Windows 10: Selling my computer

Discus and support Selling my computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Afer I sell my computer, does the person who buys it have to buy another copy of windows 10 or can they reregister the one that is on there in their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by UncleBuddy1970, May 20, 2019.

1. Selling my computer

Afer I sell my computer, does the person who buys it have to buy another copy of windows 10 or can they reregister the one that is on there in their name?

:)

UncleBuddy1970, May 20, 2019

2. [FS]   Intel QuadCore Q6600 2.4gigs+ Heatsink

You will have a very hard time selling this CPU without listing the VID and Stepping. Good Luck.

TRIPTEX_CAN, May 20, 2019
  3. dmw13 Win User
    Process for selling a computer with Win10

Thanks, everyone. This was just what I needed. Managed to get the system ready this evening and hope to get it listed tomorrow. And I'll be using this twice, as I have another computer I'm considering selling as well. Don't know why anyone makes a motherboard without wake on lan these days, but a used computer I picked up is just such a beast. On the plus side, what I paid for it used is about half what it's worth. Hope to trade over to something usable as a server for that one.

You all are life savers.

dmw13, May 20, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

Selling my computer

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Selling my computer

1. Selling my computer - Similar Threads - Selling computer

2. New computer with windows 11 home. I want to sell it with windows 11 pro. I will add a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer with windows 11 home. I want to sell it with windows 11 pro. I will add a new...: New computer with windows 11 home. I want to sell it with windows 11 pro. I will add a new SSD drive, add OEM win11 pro.Is this legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-with-windows-11-home-i-want-to-sell/80e67542-6c19-4046-a688-b8896c83d1e3
  3. New computer with windows 11 home. I want to sell it with windows 11 pro. I will add a new...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer with windows 11 home. I want to sell it with windows 11 pro. I will add a new...: New computer with windows 11 home. I want to sell it with windows 11 pro. I will add a new SSD drive, add OEM win11 pro.Is this legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-with-windows-11-home-i-want-to-sell/80e67542-6c19-4046-a688-b8896c83d1e3
  4. Fresh Re-Install Windows 11 to Sell Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Re-Install Windows 11 to Sell Computer: I want to do a clean Windows 11 install on my laptop to sell it. The internet if full of work arounds to allow us to install Windows 11 with a local account, but Microsoft is busy shutting down those work arounds. So the ways I have tried do not work anymore.But I really...
  5. Fresh Re-Install Windows 11 to Sell Computer

Fresh Re-Install Windows 11 to Sell Computer: I want to do a clean Windows 11 install on my laptop to sell it. The internet if full of work arounds to allow us to install Windows 11 with a local account, but Microsoft is busy shutting down those work arounds. So the ways I have tried do not work anymore.But I really...
  6. Tips for selling Desktop computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tips for selling Desktop computer: Hi everyone,I am looking to sell my PC which I have had for 4 years. Just out of curiosity, if I hard reset deleting everything will I lose my games? I own about 20 games on steam and I have the option to download them to an external hard drive which while take a while....
  7. Tips for selling Desktop computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tips for selling Desktop computer: Hi everyone,I am looking to sell my PC which I have had for 4 years. Just out of curiosity, if I hard reset deleting everything will I lose my games? I own about 20 games on steam and I have the option to download them to an external hard drive which while take a while....
  8. Tips for selling Desktop computer

9. I want to reset my computer completely because I'm selling it. How should I go about doing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to reset my computer completely because I'm selling it. How should I go about doing...: Hello, I want to reset my computer because I'm selling it. It would've been as easy as just googling how but I have some questions about how it affects my Microsoft account and OneDrive. First, I previously tried deleting stuff from the Pictures and Documents folders but when...
  10. I want to reset my computer completely because I'm selling it. How should I go about doing...

I want to reset my computer completely because I'm selling it. How should I go about doing...: Hello, I want to reset my computer because I'm selling it. It would've been as easy as just googling how but I have some questions about how it affects my Microsoft account and OneDrive. First, I previously tried deleting stuff from the Pictures and Documents folders but when...