Windows 10: sellingcomputor. How to delete everything including os on windows 10

Discus and support sellingcomputor. How to delete everything including os on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; can I clean the hard drive completely to install a different op... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vicweb, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Vicweb Win User

sellingcomputor. How to delete everything including os on windows 10

can I clean the hard drive completely to install a different op

:)

Vicweb, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2019
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

1. sellingcomputor. How to delete everything including os on windows 10 - Similar Threads - sellingcomputor delete everything

2. Deleted everything in OS C: drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted everything in OS C: drive: HiI accidentally cleaned my disk with the OS and recovery partitions on it installing Windows 10 from a USB. I was trying to create a new partition for it to be installed on, and wiped “Disk 0” clean instead of “Disk 1”, which was the USB flash drive. I am trying to recover...
  3. Deleted everything in OS C: drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted everything in OS C: drive: HiI accidentally cleaned my disk with the OS and recovery partitions on it installing Windows 10 from a USB. I was trying to create a new partition for it to be installed on, and wiped “Disk 0” clean instead of “Disk 1”, which was the USB flash drive. I am trying to recover...
  4. EVERYTHING DELETED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EVERYTHING DELETED: i accidentally deleted everything from my onedrive and emptied the recycle bin thinking it wouldnt affect my actual files in my computer. Everything is gone now and i cant find the second stage recycle bin to get everything back. Pls assist...
  5. How can I keep OS on the SSD and everything else on the HDD including future installs,...

How can I keep OS on the SSD and everything else on the HDD including future installs,...: currently have a laptop with windows installed on the C drive which is the SSD but everything else also installs onto the SSD. Id much rather have only the OS installed on the SSD and everything else to be on the D drive HDD. at the minute everything automatically...
  6. Windows 10 update ive lost everything including windows apps!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update ive lost everything including windows apps!: So what ever update that caused all the pain has affected my PC ive lost everything, files, destop profile and apps. I cant even get anything to come up on the start menu unless I right click it. I want to do a fresh reinstallation of windows 10 but don't have an external...
  7. everything was deleted

everything was deleted: please help me, today i was on my laptop as normal and it was very laggy so i turned it on and off. but then when i logged back in my whole laptop was wiped and i've tried to get everything back but it wont let me as i have a “temporary profile” which i never had before,...
  8. Windows 10 OS Accidentally Deleted

Windows 10 OS Accidentally Deleted: I was trying to dual boot my laptop to install Ubuntu along side Windows. I accidentally formatted the complete disk instead of a drive while installation of Ubuntu. I managed to install Ubuntu . Is there any way through which I can get the windows back and do I need to...
  9. windows update deleted everything including all files and passwords!

windows update deleted everything including all files and passwords!: Help - the update (just finished) appears to have deleted everything! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-deleted-everything-including-all/d3ba3e94-738a-4443-a606-48a1afbc9d31
  10. Deleted windows 10 OS by mistake

Deleted windows 10 OS by mistake: The laptop gave me an option to reset the laptop because of some threats so I resetted everything on my laptop but accidentally my operating system was also deleted . Now the laptop starts and black screen comes and a message is displayed that "An operating system wasn't...