Windows 10: Selling Key in wrong price.

Discus and support Selling Key in wrong price. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Someone selling windows 10 pro lifetime account for only 10,000 myanmar kyat. Is this legal?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AungThu_162, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Selling Key in wrong price.

Someone selling windows 10 pro lifetime account for only 10,000 myanmar kyat. Is this legal?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=118082600160554&id=104185014883646 Selling Key in wrong price. b8eddad1-d25d-4fae-b5ad-7dfbe3858c07?upload=true.jpg

:)

AungThu_162, Jan 7, 2021

2. Marketplace App prices

Are prices going to change in the future? I dont know, as I understand it the developers decide the price but the minimum 99 cents

From the Developers FAQ

Windows Phone
    • The minimum price for selling an application is $0.99 USD and equivalent price points for other currencies.
    • The maximum prices is $499.99 USD and equivalent price points for other currencies.
    • A subscription based pricing model is not available at this time

Gary D. - WP7 Support, Jan 7, 2021
  3. dozenfury Win User
    AMD RX Vega First Pricing Information Leaked in Sweden - "Feels Wrong"

It definitely wouldn't be the suggested retail pricing. I'm assuming this is just the standard new video card+mining gouging. If performance is where the leaked benchmarks are at I'd hope that suggested retail is closer to $399, maybe $499 max. But who knows what they'll actually be listed at. Look at people selling Nintendo Switches for $600+ the first couple months they were out.

dozenfury, Jan 7, 2021
  4. vickeyhn Win User

Selling Key in wrong price.

price

Hi i want to give a suggestion that there should be a section of prices of the products.This will help improve the site & customer convience as well.

Moreover plz send me a list of phones which support .sis softwares with price to my e-mail specially 5610,5700,5310 &6300.Prices should be of Karachi in Pakistan.

Can I find these fones on low rates?

vickeyhn, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Selling Key in wrong price.

1. Selling Key in wrong price. - Similar Threads - Selling Key wrong

2. Anyone selling a Windows key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone selling a Windows key?: I just built a PC and don't want to pay $100 for Home submitted by /u/dellramune [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktwsb4/anyone_selling_a_windows_key/
  3. Website selling licenses in an extremely low price : www.kabuco.com.br - Partner as it...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Website selling licenses in an extremely low price : www.kabuco.com.br - Partner as it...: [ATTACH]Hi Foolks, After buying two licenses of Windows 10 Pro for more than ten times this website is selling, after years buying, and using Office 365, I want to make sure is it is a fraud or not. And if it is, I want to know who I could warn faster next time. Thank you,...
  4. Pricing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pricing: I wish to upgrade two Windows10 home computers to windows10 pro. Can someone give me a ball park on the cost of the keyswithout the software. I already have the installation set from my own computer. Thanks in Advance Jo...
  5. Microsoft Key Store named a facebook page is selling Windows and Office in very cheap of price

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Key Store named a facebook page is selling Windows and Office in very cheap of price: A Facebook Page named 'Microsoft Key Store' is selling Windows and Office product key in very cheap of price. Is this page is Real and Official page of Microsoft? The Link of the page is given below......
  6. Selling windows without a product key.

Selling windows without a product key.: Is it legal to sell windows 10, or other versions of windows, without a product key? Or is it only legal to get the download from microsoft or a disk from someone with authorization from microsoft to sell windows?...
  7. Price and purchase of Windows 10 Home key

Price and purchase of Windows 10 Home key: What is the price, and Point of purchase for a Windows 10 Home key to activate Windows 10 on my laptop? Upgrade is complete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/price-and-purchase-of-windows-10-home-key/915cfcc3-8647-47c1-8a0a-eeed048cac32"
  8. Activation Key In Low Price

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation Key In Low Price: https://www.shopclues.com/search?q=windows%2010&cid=32750&auto_suggest=1&seq=0&type=category&token=windows&count=9&z=1 it is possible...
  9. @ Key is wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    @ Key is wrong: I have a surface pro 4 and when I try to use the @ key which should be alt 2 I get " where as alt " gives me the @ key. Can someone please tell me how to change these keys around. Thank you Elizabeth...
  10. lowest priced windows 10 key?

in Windows 10 Support
    lowest priced windows 10 key?: Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File) Where can I buy the lowest priced legal key which will activate windows 10 after installing from the iso? Thank you. 111570