Windows 10: Selecting downloads folder opens one drive as well, how to fix?

Discus and support Selecting downloads folder opens one drive as well, how to fix? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to add my downloads folder to sync with one drive. I looked up how to do with and came across something dealing changing paths, and I got it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ajwad_, Jan 29, 2024.

1. Ajwad_ Win User

Selecting downloads folder opens one drive as well, how to fix?

I wanted to add my downloads folder to sync with one drive. I looked up how to do with and came across something dealing changing paths, and I got it to work. But now every time I open the downloads folder, it automatically opens the one drive folder.How do i prevent that from happening or undo what I have done? link to video of what I'm speaking about....https://dlggroups-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/p/ajwad/EcgeqrJBr2VCpaccom-AirABWAXg-jNmRPkzoBiRiblPKg?e=JKMyAy

:)

Ajwad_, Jan 29, 2024
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Jan 29, 2024
  3. i1yas Win User
    acceess denied to specific folder

ohh thanks god finaly i made it i download a free software name treesize portable version and run it as admin then i select drive and scan when list open it show me my hidden folder which i copy to another place then delete hidden folder.and save my spce thanks all to your answer

i1yas, Jan 29, 2024
  4. Jacko28 Win User

Opening a Folder in VC++

I've recently started learning VC++ and it's coming along quite nicley, I've now been given a little task by my boss to add a button to an excisting Incident report program.

All the button needs to do is open a new explorer window and open the folder selected in the incident report program. There isn't a deadline for it, it's just to assist in my learning.

I'm not asking for anyone to do it for me, i just need a few suggestions on how to do this so i'm looking in the correct direction?

Thanks

Jacko28, Jan 29, 2024
Thema:

1. Selecting downloads folder opens one drive as well, how to fix? - Similar Threads - Selecting downloads folder

2. Selecting downloads folder opens one drive as well, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selecting downloads folder opens one drive as well, how to fix?: I wanted to add my downloads folder to sync with one drive. I looked up how to do with and came across something dealing changing paths, and I got it to work. But now every time I open the downloads folder, it automatically opens the one drive folder.How do i prevent that...
  3. When I select one folder to open all the folders above it are selected from the beginning...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I select one folder to open all the folders above it are selected from the beginning...: Recently I've come across a weird problem in which my folders in 'This PC' are automatically getting selected and when I try to open any drive Drive D for example, I end up opening all the folders that were selected automatically. Not just this, Other softwares too are...
  4. When I select one folder to open all the folders above it are selected from the beginning...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I select one folder to open all the folders above it are selected from the beginning...: Recently I've come across a weird problem in which my folders in 'This PC' are automatically getting selected and when I try to open any drive Drive D for example, I end up opening all the folders that were selected automatically. Not just this, Other softwares too are...
  5. When I select one folder to open all the folders above it are selected from the beginning...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Selective folders in one drive disappeared from my one drive folder

Selective folders in one drive disappeared from my one drive folder: I think my laptop was hacked and selective important folders have completely disappeared from my one drive with nothing in one drive recycling folder. Does Microsoft keep back records prior to 15th March 2023. It looks like someone access my account. I had a single passcode...
  7. Selective folders in one drive disappeared from my one drive folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selective folders in one drive disappeared from my one drive folder: I think my laptop was hacked and selective important folders have completely disappeared from my one drive with nothing in one drive recycling folder. Does Microsoft keep back records prior to 15th March 2023. It looks like someone access my account. I had a single passcode...
  8. One Drive - how to open Office documents in a shared folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive - how to open Office documents in a shared folder: I have a shared public One Drive folder containing files set read/download only and provide the link to the folder to several people. Peviously any one accessing the folder via the link could open all files in the folder including MS Office files Powerpoint etc. without...
  9. One Drive - how to open Office documents in a shared folder

One Drive - how to open Office documents in a shared folder: I have a shared public One Drive folder containing files set read/download only and provide the link to the folder to several people. Peviously any one accessing the folder via the link could open all files in the folder including MS Office files Powerpoint etc. without...
  10. Selecting Folders and Files to Back Up to One Drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Selecting Folders and Files to Back Up to One Drive: I don't mind the service. But, I don't want ALL my files on my laptop to be in the Cloud. How do I de-select certain folders and files so they are NOT saved in the Cloud?...