Windows 10: Select Startup not available in system config?

Discus and support Select Startup not available in system config? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; system configuration only has normal startup enabled and won't permit me to change to selected startup. Does anybody have a fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AldenMiller, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Select Startup not available in system config?

system configuration only has normal startup enabled and won't permit me to change to selected startup. Does anybody have a fix?

:)

AldenMiller, Oct 8, 2018

2. MS Config System Config Tool

When I launch the MS config system config tool (wins 10) it defaults to the Selective startup option. When I attempt to change and apply it to the Normal setup and do the restart it again defaults back to Selective. Would appreciate some insight as to
    why I can't get these changes to be maintained.

Rick5900UY, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 8, 2018
  4. John Vil Win User

Select Startup not available in system config?

Bad System Config Info

We appreciate your response. The error, bad config info means that something is wrong with the registry on your PC and you'll need to return to a previous configuration. Kindly follow the steps below to perform a system restore:

• Turn off your PC by pressing and holding the power button, then turn it back on. When you see your PC manufacturer's logo, turn the PC off again. Repeat the process until you see
      Please wait.
    • Select Troubleshoot, then choose Advanced options >
      System Restore.
    • Choose an administrator account and enter the password. Select Continue.
    • Choose a restore point to restart your PC to. Select last known good configuration.
    • If you're still having trouble or if there's no restore point available, the last option we have is to
      reset your PC.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Select Startup not available in system config?

1. Select Startup not available in system config? - Similar Threads - Select Startup available

2. Only one system selection on boot startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Only one system selection on boot startup: In my system i have 2 windows installed one on C and one on disk J. In my msconfig i see both but on stratup i see only one windows and not 2, so i need every time to select one of this as default and in this way on startup i can select the windows that i want. There is the...
  3. Bsod loop at startup BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bsod loop at startup BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: When I start up the pc, after the manufacturer's logo loading it blue screens with the error BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO, after it goes 100%, it goes in a screen with two buttons: continue and advanced options. If I reset the pc from advanced options it resets but all of a sudden...
  4. System Config

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Config: Just purchased an Asus ROG GL10DH, Ryzen AMD 7 3700X, 8 core,3593 MHz, 8GB Ram, GTX 1650 Video card, 1TB SSD. Getting what I think is long boot times- 17.6Bios. Could someone tell me if any of these are the reason? Below see my snips: [IMG][IMG]...
  5. Bad system config

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad system config: So out of nowhere, got the {bad system config info} error. Computer won't let me factory reset or anything, and I don't have a back up since the laptop isn't mine. Does anyone know a fix? I've tried quite a few things from online to no avail. Not the best when it comes to...
  6. System config reverts

System config reverts: I posted this already but it seems you guys answer only once then ignore further replies so I must make new Question to get answers. But back to subject, I want to set my RAM memory usage to 16GB, right now it shows 14,2GB usable, So I go system config -> boot -> advanced...
  7. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO (Blue Startup Screen)

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO (Blue Startup Screen): Hi, I keep getting this blue screen, I have tried everything that I can think of but it just keeps looping back to this screen. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO Windows 10 home 64 Home PC Anyone here know what I can try? Thank you. [IMG]...
  8. Bad system config

Bad system config: A while back I setup a restore point on my usb and selected the option where it would make a new one to to replace the old one every hour because i thought it would be useful. After installing the latest windows 10 update the next day my laptop starting slowing down severely...
  9. Bad system Config

Bad system Config: I was trying to access my windows OS folder in linux (ubuntu unity version) .So I tried to access it using the command sudo ntfs fix /dev/sda5 . but later when i swiched to windows then it showed a BSOD displaying bad sytem config .Can someone please help me to fix this bug ?...
  10. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG

in Windows 10 Support
    BAD SYSTEM CONFIG: I upgraded to laptop windows 10, and when I try to restart the error message "BAD SYSTEM CONFIG", the system automatically goes to the manager recovery menu, but will not accept my password for the microsoft account. I have changed it using my desktop computer, but the laptop...