Windows 10: selected pictures are copied

Discus and support selected pictures are copied in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; while viewing a folder of pictures, going through and selecting bad ones to delete, all of a sudden all selected photos are COPIED, what is the sanity... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bluewolf123456, Nov 11, 2018.

1. selected pictures are copied

while viewing a folder of pictures, going through and selecting bad ones to delete, all of a sudden all selected photos are COPIED, what is the sanity of this feature? using windows 10.

:)

bluewolf123456, Nov 11, 2018
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. copy selected pictures in a file.

I have a laptop with windows 10. I use one touch screen commands. In a folder of pictures I am trying to copy 20 pictures in a row. I have tried all of the commands in microsoft suggestions. None of them work. Any suggestions?

RobertImler, Nov 11, 2018
  4. selected pictures are copied

copy selected pictures in a file.

Hi Robert,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- In which location are this folders located?

- What happens when you try to copy the pictures?

- Did you try Ctrl key + C and check?

I suggest you to press Ctrl key + C and check if you are able to copy the pictures.

Help us with more information to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

selected pictures are copied

1. selected pictures are copied - Similar Threads - selected pictures are

2. Picture Location after copying.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture Location after copying.: I have a Canon PowerShot Camera IS 150. After transferring my pictures from my camera to my desktop PC, where can I find the pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-location-after-copying/a65584e4-7351-4bdf-aea7-2474e670f9b3
  3. Picture Location after copying.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture Location after copying.: I have a Canon PowerShot Camera IS 150. After transferring my pictures from my camera to my desktop PC, where can I find the pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-location-after-copying/a65584e4-7351-4bdf-aea7-2474e670f9b3
  4. Copy a picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy a picture: Hello! I'm trying to copy a picture I have in the Windows 11 Pictures folder by clicking it to select it and then pressing Ctrl+C.A look in the Clipboard shows there's no copy.I then tried a right click on the picture and in the context menu chose Copy but this also...
  5. Copy a picture

Copy a picture: Hello! I'm trying to copy a picture I have in the Windows 11 Pictures folder by clicking it to select it and then pressing Ctrl+C.A look in the Clipboard shows there's no copy.I then tried a right click on the picture and in the context menu chose Copy but this also...
  6. double click - to both select & copy?

double click - to both select & copy?: Hi, is there a way to enable in Windows 10 the behavior of when you double click a word that it will both select and copy it to the clipboard?sorry if this has been asked before; using both the search here & at other SE's like DuckDuckGo and Google, i could not find a clear...
  7. double click - to both select & copy?

in Windows 10 Customization
    double click - to both select & copy?: Hi, is there a way to enable in Windows 10 the behavior of when you double click a word that it will both select and copy it to the clipboard?sorry if this has been asked before; using both the search here & at other SE's like DuckDuckGo and Google, i could not find a clear...
  8. Your Phone Select and Copy Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone Select and Copy Photos: Using the "Your Phone" app linked to my mobile phone, is there any way I can select several photos from the phone and paste them on to my PC? I can only do this one photo at a time....
  9. Copied files not selected upon completion of copy/paste

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copied files not selected upon completion of copy/paste: I have Windows 10 and something has changed as I remember from windows 7. When I am in Windows Explorer and I copy/paste files from one folder to another, the copied files are not selected ie highlighted after the paste is complete. This is annoying and I cannot figure out...
  10. automatically copy selected text

in Windows 10 Customization
    automatically copy selected text: Hello, I'm wondering if there is a way to automatically copy text selected with the mouse. This works on PowerShell but I would like to use it system wide. This is the way the mouse works in X-windows. Maybe there is a way to script this behavior?...