Windows 10: Self service for mobile.

Discus and support Self service for mobile. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am an OEM builder. One of my long time customer recently has obtain one of our newer model of the system unit. They would like to changed from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Justin_NUS, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Self service for mobile.

I am an OEM builder. One of my long time customer recently has obtain one of our newer model of the system unit. They would like to changed from windows 7 on this new model to windows 10.

Basically, customer provide an image for us to pre-installed to our system and then we use "change product key " method on every single unit before we shipped it out to this customer.

The only downside right now for us is we are unable to just change product key and make it to activated.

The way we have been doing so far for the first of couple units are by calling Microsoft customer representative and give them the product ID and then gain another set of confirmation IDs.

For just 1 or 2 units, this should be fine. But now we are starting to gain more business with this customer. Lets say like 10-20 per sales order per week. This method would no longer favor our production line.

Change the windows 10 pro retail version to a valume licens is simply not an option for our customer as they already build this image and installed their software.

I would like to know if that long pass "self service for mobile" is still valid? If so, what would that link to be?

So we can just simply change product key on a new unit, get an product id and input to the website and swap with a new set of confirmation ID to activate the windows 10 on our new systems.

:)

Justin_NUS, Oct 3, 2019
  2. tamo Win User
    tamo, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Windows Mobile Device Center error

Sync center will provide the synchronization required. You will need to reconfigure the sync. Follow these steps:

1. Windows key + X > Control Panel > Sync Center
    2. Select Sync step
    3. Connect your device via USB

Nice pic of Windows Mobile 6.5 devices. I still own a HTC HD2 and its still my favorite Windows Mobile 6.5 device Self service for mobile. :)

Anthony Bartolo, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Self service for mobile.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Self service for mobile.

1. Self service for mobile. - Similar Threads - Self service mobile

2. Self Service Password Reset Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Self Service Password Reset Issues: I am having some issues with SSPR through azure AD using writeback to adconnect to use for windows clients. The problem is, we do not use UAC because it causes a lot of issues for third party applications and the documentation states that you need to enable UAC. I have not...
  3. Self Service Password Reset Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Self Service Password Reset Issues: I am having some issues with SSPR through azure AD using writeback to adconnect to use for windows clients. The problem is, we do not use UAC because it causes a lot of issues for third party applications and the documentation states that you need to enable UAC. I have not...
  4. Self Service Password Reset Issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Windows Installer Service keeps on stopping its self

Windows Installer Service keeps on stopping its self: Hello!I am trying to uninstall a few apps on this PC and i keep on getting this error: "The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance."Followed up by a...
  6. Windows Installer Service keeps on stopping its self

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer Service keeps on stopping its self: Hello!I am trying to uninstall a few apps on this PC and i keep on getting this error: "The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance."Followed up by a...
  7. Self Service Password Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Self Service Password Reset: With the increasing amount of workers home-working, some of them even moving from their "close to office" location, we assume a strong need will exist for Self-service Password reset to enable unlocking of accounts, or resetting forgotten passwords. However, in hybrid...
  8. Self Service Password Reset

Self Service Password Reset: With the increasing amount of workers home-working, some of them even moving from their "close to office" location, we assume a strong need will exist for Self-service Password reset to enable unlocking of accounts, or resetting forgotten passwords. However, in hybrid...
  9. Self Service Password Reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. apple mobile device service

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    apple mobile device service: i am trying to hook my iphone 6 up to my windows 10 laptop and it says go to bottom and type service in and apple mobile device service will be there. but its not. and it is nowhere in my computer. how do i get this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Self Service for Mobile

2. microsoft self service for mobile

3. microsoft self service mobile

4. self service for mobile windows,
  5. self service mobile window activation