Windows 10: Selling Laptop

Discus and support Selling Laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; getting my Laptop ready to sell or donate, I used the Microsoft Windows 10 fresh Install....no personal files saved....but it did read files were saved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by denmarfl, Jun 28, 2021.

1. denmarfl Win User

Selling Laptop

getting my Laptop ready to sell or donate, I used the Microsoft Windows 10 fresh Install....no personal files saved....but it did read files were saved in a folder named Windows.old.During the initial setup....it required 1 I enter the name of person using laptop2 Sign in with my Microsoft Acct 3 Create a Laptop password.No way to skip/or do these things later available1 Not concerned about Laptop Name; I used the Laptops Model name2 I am concerned the laptop is connected to my Microsoft acct3 maybe no concern...I made up a password unassociated with anything personal to me. I tota

:)

denmarfl, Jun 28, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 28, 2021
  3. Sell a Laptop with Windows 10 License.

Hey ,

I'd like to sell my laptop , including the Windows 10 license on It. Do you have any suggestions how to do it?

StoyanSpasov, Jun 28, 2021
  4. Selling Laptop

Selling Laptop - How To Remove My Account?

As the thread title suggests, I am in the process of selling my laptop and need to remove my account before sending it off to the new buyer.

I thought all I needed to set up a new admin account, log in to that and delete my account from there but the account set up (for the new admin account) keeps asking for an email address or phone number.

Any suggestions on how to do this would be appreciated Selling Laptop :)

SteveGPhoto, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

Selling Laptop

1. Selling Laptop - Similar Threads - Selling Laptop

2. Selling a Window 11 laptop with OEM license - sanity check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selling a Window 11 laptop with OEM license - sanity check: Hi,I have a laptop I want to sell. It came with Windows 11 Home Edition preinstalled. The Activation State screen says that the license is Active and "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your account". I am trying to figure up all the steps required before...
  3. Selling a Window 11 laptop with OEM license - sanity check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Selling a Window 11 laptop with OEM license - sanity check: Hi,I have a laptop I want to sell. It came with Windows 11 Home Edition preinstalled. The Activation State screen says that the license is Active and "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your account". I am trying to figure up all the steps required before...
  4. SELLING LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SELLING LAPTOP: My pass word is on this how do I remove it were it just says welcome : so other can just hit enter and go thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/selling-laptop/46d81341-8b2d-4555-bc98-60d96b9de253
  5. SELLING LAPTOP

SELLING LAPTOP: My pass word is on this how do I remove it were it just says welcome : so other can just hit enter and go thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/selling-laptop/46d81341-8b2d-4555-bc98-60d96b9de253
  6. Is it okay to sell this laptop that have Windows 10 through creation tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it okay to sell this laptop that have Windows 10 through creation tool?: Hi, so i have this one laptop where i no longer use a few years back, however, the windows 10 on that laptop was created using Windows Media Creation Tool on my main laptop, and now it has same Product ID as my main laptop.Is it safe to sell it or should i change it? Can they...
  7. Is it okay to sell this laptop that have Windows 10 through creation tool?

Is it okay to sell this laptop that have Windows 10 through creation tool?: Hi, so i have this one laptop where i no longer use a few years back, however, the windows 10 on that laptop was created using Windows Media Creation Tool on my main laptop, and now it has same Product ID as my main laptop.Is it safe to sell it or should i change it? Can they...
  8. Is it okay to sell this laptop that have Windows 10 through creation tool?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Selling my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Selling my laptop: I have a HP Pavilion g6 Notebook laptop 6.00 GB Ram 64 bit OP System, which I want to sell. It is a few years old, buthardly used, and is in prestine condition. If I remove everything, I believe it will automatically install the Windows that itcame with when I purchased it...
  10. Selling my laptop

Selling my laptop: I have a HP Pavilion g6 Notebook laptop 6.00 GB Ram 64 bit OP System, which I want to sell. It is a few years old, buthardly used, and is in prestine condition. If I remove everything, I believe it will automatically install the Windows that itcame with when I purchased it...