Windows 10: Sekiro Shadows Die Twice keeps Freezing, Stuttering or Crashing on PC

Discus and support Sekiro Shadows Die Twice keeps Freezing, Stuttering or Crashing on PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Sekiro Shadows Die Twice is one of the best adventure games in the market. However, the game is not working smoothly on a lot of computers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 22, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Sekiro Shadows Die Twice keeps Freezing, Stuttering or Crashing on PC

Sekiro Shadows Die Twice keeps Freezing, Stuttering or Crashing on PC Sekiro-Shadows-Die-Twice.jpg
    Sekiro Shadows Die Twice is one of the best adventure games in the market. However, the game is not working smoothly on a lot of computers. According to some users, Sekiro Shadows Die Twice keeps Freezing, Stuttering or Crashing on their Windows 11/10 PC. In this article, we are going to talk about some solutions, […]

This article Sekiro Shadows Die Twice keeps Freezing, Stuttering or Crashing on PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 22, 2022
  2. marty9053 Win User

BEX64 Crash on Sekiro (Windows 10)

I've been facing this problem with Sekiro on Windows 10 recently. The game randomly crashes out of nowhere. Here's some info from reliability monitor. Any input on how to fix this would be much appreciated:

Source

Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice

Summary

Stopped working

Date

‎6/‎1/‎2019 5:05 PM

Status

Report sent

Description

Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sekiro\sekiro.exe

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BEX64

Application Name: sekiro.exe

Application Version: 1.4.0.0

Application Timestamp: 5cbe93c3

Fault Module Name: StackHash_a4f1

Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000

Exception Offset: PCH_87_FROM_ntdll+0x000000000009CBB4

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Data: 0000000000000008

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: a4f1

Additional Information 2: a4f1af8069727f663950c152331f082b

Additional Information 3: 390c

Additional Information 4: 390ce640a7d0346bdcfc17cd412336c2

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 03348708613509f42fd61b00e8aba789 (2294050750909360009)

marty9053, Mar 22, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 22, 2022
  4. Sekiro Shadows Die Twice keeps Freezing, Stuttering or Crashing on PC

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 22, 2022
Thema:

Sekiro Shadows Die Twice keeps Freezing, Stuttering or Crashing on PC

1. Sekiro Shadows Die Twice keeps Freezing, Stuttering or Crashing on PC - Similar Threads - Sekiro Shadows Die

2. Mordhau keeps crashing, freezing, disconnecting or stuttering on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Mordhau keeps crashing, freezing, disconnecting or stuttering on PC: [ATTACH]Mordhau, a combat game, has been giving trouble to their gamers by causing performance issues. According to these gamers, Mordhau keeps crashing or freezing on their Windows computer. There are various reasons for the same, one of them could be the lack of power...
  3. Squad keeps freezing, crashing, stuttering, disconnecting on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Squad keeps freezing, crashing, stuttering, disconnecting on PC: [ATTACH]Are you facing stuttering, lagging, or freezing issues in the Squad game on your Windows PC? Squad is a popular multiplayer first-person shooter video game. Millions of gamers love it, but it has its share of errors, bugs, and issues. Many Squad players have...
  4. audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing: i have been mining for a few days i have no voltage oc it was working fine before today when i came back to my pc it restarted on its own now demanding games aernt loding or when i go into the game it stutters the audio stutters and it crashes sometimes it restarts and...
  5. Borderlands 3 keeps crashing, freezing, stuttering or is not loading on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Borderlands 3 keeps crashing, freezing, stuttering or is not loading on PC: [IMG]When it comes to the best action role-playing games, you will find Borderlands always in the list. The game is in the talk due to its revamped gameplay and exciting storyline. However, like most Windows games, Borderlands 3 isn’t free from issues. Many users have...
  6. Rogue Company keeps crashing, freezing, lagging or stuttering on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Rogue Company keeps crashing, freezing, lagging or stuttering on PC: [ATTACH]A lot of users have been complaining that Rogue Company keeps crashing, lagging, freezing or stuttering on their Windows 11/10 computers. If you face this issue, then this post will help you resolve the issue. Why does my Rogue Company keep crashing? Your Rogue...
  7. Star Citizen keeps crashing, minimizing, stuttering or freezing on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Star Citizen keeps crashing, minimizing, stuttering or freezing on PC: [ATTACH]Star Citizen is without a doubt one of the best multiplayer games. The game is supposed to work fine on a Windows computer. However, that’s far from the case. According to a lot of users, Star Citizen keeps crashing, minimizing, stuttering or freezing on their PCs. In...
  8. Fix Shadow Warrior 2 crashing, stuttering or freezing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Shadow Warrior 2 crashing, stuttering or freezing on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Here we will talk about what can you do if Shadow Warrior 2 is crashing, stuttering or freezing on Windows 11/10. Shadow Warrior 2 is a popular action first shooter video game available for PC. And similar to its predecessor, it has many received positive reviews all...
  9. Dying Light 2 keeps freezing or crashing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Dying Light 2 keeps freezing or crashing on Windows PC: [IMG]Dying Light 2 is a great game but like any other Windows game, it has some issues. On a lot of systems, the game continues to freeze and crash, leaving the buyers frustrated. Not anymore, as we are going to resolve this issue for you with ease. So, if Dying Light 2 is...
  10. shadows of war on pc keeps crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    shadows of war on pc keeps crashing: I played an hour of the game then it crashed, now all it does is crash in the main title screen I paid for the game pass and want to play this game. before im sent to forums and the game publisher FAQ or help I did that didn't fix its a common problem since 2018 why is it an...