Windows 10: selecting multiple jpegs from documents to send in one

Discus and support selecting multiple jpegs from documents to send in one in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; the question is in the title... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdrianFarr1, Aug 20, 2019.

1. selecting multiple jpegs from documents to send in one

the question is in the title

:)

AdrianFarr1, Aug 20, 2019

2. Scanned Document

To split the file into its components, you could do this:

1. Open the file, e.g. with mspaint.exe.
    2. Zoom it so that the first page fills most of the screen.
    3. Use snippingtool.exe to capture the page.
    4. Save it as Page001.jpg.
    5. Repeat Steps 2..4 until you have done all pages.

Frederik Long, Aug 20, 2019
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Scanned Document

You can't scan multiple pages into a single JPEG file.

JimWynne, Aug 20, 2019
  4. selecting multiple jpegs from documents to send in one

How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

If that's the case, kindly try these steps and see if this resolves the issue:

• Open File Explorer, then right-click on a JPEG file.
    • Select Properties, then click Change beside
      Opens with.
    • Select Photoshop. If Photoshop is not on the list, select
      Look for another app on this PC
    • From the list, select Photoshop.

If the Photoshop app is missing, we highly suggest that you update the app or uninstall; then reinstall the Photoshop app through Windows Store.

Get back to us should you need further help.

Vanessa Oca, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

selecting multiple jpegs from documents to send in one

1. selecting multiple jpegs from documents to send in one - Similar Threads - selecting multiple jpegs

2. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?: I can't seem to change the settings with my HP Deskjet 3050 printer / scanner to enable me to save multiple scanned pages as one document? Can anyone help please?...
  3. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?: I can't seem to change the settings with my HP Deskjet 3050 printer / scanner to enable me to save multiple scanned pages as one document? Can anyone help please?...
  4. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sending documents to print

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sending documents to print: I just want to open a document with out saving. When I get an attachment, I want to preview it and send it to print. However, I am asked to save it before it will print. I don't want to save the document.Can anyone help....
  6. Extraction of JPEG images from multiple compressed files routine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extraction of JPEG images from multiple compressed files routine: Does anyone know of a routine that could be used to extract only the JPEG images from multiple compresses zip files all in one go? The alternative at the moment is to open each zip file and manually extract the jpeg files, as I don't want to extract the other files or...
  7. scanning a document from printer and sending to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanning a document from printer and sending to computer: How can I scan a document on my printer and then have it sent to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-a-document-from-printer-and-sending-to/bd4687da-3e98-48d1-aec2-72ac1f8240c5
  8. Documents - "Send to" Question

Documents - "Send to" Question: Documents – “Send to” Question I recently reinstalled Windows 10. I had a backup of my Documents folder on an external drive. In the external drive, I clicked on “Send to” Documents. What occurred was the Documents folder was listed as a separate folder in my Windows 10...
  9. Sending multiple emails

Sending multiple emails: I want to send multiple emails as attachments to a single email addressee. I've highlighted the emails I wish to send and then pressed Ctrl+F, but nothing happens. I don't seem to have a Home menu either to click Forward. Here is a screenshot of my outlook account:...
  10. Way/software to scan documents and save as both pdf and jpeg in one go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Way/software to scan documents and save as both pdf and jpeg in one go: Presently I need to scan a document twice to save as two different types i.e pdf and jpeg or even if I want to save in colour and Black n White separately than also I have to scan two times. I am using HP scanning software for my HP flatbed scanner. Is there any way or other...