Windows 10: Send A Request

Discus and support Send A Request in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; This used to work. It would enable them to send an email and I could remotely give more time. Now child using computer runs out of time so wants more... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JaimeL3, Jul 20, 2020.

1. JaimeL3 Win User

Send A Request

This used to work. It would enable them to send an email and I could remotely give more time. Now child using computer runs out of time so wants more of course, clicks on send request but gets "something went wrong we were unable to send your request. are you connected to the internet?" No other prompt.

:)

JaimeL3, Jul 20, 2020
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jul 20, 2020
  3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

4. Send A Request

Windows 10 family safety is not sending reports, not listing URLs visited in Edge, and not sending me requests for more time.

Windows 10 family safety is not sending reports, not listing URLs visited in Edge, and not sending me requests for more time from my child account.

It used to work fine and I did not change anything.

To solve the issue, I tried to delete the files in the family settings folder per another person's suggestion, but they won't delete because they are "in use by another program."

At wit's end!!!

JacquesJordan, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Send A Request

1. Send A Request - Similar Threads - Send Request

2. 'Malware cmd.exe sending request to 172.111.239.90' keeps getting this notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Malware cmd.exe sending request to 172.111.239.90' keeps getting this notification: from last few days my laptop fans were running at full blast even at idle , so i when i opened task manager its shows ram and cpu being utilised at 100% but within seconds cpu drops to 5% and ram to normal at 40-50% so when this happend i opened task manager and it drops as...
  3. 'Malware cmd.exe sending request to 172.111.239.90' keeps getting this notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Malware cmd.exe sending request to 172.111.239.90' keeps getting this notification: from last few days my laptop fans were running at full blast even at idle , so i when i opened task manager its shows ram and cpu being utilised at 100% but within seconds cpu drops to 5% and ram to normal at 40-50% so when this happend i opened task manager and it drops as...
  4. There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. I am trying to send...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. I am trying to send...: There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. I am trying to send my resume out in an email, and this is what I get. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-email-program-associated-to-perform/149b0b29-2be5-4203-9604-8f99e2e34b95
  5. There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. I am trying to send...

There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. I am trying to send...: There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. I am trying to send my resume out in an email, and this is what I get. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-email-program-associated-to-perform/149b0b29-2be5-4203-9604-8f99e2e34b95
  6. 800705b4 error code in family screen time windows 11 send request not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    800705b4 error code in family screen time windows 11 send request not working: My son was working on a paper and I approved more time but his computer isn’t reading it. It’s not an option to shut it down since he will lose everything. I’m done with this app. Once I get it off, I won’t be turning it back on as we have spent 2 hours on this. The app isn’t...
  7. 800705b4 error code in family screen time windows 11 send request not working

800705b4 error code in family screen time windows 11 send request not working: My son was working on a paper and I approved more time but his computer isn’t reading it. It’s not an option to shut it down since he will lose everything. I’m done with this app. Once I get it off, I won’t be turning it back on as we have spent 2 hours on this. The app isn’t...
  8. When I send request to a contact I do not receive request from so contacts

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I send request to a contact I do not receive request from so contacts: When I send request to some contacts, not all, I do not recieve what was requested<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-request-to-a-contact-i-do-not-receive/55aaa505-0e7d-4474-974f-1f200bd91669
  9. When I send request to a contact I do not recieve request from so contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I send request to a contact I do not recieve request from so contacts: When I send request to some contacts, not all, I do not recieve what was requested https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-request-to-a-contact-i-do-not-recieve/55aaa505-0e7d-4474-974f-1f200bd91669
  10. When I send request to a contact I do not recieve request from so contacts

When I send request to a contact I do not recieve request from so contacts: When I send request to some contacts, not all, I do not recieve what was requested https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-request-to-a-contact-i-do-not-recieve/55aaa505-0e7d-4474-974f-1f200bd91669