Windows 10: "Select what happens with removable drives" Popup Appears Constantly

Discus and support "Select what happens with removable drives" Popup Appears Constantly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I realise that it's probably a problem with my removable drive, that it'll briefly lose contact with Windows, and then I get the popup again when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SockKnitterPorg, May 5, 2019.

1. "Select what happens with removable drives" Popup Appears Constantly

I realise that it's probably a problem with my removable drive, that it'll briefly lose contact with Windows, and then I get the popup again when it reconnects.

However.

What would I like to happen with removable drives?

I would like that freaking popup to stop showing up!!!! It even appears when I'm in full screen games!!!!!!!!!!! Make it stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

SockKnitterPorg, May 5, 2019

2. Project Second screen constantly appearing.

Hi Norga,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know some more information so that we can diagnose and troubleshoot the issue in a better way:

• what is the exact issue that you want us to help with? Do you want to get help in projecting a second screen or to remove the popup?
    • As you've said " I tried unsuccessfully to project a screen", do you wish to project a second screen currently?
    • What happened exactly when you tried to project a second screen? Did you receive any error message or any error code?
    The popup comes as the system might not be able to detect the monitors. I suggest you to update the Display drivers, it may force the system to detect the available monitors. Here is the steps:

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Locate the driver and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

Reply with the information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Navneet Anand, May 5, 2019
  3. "Select what happens with removable drives" Popup Appears Constantly

Can I remove an IDE DVD Optical Drive while my PC is turned on?

Check Again!!!!!

http://mysite.verizon.net/kaakoon/hotswap/index_enu.htm
    Read the fine print!!!!
    quoted from the site for the program.....

By default, only Fixed disk drives are listed in the popup menu but you can configure Removable disk drives and DVD/CD-ROM drives to be included. The drives removable from the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon also can be configured. The non-hot swap drives also can be configured but listed in gray.

C L a z z a C T, May 5, 2019
Thema:

"Select what happens with removable drives" Popup Appears Constantly

1. "Select what happens with removable drives" Popup Appears Constantly - Similar Threads - Select happens removable

2. I want to remove this FONDUE popup that keeps appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to remove this FONDUE popup that keeps appearing: This annoying popup keep appearing over the last few days. Its happening every 10-15 mins or so. I have never seen it before, have no idea what it is and I do not want it. Im not very tech smart, I know very little about computers, How do I safely remove or turn off this...
  3. Black Selection Boxes appearing constantly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Selection Boxes appearing constantly.: screenshot showing the same: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1REdQpKVi-xTgeD0Nzp8Du3yO-aJKchtc/view?usp=sharingIt really annoying problem with windows, my laptop is new, just few months old and now windows started to show this annoying visible box everytime, no matter where I...
  4. Black Selection Boxes appearing constantly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Selection Boxes appearing constantly.: screenshot showing the same: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1REdQpKVi-xTgeD0Nzp8Du3yO-aJKchtc/view?usp=sharingIt really annoying problem with windows, my laptop is new, just few months old and now windows started to show this annoying visible box everytime, no matter where I...
  5. What happens when I select remove everything option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens when I select remove everything option: I actually wanted to reset my laptop as it wasn't performing well.So I went to setting - update and security - advanced options - reset your PC.I selected remove everything. Will the remove everything option remove data from all drives or just the drive where windows is...
  6. What happens when I select remove everything option

What happens when I select remove everything option: I actually wanted to reset my laptop as it wasn't performing well.So I went to setting - update and security - advanced options - reset your PC.I selected remove everything. Will the remove everything option remove data from all drives or just the drive where windows is...
  7. Select what happens with removeable drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Select what happens with removeable drives: i get this error randomly while playing games but i dont have any removeable drives i have 1 hdd and when that error shows up anything on my hdd crashes and it happens so often what might be the problem...
  8. Select what happens with removeable drives

Select what happens with removeable drives: i get this error randomly while playing games but i dont have any removeable drives i have 1 hdd and when that error shows up anything on my hdd crashes and it happens so often what might be the problem...
  9. Select what happens with removeable drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Unable to remove Family Features, popup keeps appearing.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to remove Family Features, popup keeps appearing.: I would really like to remove Family Features from my old laptop.I am 19 years old and my account is a child of my father's. My father passed away two years ago, but all of his accounts and passwords was never left with anyone, so there's no way of getting into his...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what happens with removable drives

2. what happens with removable drive

3. select what happens

4. select to choose what happens with removable,
  5. what happens with removable drives windows 10,
  6. select what happens with removable drive,
  7. select what happens with removable drive popping,
  8. select what happens with removable drives,
  9. ct the Remove everything option in the notification window.,
  10. popup select to choose what happens hard disk,
  11. windows choose what happens removable drive,