Windows 10: Select account blue screen

Discus and support Select account blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; <p>Hello. My laptop had A reboot loop, and I had to fix some things. And then after that, it took me to a blue screen that says "select account" at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DoritostostitosLol, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Select account blue screen

<p>Hello. My laptop had A reboot loop, and I had to fix some things. And then after that, it took me to a blue screen that says "select account" at the top, but my account was gone, so I clicked the button that says " Forgot your password or don't see your account?". After I clicked that, I clicked the restart button. After I while, it took me back to the spot where it said "select account".</p>

:)

DoritostostitosLol, Jul 2, 2020

2. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Select account blue screen

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Select account blue screen

1. Select account blue screen - Similar Threads - Select account blue

2. Blue screen that tell me to select a account and it has only defaultuser0.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen that tell me to select a account and it has only defaultuser0.: after getting a backup That ain't end well my pc tell me "your device ran into a problem" then restart. Then goes to "preparing automatic repair" and send me to this blue screen wich says "select account" and as only defaultuser0 below that says "Forgotten your password or...
  3. Blue screen that tell me to select a account and it has only defaultuser0.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen that tell me to select a account and it has only defaultuser0.: after getting a backup That ain't end well my pc tell me "your device ran into a problem" then restart. Then goes to "preparing automatic repair" and send me to this blue screen wich says "select account" and as only defaultuser0 below that says "Forgotten your password or...
  4. Blue screen that tell me to select a account and it has only defaultuser0.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue screen with select account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen with select account: Downloaded old game from early 2000's & after restarting laptop, blue screen with select account displayed even after entering correct password tried outlook password & passcode of laptop & even with no password it shows incorrect below the password column & other option...
  6. Blue screen with select account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen with select account: Downloaded old game from early 2000's & after restarting laptop, blue screen with select account displayed even after entering correct password tried outlook password & passcode of laptop & even with no password it shows incorrect below the password column & other option...
  7. Blue screen with select account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with select account: Downloaded old game from early 2000's & after restarting laptop, blue screen with select account displayed even after entering correct password it shows incorrect below the password column other option displayed is restart even after restarting 50 or more times same pattern...
  8. Laptop stuck on blue selection screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck on blue selection screen: Yesterday I was working on the laptop and I turned on mobile hotspot and then tried connect the phone to the hotspot but it didn’t connect so then I tried disconnecting Mobil hotspot and turned it on again but mobile hotspot was stuck on disconnecting so I tried to restart...
  9. Windows Hello bypasses account selection screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Hello bypasses account selection screen: I have separate personal and work profiles set up on my laptop. The personal profile logs in automatically using Hello face recognition, the work profile uses a PIN. Annoyingly, when the laptop boots, if it recognises my face, it bypasses the account selection screen and...
  10. Re-add Lock Screen Account select Image

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Re-add Lock Screen Account select Image: Windows 10 Version 2004 (also occurred on version 1909) How can I re-add the default lock screen user account select image to my profile (not the image above the username and password field). The picture below (not my PC) is an example of what I'm referring to. The...