Windows 10: Send and receive not working

Discus and support Send and receive not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My send and receive will not work. I keep getting a request to enter my password but have tried all of mine and none will work. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RitaMilne, Aug 27, 2019.

1. RitaMilne Win User

Send and receive not working

My send and receive will not work. I keep getting a request to enter my password but have tried all of mine and none will work. Help

:)

RitaMilne, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Berton Win User

Outlook ceases to send and receive mail the next day

Does your Outlook Version 11 [part of Office 2003] ever send the messages? I've never favored having to click an icon to Send and Receive immediately, just another step in using the program, prefer to have it do the functions when clicking Send for the message.

And it's possible Win10 Version 1803 Build 17134.228 is part of the issue since support for Office 2003 has ended.

I'd try a test where Outlook is closed first before shutting down the computer, after all Outlook won't work when the computer is shut down.

Berton, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Lex Del Win User
    email won't send from Outbox on my nokia

Hi,

To isolate the concern, please answer the following questions:

• Which phone and OS version you're currently using?
    • What is the error code that you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We also suggest you to send us a screenshot of the error code that you've received.

Sincerely.

Lex Del, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Send and receive not working

Can't send or receive with Outlook 17.6525.42210

Hi Syed,

Thank you for the swift response.

• I can send and receive using Outlook.com it's just the app I'm having trouble with.

• No errors or messages appear other than when I try to send an email it just reports Sending and then Still working on it... when I click on the email in the Outbox.

• I just have the outlook.com email account.

Many thanks.

DavidBarrett17, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Send and receive not working

1. Send and receive not working - Similar Threads - Send receive working

2. W10 Mail will not send or receive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Mail will not send or receive: I had a total H/D failure and reinstalled W10 from M/S downloads site. on a new disk Everything went as expected but in the course of setting up the email "Mail" program I do not know what I did but the program will not do any action asked, The program opens but is blank, I...
  3. Outlook send/receive problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook send/receive problem: I am running Office 2016 on my desktop Windows PC. Windows recently upgraded itself to version 2004. Since then I have been having intermittent problems with Outlook. When I boot-up, open Outlook, and do a send/receive, it always works perfectly. After being open for some...
  4. Can't receive or send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't receive or send emails: Ever since an "Update" on August 7, 2020, I cannot receive or send emails on my Windows 10 computer with Windows Live Email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-receive-or-send-emails/b785d8d0-8379-4d7c-908f-4e3b8832b64a
  5. Outlook.com Send and Receive Not Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook.com Send and Receive Not Working: IT does not like my password for my user id. I get do not get incoming emails. Not using outlook thru browser. My mail is using a yahoo account thru Att....
  6. send and receiving issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    send and receiving issue: The email tied to my Microsoft account, that automatically set up, wont send and receive email. However a 2nd email account I added with a gmail address will send and receive. should i delete the original and reload?...
  7. Bluetooth Connected - Sending or Receiving Files not Working ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Connected - Sending or Receiving Files not Working ?: Hi. I'm on Windows 10 version 1909. System and drivers are all updated. My Android phone is paired and connected, but I'm unable to send or receive files. Tried all possible fixes I could find on the internet, but nothing worked. No matter if I try to send or receive a file...
  8. Outlook.com Send and Receive Not Working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Outlook.com Send and Receive Not Working: My outlook.com email account on my laptop will not send or receive email. All attempts to send go to the outbox and sit there indefinitely. Also, the account does not receive incoming mail for about a week now. Further, manual commands to synchronize do not work. Nothing...
  9. Bluetooth Send/Receive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Send/Receive: What happened to the share tab in bluetooth settings so that it sends and receives automatically and not have to do it 1 at a time. 118350
  10. Bluetooth Send/Receive

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Send/Receive: What happened to the share tab in bluetooth settings so that it sends and receives automatically and not have to do it 1 at a time. 118350