Windows 10: Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business

Discus and support Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows Store for Business is a web-based portal that IT decision makers, purchasers and administrators use to find, acquire, manage, and distribute... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 4, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business

Source: Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, May 4, 2016

2. Deploying Apps through Business store

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to install the apps from Windows store. We will help you.

• Are you referring to Windows Store?
    If it is Windows Store then lets try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Disable or uninstall third party anti-virus software and check if it helps.

If you have any third party software installed on the computer, then I would suggest you to disable the anti-virus software and check.

Important Note: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Check if the issue resolves performing a clean boot.

Method 2: Put the computer into
    clean boot state then
    try Resetting the
    Windows Store.

To disable all non-Microsoft services consult the article called Clean Boot.

Follow: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"

Disclaimer: A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run
    a program in Windows. You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot.

Do a Windows store resetting.

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type wsreset and hit Enter
    Windows store resets and starts.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 4, 2016
  3. APMerry Win User
    Deploying Apps through Business store

Hi,

I'm trying to deploy apps to a surface Pro 4 using a school office 365 account and the business app store. When I browse the store for the app on the surface it recognises that the app has been assigned to my account as it displays the app as "owned", but
    when I click on the app to install it the app store crashes. This happens to all apps that have been assigned to my account.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks.

APMerry, May 4, 2016
Thema:

Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business

1. Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business - Similar Threads - Sell apps organizations

2. Microsoft product selling through amazon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft product selling through amazon.: Dear Sir,We wish to sale your product through amazon. How get authorization letter from microsoft team.RegardsShibu PK9562010521 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-product-selling-through-amazon/b735128a-6391-4287-bbdc-e96787e9e908
  3. Microsoft product selling through amazon.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft product selling through amazon.: Dear Sir,We wish to sale your product through amazon. How get authorization letter from microsoft team.RegardsShibu PK9562010521 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-product-selling-through-amazon/b735128a-6391-4287-bbdc-e96787e9e908
  4. Microsoft product selling through amazon.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Business store not saving App Availability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Business store not saving App Availability: I am having an issue where I am managing an app from the Microsoft Store for Business : https://businessstore.microsoft.com/When I try to be make this app available to "Everyone" in the Private store availability tab, it says it was successful. Microsoft Store for Business...
  6. Business store not saving App Availability

Business store not saving App Availability: I am having an issue where I am managing an app from the Microsoft Store for Business : https://businessstore.microsoft.com/When I try to be make this app available to "Everyone" in the Private store availability tab, it says it was successful. Microsoft Store for Business...
  7. Windows Store for Business

Windows Store for Business: Trying to sign up for Store for Business here: https://www.microsoft.com/business-store but am not finding any sign up options. The first image is what I am seeing, the second image is what I expect to see based in written instructions. [IMG][ATTACH]...
  8. Store for business - Managing app versions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store for business - Managing app versions: Is there a way of managing updates to app versions in the Microsoft store for business? For instance holding users to a specific app version until IT can test and verify that everything is functioning correctly with the app. I have looked through almost all of the store for...
  9. Microsoft Store of Business App Updates

Microsoft Store of Business App Updates: Hi, We have a device in Kiosk mode, with a standard local user logged in. We then push apps to that device (as well as the built in apps) The question I have is, when and how often will the app update itself once a new version is release? And will the standard user be...
  10. I SEll Facebook Apps With Permission Approved And Business Verified

I SEll Facebook Apps With Permission Approved And Business Verified: Sale I sell Facebook apps with business verified user_photos user_gender user_birthday user_likes user_link business_management user_friends publish_to_groups user_videos publish_pages manage_pages user_posts user_age_range user_friends permission approved Hello Everyone, I...