Windows 10: Selecting a device to download minecraft dungeons

Discus and support Selecting a device to download minecraft dungeons in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, When I go to install minecraft dungeons it says i own the game but the install button is greyed out. I have read other discussions and have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SaKu_24, May 30, 2020.

1. SaKu_24 Win User

Selecting a device to download minecraft dungeons

Hi,

When I go to install minecraft dungeons it says i own the game but the install button is greyed out. I have read other discussions and have tried troubleshooting Microsoft store, restarting computer, logging in and out of microsoft store, using wsreset and reseting the microsoft store through settings. Nothing has worked.

Selecting a device to download minecraft dungeons 24b29a09-b975-47d6-887c-1ff8ba8f0c81?upload=true.png Selecting a device to download minecraft dungeons 8723f842-e235-4a03-bd24-d6345ce10ac4?upload=true.png

Clicking the '...' takes me to this when i try and install the game to a device.

Now I'm stuck with this issue and I can't look to refund the game since I'm from Australia and there isn't a place I can call.

I was wondering if there were any known solutions yet.

:)

SaKu_24, May 30, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft Dungeons now available on Windows, console and more

Read more:

Brink, May 30, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 30, 2020
  4. Selecting a device to download minecraft dungeons

Dungeon Siege II

Hi David,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to finish downloading disk 4 of the Dungeon Siege II game. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you follow the solutions below:

Solution 1: Run the compatibility troubleshooter. You may follow the steps below.

• Press and hold (or right-click) the program.
    • Select Properties.
    • Select the Compatibility tab.

Solution 2: Perform a clean boot on your computer using this
    link

Solution 3: Try to install the disk 4 without connecting to the Internet.

Kindly notify us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Selecting a device to download minecraft dungeons

1. Selecting a device to download minecraft dungeons - Similar Threads - Selecting device download

2. Minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft dungeons: There was a new update for minecraft dungeons and when it had finnished i had to sigh into my Microsoft accound for playstation and it removed my original account that was lv 105...
  3. Minecraft Dungeons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons: I just bought Minecraft Dungeons from Microsoft Store for a week. But I can't start the game whenever I chose Online or Offline, the game window closed. Can I make a refund?...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons won't download: The subject pretty much says it all. I purchased this game a day or two ago, and I have been unable to play it. I've seen a similar question that someone else asked, but their issue was related to signing in. I am signed in, but the game simply won't download. What can I do?...
  5. Minecraft Dungeon download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeon download: Whenever I try to download Minecraft Dungeons it says "Please Try Again Later" ive tried for 2 days now to download it and it hasnt worked and im really confused [ATTACH]...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 off of Amazon. I wasn't quiet sure how to redeem the code because I haven't downloaded many Windows 10 games in the past. I went on to the Microsoft Webstore on my computer and redemed the code through there. I now...
  7. Unable to download Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Minecraft Dungeons: Split from this thread. I am having basically the same issue, except it says I do not have a device that I could install it onto saying i am not logged in on a device I could, yet I am logged into my desktop to even be on the store page...
  8. Minecraft Dungeons available to download now!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons available to download now!: Hey there, community As we seem to get a lot of Minecraft fans who post question in this forum, I thought to share the announcement that was posted by Xbox. Mojang has released Minecraft Dungeons which is available for you to download, for free, if you have the Xbox Game...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons: Today i opened the game and i saw it had local multiplayer so i tried connecting my ps 4 controler that is the only one i have and nothing happened i tried everything i can think of but it wont work please help me!...
  10. Minecraft dungeons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft dungeons: I pre-ordered minecraft dungeons and when i launch and sign in it says it can't verify that I own it. I have no idea what to do and am very frustrated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons/79f35d5b-6dab-4388-b0e9-b63471bd5387