Windows 10: Self Deleting Email?

Discus and support Self Deleting Email? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is it possible for someone to send emails that will delete after a given time? I received emails for subscribing to a magazine that I let expire. I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Winuser, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Winuser Win User

Self Deleting Email?

Is it possible for someone to send emails that will delete after a given time? I received emails for subscribing to a magazine that I let expire. I signed up for the hard copy and the online version of MaximumPC. I did get a conformation
    email with a subscription number. When I try to login to read the online version the page say's my account doesn't exit. The FAQ said to give it 48 hours to register. This was on the 11th. I checked my emails and I can't find them in my email client. I even checked on line (Gmail and Comcast) and they are not there. I called my credit card company and they are sending me a new card.

:)

Winuser, Nov 15, 2020

2. deleted emails

Hi Myrna,

There are some factors that we need to consider regarding your concern about deleting all the emails depending on the mail app you are using. To properly diagnose this issue, We would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Do you use an Outlook application or Windows mail app?
    • Are you trying to delete all the emails from your mail app and your email server?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article
    to select all emails and delete it.

Update us with the result, so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Self Deleting Email?

old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Self Deleting Email?

1. Self Deleting Email? - Similar Threads - Self Deleting Email

2. delete an email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete an email.: I need to delete an email from my autofill on windows mail but I cannot do so, because in 'people/contacts' the delete function doesn't work when I click on that email address, please help....
  3. delete an email.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delete an email.: I need to delete an email from my autofill on windows mail but I cannot do so, because in 'people/contacts' the delete function doesn't work when I click on that email address, please help....
  4. deleted email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleted email: so a long time ago i deleted my email that was connected to my microsoft account and i cant access it anymore and when i try to sign in to onedrive it always asks to connect with the deleted email and when i do it says that the account doesnt exist so what should i do because...
  5. my quick access keep deleteing it self

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my quick access keep deleteing it self: my quick access history keeps deleting should I be worried about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-quick-access-keep-deleteing-it-self/eab063be-a810-4550-a9b9-59094a13b0fb
  6. DELETING EMAILS

DELETING EMAILS: NO MATTER WHAT - NEW WINDOWS 10 KEEPS DELETING MY EMAILS!! I HAVE TAKEN THE STEPS IN TOOLS BUT AGAIN, MICROSOFT JUST LOVES TO DELETE MY EMAILS in WINDOW 10. I WISH I KEPT MY OLD COMPUTER... ANY IDEAS / HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED....
  7. DELETING EMAILS

in Windows 10 Customization
    DELETING EMAILS: HI, I HAVE A GMAIL ACCOUNT, AND AFTER GETTING A NEW COMPUTER AND MICRO OFFICE HAVE WINDOWS MAIL, AND OUTLOOK ALL SYNC. i DONT NEED THE LATTER TWO AND WANT TO DELETE BOTH LEAVING THE GMAIL ONLY. HOW TO DO THIS PLEASE WITHOUT DELETING GMAIL THANKS...
  8. Deleted emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted emails: how do I keep my deleted emails from coming back to my All Mail folder, and sometimes to my Gmail folder. I do not use Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-emails/84f0bc31-0b88-4f67-8879-145c2fa10f75
  9. Self deleting email

Self deleting email: In outlook when replying to an email, both the email I received and my reply deletes as I type https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/self-deleting-email/7595e70c-714e-4ea5-890a-d8846ae725c6
  10. Windows 10 Deleting it self after update!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Deleting it self after update!!!!: Hello, i have a question recently in this month my pc was working normally when it randomly show a message saying "System not found" i already installed again the windows 10 and it keeps happening after i update it, i had heard recently that the new update is deleting files...