Windows 10: selection
Discus and support selection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; this folder keeps being "selected" and i can't use any shortcuts like del or f2. if i select another file then now it's selected forever. what should i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FundaHatipoğlu, Mar 29, 2022.
Thema:
selection
Loading...
-
selection - Similar Threads - selection
-
There is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]
in Windows 10 NewsThere is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]: [ATTACH]Some users cannot format a USB flash drive to FAT32 using Diskpart because of the “There is no volume selected” error on Windows computers. The FAT32 file system is required for several purposes, such as BIOS recovery and installing software updates on PlayStation.... -
The volume size is too small for the selected file system
in Windows 10 NewsThe volume size is too small for the selected file system: [IMG]Some users cannot format their USB flash drive to the FAT32 file system due to the “The volume size is too small for the selected file system” error in Disk Management on a Windows 11 computer. If you encounter the same error while formatting a partition, use the fixes... -
Select an app to open this file keeps popping up in Windows 11; How to disable it?
in Windows 10 NewsSelect an app to open this file keeps popping up in Windows 11; How to disable it?: [ATTACH]If you keep getting the Select an app to open this file popup in Windows 11, the error is usually associated with missing file associations, corrupted system files, or background processes trying to access files without assigned handlers. However, fixing the issue... -
There is an error selecting this partition for install Windows Setup error
in Windows 10 NewsThere is an error selecting this partition for install Windows Setup error: [ATTACH]While installing Windows 11, if you see an error message saying There is an error selecting this partition for install, here is how you can resolve the issue. Although it mainly happens when your selected partition has some leftovers, there could be other reasons as... -
An error occurred while attempting to checkpoint the selected virtual machines
in Windows 10 NewsAn error occurred while attempting to checkpoint the selected virtual machines: [ATTACH]If you see the message An error occurred while attempting to checkpoint the selected virtual machines, with Event ID 3280, this post will help you resolve the issue. A Hyper-V checkpoint captures the state, data, and configuration of a virtual machine at a specific... -
How select a particular Theme in Windows 11 OS.
in Windows 10 GamingHow select a particular Theme in Windows 11 OS.: To, Microsoft CommunityThis is Gavin here & sing Windows 11 - 24H2 OS. I have a query I.e. There 1 Theme which as 15 Images. I want to set only 1 Image out of that as a Theme or a Background Wallpaper Beach One as shown in below Image.How can I set that Beach Walpaper in... -
How select a particular Theme in Windows 11 OS.
in Windows 10 Software and AppsHow select a particular Theme in Windows 11 OS.: To, Microsoft CommunityThis is Gavin here & sing Windows 11 - 24H2 OS. I have a query I.e. There 1 Theme which as 15 Images. I want to set only 1 Image out of that as a Theme or a Background Wallpaper Beach One as shown in below Image.How can I set that Beach Walpaper in... -
Windows 11 Notepad 'Recent' Jump List: "The item you selected is unavailable. "
in Windows 10 GamingWindows 11 Notepad 'Recent' Jump List: "The item you selected is unavailable. ": Hello,In Windows 11 I have the Notepad app pinned to the taskbar. When I right-click it, it shows the list of recently opened Notepad files. However, if I left click any of these files to open them, I receive the following error message: "The item that you selected is... -
Windows 11 Notepad 'Recent' Jump List: "The item you selected is unavailable. "
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWindows 11 Notepad 'Recent' Jump List: "The item you selected is unavailable. ": Hello,In Windows 11 I have the Notepad app pinned to the taskbar. When I right-click it, it shows the list of recently opened Notepad files. However, if I left click any of these files to open them, I receive the following error message: "The item that you selected is...