Windows 10: Sen Emails in Windows 10 MAIL

Discus and support Sen Emails in Windows 10 MAIL in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I began using Mail several months ago, but I never find copies of my emails in the 'Sent' folder. Fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Frederick#, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Sen Emails in Windows 10 MAIL

I began using Mail several months ago, but I never find copies of my emails in the 'Sent' folder. Fix?

:)

Frederick#, Apr 19, 2020
  2. garyb0125 Win User
    garyb0125, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Email PDF attachments not showing up on my Windows 10 Mail platform???

Hi Dianne,

• With which Email account you're facing this issue?
    • What is the file format of those attachments?
    • Did you tried accessing the account on Web browser?
    This issue might have occurred due to corrupted mail app settings. As an initial troubleshooting, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if this helps.

I suggest you to Run the App Troubleshooter -This tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with the
    Windows Store and check if that helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persists, try the below steps.

Change the Sync Settings in the Mail App and check.

• On Search, click on “Mail” to open the Mail App.
    • Click on “Settings”.
    • Click on “Accounts”.
    • Click on your email account from the list of accounts.
    • Select the option “Email” under the section “Change mail box Sync settings”.

Let us know the status of Mail app issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Sen Emails in Windows 10 MAIL

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Sen Emails in Windows 10 MAIL :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Sen Emails in Windows 10 MAIL

1. Sen Emails in Windows 10 MAIL - Similar Threads - Sen Emails MAIL

2. Windows 10 Mail and email servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail and email servers: Windows 10 Mail does not have an option to delete emails off the server when it downloads them to the app. This leads to messages from the webmail host regarding quotas and the only resolution is to log on to the server and delete emails, which then deletes those emails from...
  3. Windows 10 Mail and email servers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail and email servers: Windows 10 Mail does not have an option to delete emails off the server when it downloads them to the app. This leads to messages from the webmail host regarding quotas and the only resolution is to log on to the server and delete emails, which then deletes those emails from...
  4. missing emails in Windows 10 mail

missing emails in Windows 10 mail: I use Windows 10 Mail. I had old emails saved in a folder. That folder is empty now. I did not delete them. Where are my emails, and how do I view them? Thanks...
  5. how to sen wordpad doucment to e-mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to sen wordpad doucment to e-mail: how to end word pad documents e -mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sen-wordpad-doucment-to-e-mail/77e9bf13-e498-45da-8836-955d0cbfdb71
  6. I use windows 10 mail. I can receive email but I cannot sens email. It winds up in drafts.

I use windows 10 mail. I can receive email but I cannot sens email. It winds up in drafts.: I can receive email but cannot send email It winds up in drafts. any known fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-use-windows-10-mail-i-can-receive-email-but-i/8f3f469c-0fc5-46f0-8a2d-f1743c3005f3
  7. group emails in windows 10 mail

group emails in windows 10 mail: whilst I kind of like windows 10 it is sometimes not user friendly, I used to be able to create a mailing list for my club members now I find it impossible with the mail app in windows 10 whoever created this did not have ordinary people in mind. pleeeese help how can I...
  8. Windows 10 mail deleting emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 mail deleting emails: I am receiving the same emails in the same accounts on 4 devices -- 2 cell phones, a Surface and an HP desktop. Often it appears that deleting emails from one device also deletes them on others. Can this be, and how do I prevent it?...
  9. Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail: I have tried all to add my Verizon email to Mail and I continually get an error message. Anyone have a solution to adding Verizon email to Windows 10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verizon-email-on-windows-10-mail/f68d1d9f-a201-41c3-b579-a5edf796a59b
  10. yahoo email on windows 10 mail

in Browsers and Email
    yahoo email on windows 10 mail: for the last 2 days i have been getting a message that my 'account needs to be updated' and asking me to update my password for my yahoo.ca email, my password doesn't work finally found a thread that advised me to delete the account and re-add it, so i put all my very...