Windows 10: selected pictures are copied

Discus and support selected pictures are copied in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; while viewing a folder of pictures, going through and selecting bad ones to delete, all of a sudden all selected photos are COPIED, what is the sanity... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bluewolf123456, Nov 11, 2018.

1. selected pictures are copied

while viewing a folder of pictures, going through and selecting bad ones to delete, all of a sudden all selected photos are COPIED, what is the sanity of this feature? using windows 10.

:)

bluewolf123456, Nov 11, 2018
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. copy selected pictures in a file.

I have a laptop with windows 10. I use one touch screen commands. In a folder of pictures I am trying to copy 20 pictures in a row. I have tried all of the commands in microsoft suggestions. None of them work. Any suggestions?

RobertImler, Nov 11, 2018
  4. selected pictures are copied

copy selected pictures in a file.

Hi Robert,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- In which location are this folders located?

- What happens when you try to copy the pictures?

- Did you try Ctrl key + C and check?

I suggest you to press Ctrl key + C and check if you are able to copy the pictures.

Help us with more information to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

selected pictures are copied

1. selected pictures are copied - Similar Threads - selected pictures are

2. Doing a COPY Of A Selectable Portion Of A Window ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Doing a COPY Of A Selectable Portion Of A Window ?: Hello, I have a program that when being used opens up additional windows. Sometimes from a third party, sometimes from what is embedded in the actual program. Hw can I do a COPY (drag a window over the portion I want) so I can Save the picture of, and perhaps send it as an...
  3. Copied files not selected upon completion of copy/paste

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copied files not selected upon completion of copy/paste: I have Windows 10 and something has changed as I remember from windows 7. When I am in Windows Explorer and I copy/paste files from one folder to another, the copied files are not selected ie highlighted after the paste is complete. This is annoying and I cannot figure out...
  4. Can no longer select pictures as background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can no longer select pictures as background: Previously I was able to select pictures from my PC as a background, including using a group of pictures as a rotating theme. But now when I try to do the same and go into a folder on my hard drive to select photos, the photo files are not listed at all. I have many folders...
  5. Multiple Copies of pictures in one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple Copies of pictures in one drive: How do I stop One Drive from making multiple copies of EVERY picture in my one drive folder and what is the easiest way to remove thousands of multiple copies that are already there....
  6. Move a Copy of a Picture to One Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Move a Copy of a Picture to One Drive: Hello everyone. I can't figure out how I can move a copy of a picture that's on my PC to OneDrive while keeping the original on my PC. The only way I can see is to move the picture to OneDrive but that moves it off my PC. I have some pictures that I want to keep in both...
  7. automatically copy selected text

automatically copy selected text: Hello, I'm wondering if there is a way to automatically copy text selected with the mouse. This works on PowerShell but I would like to use it system wide. This is the way the mouse works in X-windows. Maybe there is a way to script this behavior?...
  8. Select theme pictures-Desktop Background

Select theme pictures-Desktop Background: I can't find the lower panel in the Personalization view. The one where I can select or deselect pictures in a saved theme. I see it on my work desktop running Pro but not on a Home machine. Please don't tell me that's the reason, Home vs Pro? For something simple like...
  9. De-Select individual pictures in Theme

De-Select individual pictures in Theme: I am using W10 Pro 1511 v10586.14 and seem to be unable to de-select individual pictures from my desktop background themes, can help with this issue, Thanks 32317
  10. Copy Text from Picture in OneNote

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Copy Text from Picture in OneNote: How to: Copy Text from Picture in OneNote [img] Information Let's start with a quote from Wikipedia: Microsoft OneNote is a computer program for free-form information gathering and multi-user collaboration. It gathers users' notes (handwritten or typed), drawings,...