Windows 10: Self created fields in a Database

Discus and support Self created fields in a Database in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I created a data base, when populating a word mail merge document I discovered over 100 of numbered fields that I didn't create. Down and to the right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CharlesMcglawn, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Self created fields in a Database

I created a data base, when populating a word mail merge document I discovered over 100 of numbered fields that I didn't create. Down and to the right of my Database page I found them. I deleted all that I found but they are not all gone, And I cannot find the numbered files that are listed.

:)

CharlesMcglawn, Apr 7, 2019
  2. tamo Win User
    tamo, Apr 7, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Recover access database

Did you try this yet? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283849

Run the Compact and Repair utility. To do so, follow these steps:
    • If the database is open, close it.
    • On the Tools menu, point to Database Utilities, and then click Compact and Repair Database.
    • In the Database to Compact From dialog box, select the file that you want to compact, and then click Compact.
    • In the Compact Database Into dialog box, enter a new file name, and then click Save.

If the compact and repair does not succeed, you will receive a message stating so. This means the damage is so severe that it cannot be corrected.

DRDNA, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Self created fields in a Database

MS Works some fields wont print from database

Hello and thank you for your response;

Why do you think it would be a printer problem if only one database and only some fields wont print?

Also for a while i could not copy and paste info into another database, but now it works again.....

And the Works not being supported anymore is going to be a real problem for me. Any suggestions on getting all my stored info onto an updated program?

thanks!

VincentRitter, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Self created fields in a Database

1. Self created fields in a Database - Similar Threads - Self created fields

2. Unexplained self created files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unexplained self created files: Hi folks, Can anyone explain why these files keeps popping up even after they are deleted? They are not "hidden" files. Antivirus did not detected anything but they are pretty annoying as I have them in my business folder. My windows 10 crash regularly even after...
  3. Unexplained self created files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexplained self created files: Hi folks, Can anyone explain why these files keeps popping up even after they are deleted? They are not "hidden" files. Antivirus did not detected anything but they are pretty annoying as I have them in my business folder. My windows 10 crash regularly even after...
  4. Unexplained self created files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. date created field

date created field: I am trying to save a pdf document using Acrobat Reader DC, but each time I do so, both the date modifiedand the date created fields change as seen on Windows Explorer. I understand that the date modified changes. That's fine. But why does the date created field change...
  6. How to create self-extracting archives on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create self-extracting archives on Windows 10: [ATTACH]A self-extracting archive is useful; it allows you to extract archives without additional software. All you have to do is double click the archive and […] This article How to create self-extracting archives on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  7. Notifications Self-Created Reminders in Windows 10

Notifications Self-Created Reminders in Windows 10: Where, on my PC, do I go to locate all the Notifications i.e. Reminders that I've previously created? I realise that - if I open the Action Centre i.e. the Icon on the far right of the Task Bar - then I can access a specific Notification that happens to have popped-up in...
  8. Acronis 2019 “Cannot create database”

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Acronis 2019 “Cannot create database”: My brother has an issue with Acronis 2019 which comes up with the message “Cannot create database” and displays the windows shown below. [img] Clicking on Continue or Skip or Cancel does not even get the display to close he has to disable Acronis in Task Manager > Processes...
  9. How to print an entire .mdb database created in word 10

How to print an entire .mdb database created in word 10: We did Christmas mailing list in word 10. It is a .mdb file. We can open it up mane by name but I want to print the entire database file in the normal format title, name and address on the same line across and all the names and material listed going name by name from the...
  10. MS Publisher: can database fields be placed on pages?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Publisher: can database fields be placed on pages?: I want to create a very simple directory based on an Excel spreadsheet. Can I do the same as I do with mail merge: place fields on the Publisher pages? Thank you, Todd 78903