Windows 10: Sell used PC program Windows 10?

Discus and support Sell used PC program Windows 10? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I found the pocket version of Minecraft on my PC. I wanted to ask if I can sell it to another Windows 10 user, since I have Minecraft Java by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Blovulation123, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Sell used PC program Windows 10?

Hello, I found the pocket version of Minecraft on my PC. I wanted to ask if I can sell it to another Windows 10 user, since I have Minecraft Java by now.
    PS: The Minecraft Java version, which I don't want to sell, is free, but you have to play with a paid account. With the pocket version aka. Windows 10 version of Minecraft just the program costs money.
    PPS: I have Windows 10 64bit.

Sell used PC program Windows 10? 0_big.png

:)

Blovulation123, Aug 1, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 1, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Sell used PC program Windows 10? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Sell used PC program Windows 10?

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Sell used PC program Windows 10?

1. Sell used PC program Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Sell used program

2. Selling PC and transferring Windows 10 license to new owner

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Selling PC and transferring Windows 10 license to new owner: I have an Asus desktop that can with Windows 7 license and took advantage of the free upgrade. From memory I went from Windows 7 to Windows 8. Then upgraded to 10 Pro. I've wiped the PC clean and removed it from my Microsoft account in the device management page of my...
  3. Can I sell my PC with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I sell my PC with Windows 10?: I have a custom built PC that originally had windows 8 on, I upgraded to windows 10 when it launched, I now want to sell my PC but am unsure if the windows 10 key is linked to me or the hardware? If i format the drive and reinstall windows 10 and just create a local account...
  4. Windows 10 transferable license deactivation (selling PC)

Windows 10 transferable license deactivation (selling PC): Hello everybody, I’d like to ask about deactivation Windows 10 PC. I have transferable license of Windows 10 on a PC and I would like to sell this PC without this license. Of course, I will format and securely erase HDD, but when new owner makes fresh PC installation,...
  5. Selling my PC with OEM Windows 10

Selling my PC with OEM Windows 10: So I'm selling my current PC and getting a new one, where I'll probably just get a new retail version of Windows 10, the only thing I'm keeping from my current PC are my Hard Drives. This current PC I have is a Windows 10 OEM Version I got from my local Fry's, and I was...
  6. Using windows recovery and selling PC question

Using windows recovery and selling PC question: Hi, I'm selling my PC and wanted to reinstall windows, I used the windows 10 recovery option to reinstall it. I was hoping that it would reinstall with an unactivated version of windows, but it reinstalled and used my license. Can I just sell the PC as is or is the...
  7. Selling PC with Windows license

Selling PC with Windows license: I'm sure this has been asked before, but I want to sell a PC to my brother and I want the Windows license to go with it. I have all the parts for a replacement PC that I will build in a few days and for that I will buy a new Windows license. I guess the questions I have are:...
  8. Selling my windows10 pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Selling my windows10 pc: I am selling my windows 10 pc and need to remove my user name at log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/selling-my-windows10-pc/67a1cbc5-705a-43d5-a71e-9480ce0fc7cd"
  9. Resetting a PC to sell on

in Windows 10 Support
    Resetting a PC to sell on: Am thinking of selling on my laptop - what is the best approach to getting it ready for that - should I reset the PC under the settings / options? Obviously I will not keep to choose any personal files and I will make sure our office 365 currently installed on it is...
  10. Run Windows Recovery before selling PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Run Windows Recovery before selling PC: The laptop had windows 7 when I purchased it. I upgraded for free to Windows 10. Question: If I run "Recovery" -> "Remove everything" will I end up with Windows 7 or Windows 10? 95112