's recent 'spaceflight' by taking off in the Cessna business jet, then pressed Y and F4 to elevate the plane to 282000 ft, then pressed Y to restore game mode. At this point the plane plunges to earth but you regain control at 50000 ft and can land without...
  6. Flight simulator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight simulator: I have bought, payed, the softwarecode for the Flight Simulator. How do I get started?? QWFM3-QPX6Q-KYXKQ-VYJJX-33TFZ Anders anders1632gmail.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator/3961aaec-fe5e-41f2-9993-33fee8da211e
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 flight controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 flight controls: I have the honeycomb alpha yoke but im having a hard time programing the buttons and switches. Somtimes they work, but mostly dont, even after i assign the functions manually. Anyone else have this problem?...
  8. Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator: Since the original FS program is still very popular, If anyone at Microsoft is listening, please issue an updated version of the venerable program that is fully compatible with windows 10 and has contemporary quality graphics. I know there is a steam version, but I am talking...
  9. Old Microsoft Flight Sims.Combat flight & Flight Simulator Win XP & Vista

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old Microsoft Flight Sims.Combat flight & Flight Simulator Win XP & Vista: is there any fixes for the above. I now have Win 10 Thanks. FW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-microsoft-flight-simscombat-flight-flight/e9de8e3b-4b1d-4087-a0d5-d154d0dac715
  10. Micrsoft Flight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft Flight: Is it still possible to download Microsoft flight or have they completely removed it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micrsoft-flight/e473bff5-8103-4399-a5bc-e909c42f6cf0