Windows 10: semi freezes?

Discus and support semi freezes? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i just got this semi freeze that happens every 10 seconds and last about a second. i didn't do anything nor update anything,and nothing takes up 100%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/downvote-bern-farmer, May 27, 2020.

1. semi freezes?

i just got this semi freeze that happens every 10 seconds and last about a second.

i didn't do anything nor update anything,and nothing takes up 100% on task manager. a restart seems to have fixed it now but i would like to know what it was? (and it may return i guess idk)

submitted by /u/downvote-bern-farmer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/downvote-bern-farmer, May 27, 2020

2. Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, May 27, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, May 27, 2020
  4. semi freezes?

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 27, 2020
Thema:

semi freezes?

1. semi freezes? - Similar Threads - semi freezes

2. Help with semi unresponsive taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with semi unresponsive taskbar: Hi, the last month my taskbar has been acting really weird on my desktop.If i start it, my taskbar works for as long as im continuously is using the computer, but if i let it fall asleep or leave it for atleast 1 hour. the taskbar "works" but i cant press down on the "power...
  3. Help with semi unresponsive taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with semi unresponsive taskbar: Hi, the last month my taskbar has been acting really weird on my desktop.If i start it, my taskbar works for as long as im continuously is using the computer, but if i let it fall asleep or leave it for atleast 1 hour. the taskbar "works" but i cant press down on the "power...
  4. Undiscoverable semi-Freezing Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undiscoverable semi-Freezing Error: The issue I have is very particular and happens every so often. Usually after my computer has been asleep for a long time and I open it up, it has trouble working properly. ___________Some of the issues are as follows:- Windows start button doesn't open the start menu - It...
  5. Undiscoverable semi-Freezing Error

Undiscoverable semi-Freezing Error: The issue I have is very particular and happens every so often. Usually after my computer has been asleep for a long time and I open it up, it has trouble working properly. ___________Some of the issues are as follows:- Windows start button doesn't open the start menu - It...
  6. Windows semi-freezes when I seem to watch a video for a prolonged period of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows semi-freezes when I seem to watch a video for a prolonged period of time: Hi,I'm encountering this issue on my new Dell Inspiron 5510 where I noticed sometimes that when I watch something like a youtube video in fullscreen for a longer period of time maybe 30minutes+? not sure, then my windows will semi-freeze. What I mean by semi freeze is stuff...
  7. Windows semi-freezes when I seem to watch a video for a prolonged period of time

Windows semi-freezes when I seem to watch a video for a prolonged period of time: Hi,I'm encountering this issue on my new Dell Inspiron 5510 where I noticed sometimes that when I watch something like a youtube video in fullscreen for a longer period of time maybe 30minutes+? not sure, then my windows will semi-freeze. What I mean by semi freeze is stuff...
  8. Windows semi-freezes when I seem to watch a video for a prolonged period of time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Computer semi-freezes sometimes when I tab out of fullscreen applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer semi-freezes sometimes when I tab out of fullscreen applications: Sometimes Not all the time, but every now and then when I tab out, usually from a fullscreen game, the computer will semi-freeze Don't know a better word to describe it. Nothing will visually change at all on my monitors, except for the mouse icon. No buttons or actions will...
  10. Frequent "Semi-Freezes" on my Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Frequent "Semi-Freezes" on my Windows 10 laptop: Hi, I have a problem with my laptop running Windows 10. The laptop came with Windows 8 two years ago, and I later upgraded to Windows 8.1, and this summer to Windows 10, and this November to Windows 10 Fall Update (1511). Since the Windows 10 upgrade this summer, I have...