Windows 10: Self Explanatory.

Discus and support Self Explanatory. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Was trying to make a new vpn, vpnbook was used. and this happened.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Raed Farid, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Self Explanatory.

Was trying to make a new vpn, vpnbook was used. and this happened.

:)

Raed Farid, Jan 31, 2023
  2. JKarch Win User

A Couple Questions About Partitions

Hello, it's been a couple days. So I decided to get back at the effort of resolving this, but I'm so confused on how to perform the steps you have listed above even though the list looks pretty simple and self-explanatory. Is it possible to go a little bit more in depth and explain it like you're talking to someone who has no experience doing something like this? That would be greatly appreciated.

JKarch, Jan 31, 2023
  3. tamo Win User
  4. Self Explanatory.

Startup Problem Windows 10 Build 14267, when I power on computer, it hangs and no disk i/o.

Tony -

Explain what? The steps are self explanatory and supported by linked tutorials.

If you have specific questions then ask them.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

Self Explanatory.

1. Self Explanatory. - Similar Threads - Self Explanatory

2. Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self: Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-installed-gta-5-on-pc-once-loading-it-will/5008bbf1-35d4-4282-8ae3-051eb6f83cf6
  3. Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self: Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-installed-gta-5-on-pc-once-loading-it-will/5008bbf1-35d4-4282-8ae3-051eb6f83cf6
  4. I dissconected my laptops keyboard from the laptop its self, need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I dissconected my laptops keyboard from the laptop its self, need help: Basically I was fixing a connection issue a liitle while back and while in the devices area in settings I disconnected the laptops keyboard by accident and dont know how to reconnect. I dont know what to do to connect it again....
  5. I dissconected my laptops keyboard from the laptop its self, need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dissconected my laptops keyboard from the laptop its self, need help: Basically I was fixing a connection issue a liitle while back and while in the devices area in settings I disconnected the laptops keyboard by accident and dont know how to reconnect. I dont know what to do to connect it again....
  6. I dissconected my laptops keyboard from the laptop its self, need help

7. Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...: I have recently built my own computer 4070 super, 15 14600kf, ddr4 3600mz, strix b760a d4 and i had issues making it work, but was able to make it work great with all features. Recently, i downloaded Red dead Redemption 2 for a fun time playing, but have had issues with my...
  8. Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...

Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...: I have recently built my own computer 4070 super, 15 14600kf, ddr4 3600mz, strix b760a d4 and i had issues making it work, but was able to make it work great with all features. Recently, i downloaded Red dead Redemption 2 for a fun time playing, but have had issues with my...
  9. Self Explanatory.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Self Explanatory.: Was trying to make a new vpn, vpnbook was used. and this happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/self-explanatory/aa8e3ad5-20d8-4ee0-bc35-2b88ed6166ca
  10. Self Explanatory.

Self Explanatory.: Was trying to make a new vpn, vpnbook was used. and this happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/self-explanatory/aa8e3ad5-20d8-4ee0-bc35-2b88ed6166ca