Windows 10: selection printing

Discus and support selection printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Very disappointed that you can not print only a selection or highlighted selection of printing. This is not an improvement at all but a very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by selection printing, Aug 20, 2018.

1. selection printing

Very disappointed that you can not print only a selection or highlighted selection of printing. This is not an improvement at all but a very dissatisfied change to find out that happened to your printing capability when you spend the money and go to a new system. It causes a waste of paper and ink!!!!!!! Please give us back that option to do selection printing in a windows up date.

:)

selection printing, Aug 20, 2018
  2. John Vil Win User

Printing

Hi,

Print Spooler service is your main connector with the printer, and if this service doesn’t work, you won’t be able to print your documents. To assist you with your printing concern, kindly refer to the troubleshooting steps below:

Method 1: Run the Printing Troubleshooter

We suggest that you click on this article and follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix printer problems.

Method 2: Uninstall unnecessary printers

Having two or more printers installed can cause issues with the Print Spooler and printing. Follow the steps below to uninstall any unnecessary printers:

• Press Windows Key + X and select Control Panel from the list.
    • When Control Panel opens, locate Devices and Printers.
    • In Devices and Printers section select the printer you want to remove and click Print server properties.
    • Go to Drivers tab. You should see the list of all installed printers.
    • Select the printer you want to remove and click the Remove button.
    • Select Remove driver and driver package and click OK to completely remove the printer.
    • After removing unnecessary printers, restart your PC.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Microsoft Edge "Print Email" not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting back.

I suggest you to make sure that you made the following settings and check if you are able to print.

Step 1:

• Open MS Edge and click on more actions [...]

• Click on Settings and select
      Print

• Choose your printer from the list and check if you are able to print.

Step 2:

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Aug 20, 2018
  4. selection printing

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

selection printing

1. selection printing - Similar Threads - selection printing

2. new HP PC with windows 11. Epson WF-7520 with 11x17 print capabilities. cannot select nor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new HP PC with windows 11. Epson WF-7520 with 11x17 print capabilities. cannot select nor...: new HP PC with windows 11. Epson WF-7520 printer that is 11x17 enabled and loaded into tray 2. Can not set documents as 11x17 size nor can I print or select 11x17 as a paper size option...
  3. new HP PC with windows 11. Epson WF-7520 with 11x17 print capabilities. cannot select nor...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new HP PC with windows 11. Epson WF-7520 with 11x17 print capabilities. cannot select nor...: new HP PC with windows 11. Epson WF-7520 printer that is 11x17 enabled and loaded into tray 2. Can not set documents as 11x17 size nor can I print or select 11x17 as a paper size option...
  4. How do I avoid having to select a printer after printing? Windows 10 Columbus 9000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I avoid having to select a printer after printing? Windows 10 Columbus 9000: We are printing a rental form from our application. After completing the rental form, the application is prompted to print to the default printer. Instead of automatically printing to the default printer, I am prompted with the attached message. Customers are walking away...
  5. How do I avoid having to select a printer after printing? Windows 10 Columbus 9000

How do I avoid having to select a printer after printing? Windows 10 Columbus 9000: We are printing a rental form from our application. After completing the rental form, the application is prompted to print to the default printer. Instead of automatically printing to the default printer, I am prompted with the attached message. Customers are walking away...
  6. How do I avoid having to select a printer after printing? Windows 10 Columbus 9000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. When I click print, using any program Office, internet etc. the program I select to print...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click print, using any program Office, internet etc. the program I select to print...: When I click print, using any program Office, internet etc. the program I select to print in freezes. Printer options does not come up for me to select if I want to use a printer or print to PDF. I have tested my printer using my laptop and phone and it is working fine. Any...
  8. When I click print, using any program Office, internet etc. the program I select to print...

When I click print, using any program Office, internet etc. the program I select to print...: When I click print, using any program Office, internet etc. the program I select to print in freezes. Printer options does not come up for me to select if I want to use a printer or print to PDF. I have tested my printer using my laptop and phone and it is working fine. Any...
  9. When I click print, using any program Office, internet etc. the program I select to print...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. On Windows 11, when selecting a specific print queue from any browser's preview, printing...

On Windows 11, when selecting a specific print queue from any browser's preview, printing...: We have an issue occurring on a specific customer's Windows 11 PC; when our print queue is selected from any browser, they cannot print. Here is a screenshot of the user's PC:Some details from investigation on our end:- It is a Japanese version of Windows- The PC was upgraded...