Windows 10: Self-healing glass discovered by accident

Discus and support Self-healing glass discovered by accident in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] New type of polymer glass that can mend itself when pressed together is in development by University of Tokyo after a student discovered it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Self-healing glass discovered by accident

Read more: End of the smashed phone screen? Self-healing glass discovered by accident | Technology | The Guardian

:)

Brink, Dec 18, 2017

2. the start bottom and Cortana not working

Windows has some self-healing capabilities.

Cbarnhorst, Dec 18, 2017
  3. E66 camera problem HW or SW?

Sorry to see about your accident!

Hope you heal fast

Anywhow, you will notice that the audio/video is not in sync using the video recorder

My pictures are of very good quality, no stripes

stephans---01, Dec 18, 2017
  4. Self-healing glass discovered by accident

Thanks for posting this read this earlier in week on-line. Should hopefully help those that drop the phone alot

hTconeM9user, Dec 19, 2017
  5. Time to fix my Windows (pun intended) *chuckle

copyitright, Dec 19, 2017
  6. swarfega Win User
    All the best inventions are by accident, aka penicillin.

swarfega, Dec 19, 2017
  7. eLPuSHeR Win User
    And many of them at war times.

eLPuSHeR, Dec 19, 2017
  8. werby Win User

...when accident is the target...

For sure, war is good...

werby, Dec 20, 2017
  9. Some one is going to make a ton of money on this new glass and rightfully so.

Jack

Layback Bear, Dec 20, 2017
  10. Bastet Win User
    I hope the person who discovered it patents it immediately.
    And yes amazing on how many inventions were discovered by accident.

Bastet, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Self-healing glass discovered by accident - Similar Threads - Self healing glass

2. Quick heal antivirus preventing indexing features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick heal antivirus preventing indexing features: When I install quick heal antivirus it's stopped indexing even it's not seeing in windows search settings but when I just click uninstall quick heal antivirus and UAC prompt open and I click on yes indexing is run vary smoothly...
  3. web discover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web discover: can anyone help me out with this web discover i have no idea what it is, i tabbed over to chrome and its just at the top of the screen the rest of the screen is all grey and cant close it....
  4. Bluetooth not discovering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not discovering: When I attempt to pair a new headset, it is never detected. This problem is new. I have successfully paired other headsets to my computer in the past, and I have successfully paired this headset to other devices. So far, I have done the following: Checked the...
  5. "chkdsk /scan" is aborting due to self-healing command failure: 0xc0000102

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "chkdsk /scan" is aborting due to self-healing command failure: 0xc0000102: Might not be relevant information but it's how I got here: It started with having an issue with File History. File History can no longer see my external hard drive. For reasons, I decided to stop file history and start it over fresh. But when I did that file history could no...
  6. Aero Glass Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aero Glass Theme: Will Microsoft ever add the aero glass theme back? I'm using windows 10 and I'm totally missing it. Even if Microsoft prefers the new metro theme, it should still add the glass appearance as an option in the personalization window. Not saying that windows 10 is bad. It is an...
  7. glass 8 not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    glass 8 not working: everytime i try to install glass8 my computer just spasses out then pops up an error. i'm using windows 10 1909 latest build and using the 1.5.13 version of glass8. is there any way to get glass8 to work submitted by /u/Nateb143R [link] [comments]...
  8. Discovering Desktops

Discovering Desktops: Whether you say "Virtual Desktops" or "Multiple Desktops" it is one terrific ability in your Windows 10 Operating System. Before any words as to why this is true, this is the concern... It has come to my attention that many End Users may not, even, be aware this exists, let...
  9. Microsoft is working on a smart Glass type glass.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft is working on a smart Glass type glass.: The patent status is till pending, but looks like they're trying to revive long forgotten smart glasses. According to the patent (US20190188471A1) filed by Microsoft Technology Licensing LLC. Described as 'Method and apparatus for biometric data capture'. A smart glass...
  10. aero glass

aero glass: will you ad aero glass to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aero-glass/d4be400a-6765-4b90-b8a1-a59d6f45a7d5