Windows 10: Selected all and accidentally clicked Create Shortcut? Need to remove or undo

Discus and support Selected all and accidentally clicked Create Shortcut? Need to remove or undo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I remove all shortcuts of copied files songs in file explorer ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cheetah2042, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Selected all and accidentally clicked Create Shortcut? Need to remove or undo

How do I remove all shortcuts of copied files songs in file explorer ?

:)

Cheetah2042, Mar 23, 2021
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Selected all and accidentally clicked Create Shortcut? Need to remove or undo :)

terrace, Mar 23, 2021
  3. No desktop shortcut for Crysis or Crysis Warhead after installation?

Precisely.

Go to the game directory. Right-click on the exe file there and select 'create shortcut'.

Then right click on the created file, select "cut".
    Go to the desktop, right click and select "paste". That should do it fine.

Black Panther, Mar 23, 2021
  4. DKN3 Win User

Selected all and accidentally clicked Create Shortcut? Need to remove or undo

How to ReDo multiple times? To correct accidental multiple UnDo's?

First Post - How do I essentially Reverse the Back Arrow Undo function? (Button in upper left W10 File Manager).
    The adjacent Forward Arrow Redo button only seems to Re Do 1 step. But I want to Redo several accidental UnDo's.

Using W10 File Manager, I downloaded 33 jpg pics from my LG Android cell phone to a folder on my PC laptop computer, then Deleted the 33 pics from cel phone. All good far, I have the pic files on my laptop.

I then Resized the pics & accidentally also created Shortcut. This created 33 shortcuts which I did NOT want.

Rather than just (tediously) select & delete the 33 unwanted files, I instead Back Arrowed to Undo the creation of the shortcuts.

However in a moment of brain freeze, I accidentally clicked the Back Arrow 3 or 4 too many times, which also undid the resizing,
    undid the import transfer of the files from cel phone into a new laptop folder, and the steps before that of creating the new folder in the first place.

So 'logically' I no longer have 33 pic files on my laptop.

Trouble is, after I originally did the import transfer to laptop, & intentionally deleted the 33 pics of the cel phone, they are no longer on the cel to Re-Transfer again. I 'lost' them.

So how do I essentially Redo (Forward Arrow) multiple files?
    Or is there another way to recover these files?
    They are NOT in laptop Recycle, nor in Photos on cel phone.

Windows 10 Pro, with November Updates, on Lenovo Yoga 2016 laptop. & using Microsoft Photos.

Thema:

Selected all and accidentally clicked Create Shortcut? Need to remove or undo

1. Selected all and accidentally clicked Create Shortcut? Need to remove or undo - Similar Threads - Selected accidentally clicked

2. Created accidental keyboard shortcut, can't change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Created accidental keyboard shortcut, can't change: I use the numpad on my fullsize keyboard frequently, and for some reason now when I push the numpad 9, it opens a Windows volume mixer on on the side of my screen. In order to use the numpad 9 to type the number as intended, I have to hold the Windows key while I press it....
  3. Accidentally Removed all access to a folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally Removed all access to a folder.: Hi, I accidentally removed all access to a folder and I do not know how to get it back. Can anyone help me with this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-removed-all-access-to-a-folder/bcf971bb-8069-4886-aeb1-521107f3a186
  4. Automatically select shortcut when "Create Shortcut" is used in Windows 10

Automatically select shortcut when "Create Shortcut" is used in Windows 10: In Windows 7, when you right-click a file and select "Create Shortcut", the newly created shortcut is immediately selected because it assumes you will cut it to some other location. Otherwise, why would you need a shortcut in the same location as the file you are linking to?...
  5. Undo clicking the "size all columns to fit"

Undo clicking the "size all columns to fit": I was recently in Windows Explorer organizing some files, and suddenly I clicked "size all columns to fit". I don't like this view because it makes the text look compact. The OCD side of me didn't want to drag the columns around because then they wouldn't match the rest of...
  6. Create desktop shortcut in right click menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Create desktop shortcut in right click menu?: Hi, I'm on Windows 10 Pro and was wondering if there is any way to add the option to create a shortcut directly on the desktop instead of the folder that the original .exe file is in? Thanks for any help. submitted by /u/PricyThunder87 [link] [comments]...
  7. How to create shortcut to open Disk Cleanup with All Items Selected in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create shortcut to open Disk Cleanup with All Items Selected in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The built-in Disk Cleanup Tool may have some items to delete checked and unchecked by default. But you may want to have all the items checked by default instead when you open it. This post will show you how to [...] This post How to create shortcut to open...
  8. Remove "Paste shortcut" and "Undo delete" from right-click desktop men

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove "Paste shortcut" and "Undo delete" from right-click desktop men: Greetings. So, I would like to remove "Paste shortcut" and "Undo delete" from the right-click desktop menu. Wasn't able to locate either in the registry. 37544
  9. create shortcut to remove all connected USB drives in one click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    create shortcut to remove all connected USB drives in one click: Good Day All just wondering if there is a way to create a desktop shortcut that would shut down make safe to remove all connected USB type hard drives rather than doing it one by one via the lower right corner Many Thanks in ADV 55089
  10. How To Create A Shortcut That Executes The "Undo" Command

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Create A Shortcut That Executes The "Undo" Command: Hi, just a quick request. Does anyone know how to create a shortcut that I can open that will run the "Undo" command? For example: Suppose you have File Explorer open and delete a file from a folder. You can right click in that folder and click on "Undo Delete" to have...