Windows 10: Select the default pen size and color while drawing and writing on photos

Discus and support Select the default pen size and color while drawing and writing on photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This question has been asked in several different ways, at least as far back as 2017 Example HERE . Has there been any development on this issue in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by asd.sparky, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Select the default pen size and color while drawing and writing on photos

This question has been asked in several different ways, at least as far back as 2017 Example HERE . Has there been any development on this issue in the last 2 years? One would think that, as smart and advanced as the Surface Pro is supposed to be, a user should be able to change the default pen size and color for writing and drawing on photos, without having to select these attributes every time a photo is opened. Search results keep returning the question but not a viable solution.

***Original title: Default pen size and color***

:)

asd.sparky, Jul 4, 2019

2. Windows photo default pen, size and color

Under windows 10, in windows photo, when drawing on an image, I am searching how to setup a default: tool (pen, pencil), color and size.

Anyone knows how to do this?

Thanks.

Select the default pen size and color while drawing and writing on photos 43d10f63-378d-435f-a560-3ca82de1f3d6.jpg

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

BrunoBiking, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Default Pen Color and Size in Microsoft Photos

Why should the user not be able to set a default pen and size in Microsoft Photos? Every time they want to write something on photos they have to go through the same time-consuming process? Sorry to say that this is really stupid. No wonder guys in apple
    produce more user-friendly products!

Photos is not user-friendly at all!

Mahmood Naimpour, Jul 4, 2019
  4. Select the default pen size and color while drawing and writing on photos

Change Photo app default draw color Win10

I was wondering if there was a way to change the default 'draw colour' on the Windows 10 Photos App. Currently mine defaults every time I open the app to 'Pastel Blue' size/weight 10. As I regularly use this on my Surface Pro 4 with the pen to draw on
    maps this is way too thick and a terrible colour. Would love to change it to red, size 3. Currently very annoying, having to change this every time I open the app.

Has anyone been able to change this as a default

RyanWillis-81, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

Select the default pen size and color while drawing and writing on photos

1. Select the default pen size and color while drawing and writing on photos - Similar Threads - Select default pen

2. Unlink photo size while resizing photos???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unlink photo size while resizing photos???: Hello! I am trying to resize a photo. In both the Photos and Photos Legacy app, there is an icon with a link on it that cannot be interacted with, only saying "Aspect ratio is maintained." I cannot figure out how to disable this, and it is quite useless to me to only be able...
  3. Unlink photo size while resizing photos???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlink photo size while resizing photos???: Hello! I am trying to resize a photo. In both the Photos and Photos Legacy app, there is an icon with a link on it that cannot be interacted with, only saying "Aspect ratio is maintained." I cannot figure out how to disable this, and it is quite useless to me to only be able...
  4. Unlink photo size while resizing photos???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pen Drive Write Protected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pen Drive Write Protected: Hi everyone! I have a 4 GB Transcend pen drive which I formatted few days back. But I think that I made any mistake in formatting the pen drive I think I disturbed the file system column which made my pen drive Write Protected as shown in the attachment below. This had made...
  6. Photo app crashes while selecting photos

Photo app crashes while selecting photos: I am having problems uploading photos unless I manually delete the previous photos. I used to have the option under "Import Settings" to automatically delete items from device after download; I just had to check that option. Now, I don't have that option; the only options I...
  7. Photos actual size default

Photos actual size default: I've been comparing photos a lot among certain communites lately and having to set each photo to default size for the full experience but having to redo it every time i switch between photos is frusturating. is there any way for me to make it so all photos default to actual...
  8. Default pen size and color

Default pen size and color: This question has been asked in several different ways, at least as far back as 2017 Example HERE . Has there been any development on this issue in the last 2 years? One would think that, as smart and advanced as the Surface Pro is supposed to be, a user should be able to...
  9. Draw in photos

Draw in photos: I have only 6 colours when I will draw? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/draw-in-photos/f992087b-f5a1-4257-a239-53d443320ae7
  10. Postage Stamp size Drawing

Postage Stamp size Drawing: With the 3D Paint, I tried using the Canvas to resize the drawing and by selecting On Button to Resize the Drawing to Resize the drawing along with the Canvas but this does not work. Microsoft needs to fix this feature. Too many complaints have gone by with no fix to your...