Windows 10: Send and receive SMS messages without a mobile phone.

Discus and support Send and receive SMS messages without a mobile phone. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Asked on google how to send and receive SMS without a Cell Phone. Got a response "I would be glad to help you. What is your Credit card number. Can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by abroxis, Dec 16, 2020.

1. abroxis Win User

Send and receive SMS messages without a mobile phone.

Asked on google how to send and receive SMS without a Cell Phone.

Got a response "I would be glad to help you. What is your Credit card number.

Can I please learn this with out paying a one time fee of $25.00.

Is there a windows 10 program that emulates a mobile phone allowing easy SMS texting?

I have 100 mbts internet but Cellular is banned for security reasons.

Thanks if you can help me out.

:)

abroxis, Dec 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

To Windows Mobile Insiders: Send SMS with Skype Preview

Source: To Windows Mobile Insiders: Send SMS with Skype Preview - Skype Blogs

See also:

Brink, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    To Windows Mobile Insiders: Send SMS with Skype Preview

Source: To Windows Mobile Insiders: Send SMS with Skype Preview - Skype Blogs

See also:

Brink, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Ian Sal Win User

Can't send/receive text message.

Hi Josh,

We would suggest performing the following:

• Soft resetting the phone by holding the volume down button and power button simultaneously until phone vibrates and shuts off, remove SIM card and insert back before turning it ON.
    • The date and time may be incorrect after restarting your phone. To set the time correctly, go to Settings >
      Time & language > Date & time
    • Check the signal strength on the phone screen, and move to an area with better reception.
    • Send a text message to your own mobile phone number. This will test your sending and receiving capabilities in one go.
    • Check the SMS center number (Messaging > ... > settings >
      SMS center number). If the number is missing or you think it is incorrect, confirm the number with your network operator.
    • If you have Multi-SIM (two SIM cards with the same mobile phone number), note that some text messages can only be received on your assigned primary SIM card.
    If the previous steps do not help, insert a different operator SIM card into your phone to verify that the phone is working properly.

Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Send and receive SMS messages without a mobile phone. - Similar Threads - Send receive SMS

2. Windows Phone link, for Android, can't send SMS messages to phone numbers, unless you save...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Phone link, for Android, can't send SMS messages to phone numbers, unless you save...: I'm wanting to use Phone Link on my computer to text reminder emails to clients. Using Win11, connected to Samsung S21 5G.HOWEVER, in the computer app, when I enter a phone number that isn't saved into my contacts list, it comes up with 'No Results Found' at the top, and the...
  3. Windows Phone link, for Android, can't send SMS messages to phone numbers, unless you save...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Phone link, for Android, can't send SMS messages to phone numbers, unless you save...: I'm wanting to use Phone Link on my computer to text reminder emails to clients. Using Win11, connected to Samsung S21 5G.HOWEVER, in the computer app, when I enter a phone number that isn't saved into my contacts list, it comes up with 'No Results Found' at the top, and the...
  4. Microsoft Phone Link - Always sending SMS with SIM1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Phone Link - Always sending SMS with SIM1: I am using Phone Link PC win11- Phone Android 11 with dual SIMI am using phone link essentially to send SMS, whenever I select sending SMS via SIM 2 or SIM 1 the messages are always sent via SIM 1Is there any solution for this bug?...
  5. Not receiving sms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving sms: I am not recieving a microsoft security sms to my device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-sms/d209e2ac-88ce-46b7-b84e-36e9710df7c8
  6. Not receiving sms

Not receiving sms: I am not recieving a microsoft security sms to my device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-sms/d209e2ac-88ce-46b7-b84e-36e9710df7c8
  7. Not receiving sms

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. your phone app sms messages

your phone app sms messages: I have a samsung galaxy note 8 and I used the Your Phone app on it. Now, my messages on the phone are gone but remain in the app on the PC running windows 10. I may have accidentally deleted them on the phone. If I sync with the Your Phone app, will it restore the messages to...
  9. Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.

Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.: Outlook is not receiving or sending messages. I have tried reinstall etc. but no success. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-is-not-receiving-or-sending-messages/4a430084-9960-4310-bc97-f981fac4e19c
  10. No SMS Banner when My phone app receive SMS

No SMS Banner when My phone app receive SMS: Hello My phone app when i get the SMS is not post Banner with notification on WINDOWS sms is show in app without any problem Another phone notification show without any problem on windows. Only SMS when arrive show in app without any notification. All notification are...