Windows 10: SELPHY CP900 USE WITH WINDOWS 10

Discus and support SELPHY CP900 USE WITH WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, I was browsing similar questions on MS forum, and found no answers. After googling (hail Google)I found a video, which solved my problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by witneylu, Jun 11, 2019.

1. witneylu Win User

SELPHY CP900 USE WITH WINDOWS 10

Hello all,

I was browsing similar questions on MS forum, and found no answers.

After googling (hail Google)I found a video, which solved my problem using drivers for Windows 7.

My recommendation, do not use any non-canon websites for driver download. Despite what they may claim, there is no driver for Windows 10.

So, here is the video, it shows how to install and use with a cable. I use WIFI connection with same instructions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihDP0VVD3Fc

I hope this helps someone

:)

witneylu, Jun 11, 2019
  2. DebraRhed Win User

I can get the Selphy CP900 to print from my computer now; however, the actual program for Selphy that comes with it, won't install. I cannot date, label, etc. pictures prior to printing them. It will only allow me to print them as is.

Thanks,

Deb

DebraRhed, Jun 11, 2019
  3. DebraRhed Win User

I NEED A DRIVER UPDATE FOR MY SELPHY CP900 PHOTO PRINTER. I AM USING WINDOWS 10 AND CANNOT FIND ONE ANY PLACE TO MAKE IT COMPATIBLE. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! I AM DESPERATE AT THIS POINT. I LOOKED ON CANON'S WEB SITE AND ALSO HAVE GOOGLED IT AND TRIED MANY
    FIXES...

DebraRhed, Jun 11, 2019
  4. DebraRhed Win User

I tried to install the driver for my Selphy CP900 using the cd that came with it. It says to install the service pack for Windows 10, then try using the CD again. I can't find the service pack on line anywhere to use. I tried Microsoft.com, Google, You Tube,
    etc.... no luck.... Still waiting for Canon to reply to my email, no luck there either.

Thanks,

Deb

DebraRhed, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

1. SELPHY CP900 USE WITH WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - SELPHY CP900

2. Canon Selphy CP1300 printer with Windows 11. Worked great with Windows 10, but Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon Selphy CP1300 printer with Windows 11. Worked great with Windows 10, but Windows 11...: I'd like to use my Canon Selphy CP1300 printer with my Windows 11 computer. The Selphy worked well with Windows 10, but Windows 11 doesn't even know it's connected. There must be new drivers for Windows 11? I've tried the Canon site, but found nothing. I have tried direct USB...
  3. Canon Selphy CP1300 printer with Windows 11. Worked great with Windows 10, but Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon Selphy CP1300 printer with Windows 11. Worked great with Windows 10, but Windows 11...: I'd like to use my Canon Selphy CP1300 printer with my Windows 11 computer. The Selphy worked well with Windows 10, but Windows 11 doesn't even know it's connected. There must be new drivers for Windows 11? I've tried the Canon site, but found nothing. I have tried direct USB...
  4. Picture printing on Canon Selphy cp910 printer from windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Picture printing on Canon Selphy cp910 printer from windows 10: When I went to Windows 10 from Windows 7 I have not found a program that allows me to print pictures from my file to my canon selphy cp910. Windows 7 when opening a picture file would allow me to print without problems. When I select a picture Photo opens with it. When I...
  5. canon PRINT inkjet/selphy

canon PRINT inkjet/selphy: Why can't i install the canon app on my ACER tablet. Google play says I need to add this device and Microsoft says its already on the google account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-print-inkjetselphy/98c0a5e1-80e4-4e05-9b82-dfb0f6e3babb
  6. How to install Canon Selphy CP 400 photo printer on Windows 10 OS

How to install Canon Selphy CP 400 photo printer on Windows 10 OS: Has anyone had the same problem of installing the CP 400 with Windows 10. have discussed with Microsoft but can't get anything to work. Canon do not provide a driver download for this version of Windows only much earlier versions. Are there any safe downloads out there?...