Windows 10: select custom margins

Discus and support select custom margins in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Printing from Internet print page does not show "margins" so I cannot select custom margins. Help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BarbaraSolseth, Mar 12, 2019.

1. select custom margins

Printing from Internet print page does not show "margins" so I cannot select custom margins. Help.

:)

BarbaraSolseth, Mar 12, 2019

2. margins in wordpad

Hi,

Change the Document Margins. Open your document in WordPad, click the menu button and select "Page Setup" from the menu to display the Page Setup window. Change the "Left," "Right," "Top" and "Bottom" margins in the Margins section. Note that all margins are
    shown in inches

Good luck...

MilagrosM2020, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Margins in the new EDGE

I agree. I MUST be able to set custom margins for my PDF docs. I would like to use Edge but can't for this. Microsoft requirements team, please consider giving us back custom margin control.

MarkS49675, Mar 12, 2019
  4. select custom margins

How to add a margin to my 2nd screen ?

Hi Evido,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to customize the frame margin of the screen. I will surely assist you on this.

I suggest you follow the below steps to customize screen resolution and check if it resolves the issue.

1. Click on Start and select Control Panel.

2. Navigate to Display > Change display settings.

3. Select the recommended resolution from the drop down menu of Resolution.

4. Click on Advanced settings under
    Change the appearance of your display

5. Click on Properties under Adapter tab.

6. Select Driver tab and click on Update Driver
    and then on check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

select custom margins

1. select custom margins - Similar Threads - select custom margins

2. MARGINS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MARGINS: I'm trying to troubleshoot margins in WORD. I cannot change margins in my document. A Microsoft tech tried for 45 minutes and could not change the margins. Has anyone run across this problem?...
  3. MARGINS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MARGINS: I'm trying to troubleshoot margins in WORD. I cannot change margins in my document. A Microsoft tech tried for 45 minutes and could not change the margins. Has anyone run across this problem?...
  4. MARGINS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Margins

in Windows 10 Customization
    Margins: The content page will not extend to the left margin and neither will the right and that, of course, is so important so I can scroll down the page. What can I do, Community? Thank you....
  6. margin

margin: How to I move the left margin to allow full vision of programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/margin/c8e7b84d-9ac6-4ede-b3be-b3de984e444b
  7. custom margins are not accepted in word 10

custom margins are not accepted in word 10: setting up HMDI slide margins - Word will not cooperate. How can I make it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/custom-margins-are-not-accepted-in-word-10/24f3902e-4198-4a0f-8ea0-ccfc67daabdc
  8. margins in Notepad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    margins in Notepad: how to adjust margins in Notepad. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/margins-in-notepad/f15a9d14-d4ef-481f-aa76-f1bfb3825591
  9. Margins changed

Margins changed: The margins in all my saved files and documents have been changed. All margins are now approximately four inches wide. I have no idea how this occurred. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/margins-changed/e99d9a37-09a2-4919-89a9-0730241c39d4
  10. margins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    margins: Suddenly my office word top margin disappeared and the cursor goes to the top. I went into Pay Layout and clicked on last margin settings but that did not help. I cannot set the top and bottom margins....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Print Custom Margins Setting in Excel language:en

2. how to make margins in windows 10 word pad

3. change margins in wordpad

4. help with wordpad in windows 10 MARGINS,
  5. help with wordpad in windows 10 change margins,
  6. select a custom margin