Windows 10: Send and receive sms and mms on windows PC from iphone

Discus and support Send and receive sms and mms on windows PC from iphone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all. I did search and was not able to find a solution. I have an Iphone 11 as well as an Iphone 8. I was using a Lumia 1520 until Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kai Ponte, May 20, 2022.

1. Kai Ponte Win User

Send and receive sms and mms on windows PC from iphone

Hi all. I did search and was not able to find a solution. I have an Iphone 11 as well as an Iphone 8. I was using a Lumia 1520 until Microsoft discontinued Windows Mobile. I then moved to Android for awhile and finally Iphone. I have no plans to go back to the Android ecosystem. So, here's my question. For the past year, my work laptop was a MacBook. I was able to seamlessly send and receive SMS and MMS messages on the desktop using the messaging app. I have yet to find something in Windows 10 or 11. Is there a way to seamlessly and wirelessly connect my Iphone to my Windows laptop?

:)

Kai Ponte, May 20, 2022
  2. soq2000 Win User

Send SMS/MMS from a PC

Thank you for the hints.

Concerning your question, I don,t think that the PC suite which is shifted with the phone can send a SMS / MMS.

I would like to add the feature of sending SMS/MMS to my application on PC. With the API of Skype.com , I can do this for SMS but not for MMS.

soq2000, May 20, 2022
  3. Paul Kaap Win User
    Windows phone 8.1 always sends MMS instead of SMS

Hi,

Last weekend I've had a problem with Windows phone

A Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8.1

Instead of normal SMS (short text messages) it is sending MMS always.

It's done like:

Opening the Message App, (+) for a new message,

entering& selecting a name,

entering a few words to send, (sent) to

send the message.

And in the receiver side (old Symbian or a Android and even on an iPhone I think) it is displayed as a MMS (simply another icon in overview, ..) but only with the entered text (on Symbian the system adds the info that the content can be reviewed online,
    as this phone had no internet access).

In the settings I didn't find any settings about it. Furthermore on another windows phone (8.1) the same steps and the same seen settings (maybe something hidden) leads to normal SMS received.

What's wrong ... What can I check?

(it's not my phone, mine works normal with same procedure)

Paul Kaap, May 20, 2022
  4. CJLim Win User

Lumia 800 can't send or receive SMS or MMS

Sending SMS and sending and receiving MMS requires settings but the strange one is not receiving sms. No settings are required for this. No harm asking your network to check settings on your account. Otherwise the only thing you could try is a reset. If
    you do decide to reset, do remember to backup your data beforehand.

CJLim, May 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Send and receive sms and mms on windows PC from iphone - Similar Threads - Send receive sms

2. Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone: Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-send-and-receive-text-from-iphone/3435e3d2-58e8-4695-9645-ac90011efa28
  3. Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone: Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-send-and-receive-text-from-iphone/3435e3d2-58e8-4695-9645-ac90011efa28
  4. Phone Link won't send/receive MMS texts iPhone

Phone Link won't send/receive MMS texts iPhone: I'm using Windows 11 Pro version 21H2 with Phone Link installed version 1.23102.126.0.I've synced Phone Link to my iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 17.2.1.I can send and receive SMS text Messages, but not MMS texts including group messaging and images.How can I send/receive MMS messages...
  5. Phone Link won't send/receive MMS texts iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link won't send/receive MMS texts iPhone: I'm using Windows 11 Pro version 21H2 with Phone Link installed version 1.23102.126.0.I've synced Phone Link to my iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 17.2.1.I can send and receive SMS text Messages, but not MMS texts including group messaging and images.How can I send/receive MMS messages...
  6. Send and receive sms and mms on windows PC from iphone

Send and receive sms and mms on windows PC from iphone: Hi all. I did search and was not able to find a solution. I have an Iphone 11 as well as an Iphone 8. I was using a Lumia 1520 until Microsoft discontinued Windows Mobile. I then moved to Android for awhile and finally Iphone. I have no plans to go back to the Android...
  7. Not receiving sms

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not receiving sms: I am not recieving a microsoft security sms to my device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-sms/d209e2ac-88ce-46b7-b84e-36e9710df7c8
  8. Unknown MAP SMS/MMS solved.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown MAP SMS/MMS solved.: Go to Devices and Printers in Control Panel. Find your mobile device. Right click the icon and choose properties. Select the services tab. Uncheck MAP SMS/MMS. Your device doesn't support it. It will disappear from the Device Manager....
  9. sms/mms driver uncknow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sms/mms driver uncknow: [ATTACH] Come mai in un computer nuovo trovo questo e windows update non riconosce un driver Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smsmms-driver-uncknow/b443675e-d4fb-4d3b-92e7-a37c292ec750
  10. Cortana not sending SMS from my PC

in Cortana
    Cortana not sending SMS from my PC: When I initiate a text from Cortana on my PC (Surface Pro 4), I get the normal message that says, "I'll send that text using your phone. It may take a minute depending on connectivity." However, it stays on that screen and never sends the text. It was working fine a few days...