Windows 10: Select a certificate for authentication pop up

Discus and support Select a certificate for authentication pop up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm new here, I am looking for a solution for the attached pop up: [img] I keep cancelling and it keeps coming back every few hours... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sam22, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Sam22 Win User

Select a certificate for authentication pop up

Hello everyone, I'm new here, I am looking for a solution for the attached pop up:

Select a certificate for authentication pop up [​IMG]

I keep cancelling and it keeps coming back every few hours and even appears to block internet access. In case the attachment is not visible it says:

Windows Security
    Select a certificate for authentication
    Server: go.trouter.skype
    APNS certificate Direct
    Issuer: Apple iPhone Device CA
    Valid From: 29/08/2020 to 29/082021

Running W10 version 2004 (OS Build 19041.450)

The only recent change was installing iTunes and using the iTunes library from my previous PC, but I have no idea, I cant find this certificate to delete so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks, Sam

:)

Sam22, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

#AzureAD Certificate Based Authentication is Generally Available!

Source: #AzureAD Certificate Based Authentication is Generally Available! Enterprise Mobility and Security Blog

Brink, Sep 3, 2020
  3. John Zab Win User
    IE 11- The "Select a Certificate" pop-up

Hi,

For us to further isolate the issue regarding the Select a Certificate pop-up, we'd like to ask you a few questions:

• Did you make any change or update before the issue?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting so far?
    We look forward to your response.

John Zab, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Select a certificate for authentication pop up

E61 WEP Certificate Authentication

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I know there is a WEP setting, but it asks for either a 64 or 128 bit WEP Key, I dont have a WEP Key but a certificate instead which authenticates the user on a domain.

The 802.1x authentication (in Windows) can have either WEP, EAP etc modes and the user is authenticated with a certificate.

Nokia E61 does not provide WEP WPA Mode only EAP and Pre-shared key.

Any other suggestions, ideas will be much appreciated.

Mohamad_Vajid, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Select a certificate for authentication pop up

1. Select a certificate for authentication pop up - Similar Threads - Select certificate authentication

2. My win10 certificate of Authenticity did fade.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My win10 certificate of Authenticity did fade.: My Win 10 notebook is giving too much trouble. The best solution is to rebuild the Win10 disk. For that I need the product key. The product key on the certificate of Authenticity on the bottom of my notebook did fade. How do I re-install Win10. Amos...
  3. Realtek Audio Console not working upon pop up selection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Console not working upon pop up selection: Greetings, Before i get into my trouble. My operating system is perfectly working fine until this happens; Everytime I plugged my headset/speakers on my laptop this will pop out right? [ATTACH] Before it was working properly when i get to choose what i want. And...
  4. How To Set Up My Own VPN Server with Certificate Authentication? Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How To Set Up My Own VPN Server with Certificate Authentication? Win10: I want to be able to remote into my home computer but don't want to shell out the $$$ for a VPN service. So I want to set up my own VPN server using the latest version of Windows 10 Pro. I want certificate-based authentication so it's not just a password securing it from the...
  5. pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pop up: just pop up about Trojan horse tom call Microsoft support at 1-833-6188522 is this leget. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-up/2ed5de7b-c0b9-4744-92dd-555672421ba1
  6. pop ups

pop ups: Hi I continue to get pop up's a Mac Afee pop up comes on saying it has expired today to stop pops up sign on here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-ups/8e9d977e-645c-4eac-9e24-297f83f26c68
  7. Pop Up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop Up: Keep getting pop up saying my bt settings are out of date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up/5549eb14-9ad0-4dfd-ad17-9163af8e1146
  8. Windows Security pop up for YubiKey authentication on local webserver

Windows Security pop up for YubiKey authentication on local webserver: I've been making a website that allows you authenticate your account using a yubikey. Before the 1903 feature update, I would login into the local website and insert the security key with no problem. Now when I do it, I get this "Windows Security Making sure it's you. Please...
  9. "Revoked Security Certificate" Error popping up at awkward times.

"Revoked Security Certificate" Error popping up at awkward times.: So when I disconnect my internet I get this window popping up. A LOT. I'm not trying to open a new window or anything. I'm afk when 20+ of these things pop-up. "Revoked Security Certificate" Thoughts on the issue?...
  10. #AzureAD Certificate Based Authentication is Generally Available!

in Windows 10 News
    #AzureAD Certificate Based Authentication is Generally Available!: Howdy folks! Many big organizations that have certificates have been using the certificate-based authentication feature while it was in preview and giving us feedback. Thank you for your input! Today, I’m excited to announce the GA of certificate based authentication....