Windows 10: Selling Microsoft licenses Windows 10 & Office 2019 Pro Plus without authorization?

Discus and support Selling Microsoft licenses Windows 10 & Office 2019 Pro Plus without authorization? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'd appreciate if someone can answer this at their fullest ability and knowledge. This applies to both Windows 10 and Office 2019 Pro Plus licensing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Gawdfree, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Gawdfree Win User

Selling Microsoft licenses Windows 10 & Office 2019 Pro Plus without authorization?

I'd appreciate if someone can answer this at their fullest ability and knowledge. This applies to both Windows 10 and Office 2019 Pro Plus licensing. There was no forum that combined this together or relevant one. So forgive me if this isnt the right place.

1 What are the penalties or consequences if an individual or group outside USA is found selling unofficial Microsoft Windows 10 or Office license/activation without any re-seller or service provider authorization? Please answer if you know or if you don't, please refer to a link?

2 Who determines if an individual or group is illegally selling Microsoft product license? Is it Microsoft or the other country's where the individual or group is operating court?

3 How does one become Microsoft's official service/product/solution provider and have official authorization to re-sell Microsoft license in their home country without any legal problem? what are the steps and how long does it take to obtain that right? Thus have their company/business name attached to official Microsoft Solution Provider webpage under specific product @https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/solution-providers/

Thanks, much appreciated.

:)

Gawdfree, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Chino Win User
    Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

As reported yesterday, Microsoft changed the way how they license Windows 10 to their OEM partners. But buckle in folks, the changes just keep on coming. In what looks like an effort to push Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 owners to upgrade, Microsoft has officially announced that Office 2019 will only work on machines with Windows 10 and the next LTSC release of Windows Server. That's only the tip of the iceberg though. Unlike previous version of Office that came with 10 years of support, Office 2019's support lifecycle is shortened to five years of mainstream support and two years of extended support. Additionally, the client applications are only available with a Click-to-Run installer. However, Microsoft will continue to provide a MSI installer for the server applications.

Selling Microsoft licenses Windows 10 & Office 2019 Pro Plus without authorization? XkowHsyWUwEavPZz_thm.jpg

Chino, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Selling Microsoft licenses Windows 10 & Office 2019 Pro Plus without authorization?

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Selling Microsoft licenses Windows 10 & Office 2019 Pro Plus without authorization?

1. Selling Microsoft licenses Windows 10 & Office 2019 Pro Plus without authorization? - Similar Threads - Selling Microsoft licenses

2. How to sell PC with Windows without license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sell PC with Windows without license?: Hello,Recently, I've bought a new PC. I installed a legitimate copy of Windows 10 Home 64b I already had. This same Windows version I have installed on my old PC.I'd like to sell my old PC. I've formatted, deleted, shredded all my personal data. I also installed Windows 10...
  3. How to sell PC with Windows without license?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to sell PC with Windows without license?: Hello,Recently, I've bought a new PC. I installed a legitimate copy of Windows 10 Home 64b I already had. This same Windows version I have installed on my old PC.I'd like to sell my old PC. I've formatted, deleted, shredded all my personal data. I also installed Windows 10...
  4. Problema de activación Windows 10 Pro y Office Pro Plus 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problema de activación Windows 10 Pro y Office Pro Plus 2019: Buenas tardes,He reseteado mi Laptop y, ahora, al intentar volver a instalar el Windows 10 Professional y el MS Office Professional Plus 2019 Es, no me deja activar los productos tras su instalación, que compré a SO Montreal Ltd hace unos dos años.¿Podrían ayudarme u...
  5. Problema de activación Windows 10 Pro y Office Pro Plus 2019

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problema de activación Windows 10 Pro y Office Pro Plus 2019: Buenas tardes,He reseteado mi Laptop y, ahora, al intentar volver a instalar el Windows 10 Professional y el MS Office Professional Plus 2019 Es, no me deja activar los productos tras su instalación, que compré a SO Montreal Ltd hace unos dos años.¿Podrían ayudarme u...
  6. Problema de activación Windows 10 Pro y Office Pro Plus 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Office 2019 Pro Plus? Any good?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2019 Pro Plus? Any good?: I am running Office 2016 and want to try 2019 Pro Plus. Is this any better than 2016? Most people are leaning towards O365 but I dont want to run a subscription based program. 177806
  8. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019: I have accidentaly deleted microsoft office professional plus 2019 from my laptop and all of the office apps are now gone, I tried recovering it but I have updates windows within 10 days so it said its not possible. Also when I tried to install office again, it didn't let me...
  9. microsoft 365 installing office pro plus 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    microsoft 365 installing office pro plus 2019: Hello, I have registered for a free trial of microsoft 365 about 3 days ago and I used the installer in my microsoft account to download microsoft 365 but when I use the online installer, it installs microsoft office 2019 pro plus instead of Microsoft 365 and it even looks a...
  10. In Jan. 2019 Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus automatically installed and the default Office....

in Windows 10 Customization
    In Jan. 2019 Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus automatically installed and the default Office....: I have Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 installed on my computer. I noticed in January 2019 that Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus en-us was then installed and now the default office program. I don't know why it was installed. I would like to use my Home and Student...