Windows 10: Sell used PC program Windows 10?

Discus and support Sell used PC program Windows 10? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I found the pocket version of Minecraft on my PC. I wanted to ask if I can sell it to another Windows 10 user, since I have Minecraft Java by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Blovulation123, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Sell used PC program Windows 10?

Hello, I found the pocket version of Minecraft on my PC. I wanted to ask if I can sell it to another Windows 10 user, since I have Minecraft Java by now.
    PS: The Minecraft Java version, which I don't want to sell, is free, but you have to play with a paid account. With the pocket version aka. Windows 10 version of Minecraft just the program costs money.
    PPS: I have Windows 10 64bit.

Sell used PC program Windows 10? 0_big.png

:)

Blovulation123, Aug 1, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 1, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Sell used PC program Windows 10? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Sell used PC program Windows 10?

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Sell used PC program Windows 10?

1. Sell used PC program Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Sell used program

2. Can I sell a used PC with an unregistered copy of Windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I sell a used PC with an unregistered copy of Windows?: Can I sell a used PC with an UNREGISTERED copy of Windows?By that I mean eitherMy previous copy of windows which I unregister by slmgr /cpky Or a fresh legitimate copy of Windows without key entered.Rational:The buyer could re-register with his own key.I can demonstrate the...
  3. Can I sell a used PC with an unregistered copy of Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I sell a used PC with an unregistered copy of Windows?: Can I sell a used PC with an UNREGISTERED copy of Windows?By that I mean eitherMy previous copy of windows which I unregister by slmgr /cpky Or a fresh legitimate copy of Windows without key entered.Rational:The buyer could re-register with his own key.I can demonstrate the...
  4. Selling Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selling Windows 10 PC: I am selling my Windows 10 PC. I will re-install WIN 10 for the new owner, but during the reinstall process, when do I stop before having to register any ownership details?...
  5. Selling Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Selling Windows 10 PC: I am selling my Windows 10 PC. I will re-install WIN 10 for the new owner, but during the reinstall process, when do I stop before having to register any ownership details?...
  6. Selling Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Reinstalling windows 10 before selling PC

Reinstalling windows 10 before selling PC: Hi there, My device came with windows 10 home. I upgrade it from home to pro via the Microsoft Store, so now my activation page says activated with a digital license linked to MS account. My question is if i decide to sell this PC can i get the original Home edition back...
  8. Selling my PC with OEM Windows 10

Selling my PC with OEM Windows 10: So I'm selling my current PC and getting a new one, where I'll probably just get a new retail version of Windows 10, the only thing I'm keeping from my current PC are my Hard Drives. This current PC I have is a Windows 10 OEM Version I got from my local Fry's, and I was...
  9. Using windows recovery and selling PC question

Using windows recovery and selling PC question: Hi, I'm selling my PC and wanted to reinstall windows, I used the windows 10 recovery option to reinstall it. I was hoping that it would reinstall with an unactivated version of windows, but it reinstalled and used my license. Can I just sell the PC as is or is the...
  10. Selling PC with Windows license

Selling PC with Windows license: I'm sure this has been asked before, but I want to sell a PC to my brother and I want the Windows license to go with it. I have all the parts for a replacement PC that I will build in a few days and for that I will buy a new Windows license. I guess the questions I have are:...