Windows 10: Selection Text in MS Word is in black instead of grey/light blue

Discus and support Selection Text in MS Word is in black instead of grey/light blue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenver I select a text not hightlight it turned to pure black instead of the default grey/light blue selection. I already tried reinstalling, turning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Corinne Felice Reniva, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Selection Text in MS Word is in black instead of grey/light blue

Whenver I select a text not hightlight it turned to pure black instead of the default grey/light blue selection. I already tried reinstalling, turning off speech recognition and repairing office 365, but still the same.

:)

Corinne Felice Reniva, Mar 24, 2021

2. The selected text is black?

I'm using Word in Office 365, Windows 10. Recently, when I select text, it is highlighted in black instead of light blue. How do I get it back to light blue? I need step by step instructions. Please and thank you!

Moved from: Word / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home

StevenM111, Mar 24, 2021
  3. The selected text is black?

I'm using Word in Office 365, Windows 10. Recently, when I select text, it is highlighted in black instead of light blue. How do I get it back to light blue? I need step by step instructions. Please and thank you!

ROCAW says: If you want to change the color of the highlight from black to blue it will apply not just in the Word app but in all the Windows settings. For this feature,
    you will have to the registry which is Windows settings.

StevenM111, Mar 24, 2021
  4. RoGray Win User

Selection Text in MS Word is in black instead of grey/light blue

Light blue text

How do i change the text font color to black in windows 10? All the text in menus, tabs, word processing, emails, online and offline is now a light blue that I can't read.

RoGray, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Selection Text in MS Word is in black instead of grey/light blue

1. Selection Text in MS Word is in black instead of grey/light blue - Similar Threads - Selection Text Word

2. Selected Text in Word Application is black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selected Text in Word Application is black.: Selected Text in Word is black. It is only happening in Word. Powerpoint, Excel and Notepad are working fine as earlier. My speech recognition is already disabled. I do not have any add-ins installed in Word. I tried the safe opening option as well. Nothing seems to work....
  3. Selected Text in Word Application is black.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Selected Text in Word Application is black.: Selected Text in Word is black. It is only happening in Word. Powerpoint, Excel and Notepad are working fine as earlier. My speech recognition is already disabled. I do not have any add-ins installed in Word. I tried the safe opening option as well. Nothing seems to work....
  4. The selected text is black?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The selected text is black?: I'm using Word 2019, Windows 10. Recently, when I select text, it is highlighted in black instead of light blue. How do I get it back to light blue? I face this problem word only not any other ms office services. I need step by step instructions. Please and thank you!...
  5. The selected text is black?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The selected text is black?: I'm using Word 2019, Windows 10. Recently, when I select text, it is highlighted in black instead of light blue. How do I get it back to light blue? I face this problem word only not any other ms office services. I need step by step instructions. Please and thank you!...
  6. The selected text is black?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Flickering grey or black box in search bars, word and text - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flickering grey or black box in search bars, word and text - Windows 11: Hello,i have a laptop where there is a small grey or black box wherever i type in Windows 11. The grey or black box takes in the space of 2 letters and is always behind the text if u are typing.I updated the graphic driver, reinstalled the graphic driver and basic restarting...
  8. The selected text is black?

The selected text is black?: I'm using Word in Office 365, Windows 10. Recently, when I select text, it is highlighted in black instead of light blue. How do I get it back to light blue? I need step by step instructions. Please and thank you! ROCAW says: If you want to change the color of the...
  9. MS Word "Text Selection Background" colour change

MS Word "Text Selection Background" colour change: When I double click on a word to select it, the selection background changes to black and the text changes to white. This is a text selection issue. It is not a permanent change such as you would do using Home/Font/Text Highlight Colour or Home/Paragraph/Shading. It is...
  10. Taskbar is very light grey instead of the standard dark grey

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar is very light grey instead of the standard dark grey: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 to fix a problem I was having (which didn't even fix the issue). I did this by downloading Windows 10 onto a USB flash drive and booted from that device. Everything reinstalled fine, but, in addition to the problem not being solved, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why is the highlighter in ms word black