Windows 10: Selections for Ribbon!

Discus and support Selections for Ribbon! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello community!I worked with windows and it's applications kinda a lot! The new "Ribbon" of windows explorer has very cool features, but it's missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by otis.4628, Jun 15, 2021.

1. otis.4628 Win User

Selections for Ribbon!

Hello community!I worked with windows and it's applications kinda a lot! The new "Ribbon" of windows explorer has very cool features, but it's missing a one! And that is a section for "SELECTIONS"! I would put it somewhere next to "Layout" ! Featuring file selecting types like select all, invert, by letter, maybe by size, you say it! I truly feel it's missing there!I also congrats you as microsoft team for Windows 11, I just saw it's leak on Microsoft Central! Can't wait to try it!Regards.

:)

otis.4628, Jun 15, 2021

2. menu on ribbon

Hi Enrique,

Are you referring to the ribbon menu? I suggest you click on View and expand the
    ribbon.

SujataMoktan, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Simplified Ribbon is now available in Excel for the web

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...b/ba-p/1995215

Brink, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Selections for Ribbon!

Ribbon missing in the task explorer, the libraries and also the text which appears on the title bar are also missing.

Hello Ajeeth,

I request you to try the below steps:

• Open file explorer.
    • Click on "View" on the File ribbon and select Options.
    • Now go to View tab.
    • Select "Reset folders" and click on "OK".

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Selections for Ribbon!

1. Selections for Ribbon! - Similar Threads - Selections Ribbon

2. "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart: I am getting an intermittent error when I click "Select a sound output" from the taskbar. When I do get the error it hangs for about 2-3 seconds and then the popup closes and cannot be reopened until I restart my computer. I can still go into the "Volume mixer" in Windows...
  3. "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart: I am getting an intermittent error when I click "Select a sound output" from the taskbar. When I do get the error it hangs for about 2-3 seconds and then the popup closes and cannot be reopened until I restart my computer. I can still go into the "Volume mixer" in Windows...
  4. microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.: if I select it as the path for MS store, it just simply refuses to change it. I've changed the default path for new files in the windows settings, I've terminated and repaired the MS store application several times. I just got fallout 76 and I cant download it because MS...
  5. microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.

microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.: if I select it as the path for MS store, it just simply refuses to change it. I've changed the default path for new files in the windows settings, I've terminated and repaired the MS store application several times. I just got fallout 76 and I cant download it because MS...
  6. timer to disable selected users USB access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    timer to disable selected users USB access: Hi All,My company has around 400 to 500 users all using win10.We have disabled USB using group policy and Intune for all users, but few of them require USB access for official reasons.I have created a policy to exclude those few users so that they can use USB drivers on that...
  7. timer to disable selected users USB access

timer to disable selected users USB access: Hi All,My company has around 400 to 500 users all using win10.We have disabled USB using group policy and Intune for all users, but few of them require USB access for official reasons.I have created a policy to exclude those few users so that they can use USB drivers on that...
  8. timer to disable selected users USB access

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. MS Paint secondary color is broken. Eraser and transparent select are white after changing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint secondary color is broken. Eraser and transparent select are white after changing...: Note to moderators: I was FORCED to miscategorize this post because paint was NOT a valid category, and your service will not let me post this without categorization. And so I categorized it as "Windows -> Windows 11 -> Windows update", because that was the most generic...
  10. Alt+Tabbing to Mail app selects ribbon instead of the email text

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt+Tabbing to Mail app selects ribbon instead of the email text: Hello, I've been having this problem recently (after the last update?) where alt+tabbing to the Windows Mail application selects the "Format" button in the menu instead of the email I was writing. Eg: I'm writing an email on mail, I alt+tab to notepad, copy text, alt+tab back...