Windows 10: Selling windows without a product key.

Discus and support Selling windows without a product key. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is it legal to sell windows 10, or other versions of windows, without a product key? Or is it only legal to get the download from microsoft or a disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Uzzah Friendly, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Selling windows without a product key.

Is it legal to sell windows 10, or other versions of windows, without a product key? Or is it only legal to get the download from microsoft or a disk from someone with authorization from microsoft to sell windows?

:)

Uzzah Friendly, Mar 8, 2019

2. Product Key Selling on Lazada

If the price is too good to be true, it is a fake license. What they are doing is, selling Volume licenses for Home users which when detected by MS the key gets blocked.

Beware of Product Keys Sold Separately

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/Shop....

With the exception of Product Key Cards (PKC’s) distributed with COA’s, Microsoft does not distribute products keys as standalone products. If you see a listing on an auction site, online classified ad, or other online page advertising product keys for sale,
    it’s a good indication that the keys are likely stolen or counterfeit. If you were to purchase and use a stolen or counterfeit product key to activate Windows installed on your PC, the key may not work for activation, may already be in use on another PC, or
    it might be blocked from use later by Microsoft when the key is reported stolen.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Mar 8, 2019
  3. Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Selling windows without a product key.

windows live product key

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• Did you download the ISO of the Game from the Steam?
    It is not Windows Live Key, it’s a game product key which is required to install the game.

I suggest you to check with Steam for Product key and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Selling windows without a product key.

1. Selling windows without a product key. - Similar Threads - Selling without product

2. Activating my windows without a product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating my windows without a product key: Hi, I've gotten a windows 10 education from my school and we are allowed them for our own personal use once we left and I've had no issues until now, I am being asked to activate my windows but I do not have the product key. I've tried searching for it but found nothing. What...
  3. Activating my windows without a product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activating my windows without a product key: Hi, I've gotten a windows 10 education from my school and we are allowed them for our own personal use once we left and I've had no issues until now, I am being asked to activate my windows but I do not have the product key. I've tried searching for it but found nothing. What...
  4. Windows 10 without a product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 without a product key: How do I reinstall Windows 10 without a product key? My laptop crashed; had to reset back to factory; now trying to reinstall Windows 10 and it wants a product key that I don't have....
  5. Anyone selling a Windows key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone selling a Windows key?: I just built a PC and don't want to pay $100 for Home submitted by /u/dellramune [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktwsb4/anyone_selling_a_windows_key/
  6. Activate windows without product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate windows without product Key: How do i activate windows 10 without product key and how do I set up remote desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-without-product-key/3ffe124f-658a-40b3-80a3-2a035f2b6ee4
  7. upgrading windows without a product key

upgrading windows without a product key: what's the easiest way to upgrade to windows 10 pro without a product key available, but linked to an inaccessible pc connected to my account? my original solution was to use the update troubleshooter, but a, it's not available right now, and b, i'm on windows 10 home. i...
  8. Personalization Without Product Key!!!!

Personalization Without Product Key!!!!: Hi so a few days ago i upgraded to Windows 10 64 bit i was using 32 bit for a while and while i was using 32 bit of windows 10 i could not Personalize My laptop but when i upgraded to 64 bit .... i could Personalize everything! like everything! is this a new feature in...
  9. Selling Digital Product Key of Microsoft Product

Selling Digital Product Key of Microsoft Product: I am getting retail legit digital license keys of windows and office products at low price. I have seen lots of companies are selling such keys from their sites also. In case of my keys I am getting support from microsoft customer care also. Now my question is can I resale...
  10. Activating Windows without a product key

Activating Windows without a product key: Hoping someone could help me out. Last year, I bought a laptop secondhand. I believed that it had been set up properly but have found that everytime it updates, it practically factory resets. After some investigation, I believe that it was not properly activated and needs...