Windows 10: Send-as and Send-on-behalf of for groups in Outlook

Discus and support Send-as and Send-on-behalf of for groups in Outlook in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we are excited to announce the ‘Send-as’ and Send-on-behalf of feature for groups in Outlook, which brings you one step closer to turning your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Send-as and Send-on-behalf of for groups in Outlook

Source: Send-as and Send-on-behalf of for groups in Outlook – You Had Me At EHLO…

:)

Brink, Jan 23, 2017
  2. Daveinfla Win User

Outllook Mobile Send on Behalf?

Does Outlook Mobile under Windows Mobile 6 support sending on behalf of someone else?

I have my main Exchange account configured on my Moto Q 9H but I have a need to send e-mail from another exchange account on my phone. Has anyone figured out how to do this?

Natively or with 3 party software?

Thanks,

Dave

Daveinfla, Jan 23, 2017
  3. Outllook Mobile Send on Behalf?

This feature is not supported.

Linley Meslier, Jan 23, 2017
Thema:

Send-as and Send-on-behalf of for groups in Outlook

1. Send-as and Send-on-behalf of for groups in Outlook - Similar Threads - Send Send behalf

2. Outlook send/receive problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook send/receive problem: I am running Office 2016 on my desktop Windows PC. Windows recently upgraded itself to version 2004. Since then I have been having intermittent problems with Outlook. When I boot-up, open Outlook, and do a send/receive, it always works perfectly. After being open for some...
  3. SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK: OK how do I get Windows10 to let me send emails through outlook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  4. Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.: Outlook is not receiving or sending messages. I have tried reinstall etc. but no success. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-is-not-receiving-or-sending-messages/4a430084-9960-4310-bc97-f981fac4e19c
  5. Outlook Email Sending on WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Email Sending on WiFi: There's an issue sending email while on WiFi from Outlook Pro Plus 2016. If I am plugged into the network it works GREAT. As soon as I unplug network and go into WiFi connection, Outlook generates the following error: Sending reported error (0x800CCC0F): 'The connection...
  6. Sending emails to a group

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending emails to a group: I cannot figure out how to send emails to a group. Right now I need to indicate each recipient one by one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails-to-a-group/8401bd63-7d4f-463b-9c70-bd019be7eb42
  7. outlook - trouble sending an email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook - trouble sending an email: Several times recently after composing an email and attaching several attachments, I received this message: "The operation failed. The messaging interfaces have returned an unknown error. If the message persists, restart Outlook". I have an email I am trying to send right...
  8. Sending emails via Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Sending emails via Outlook: Outlook appeared at first to be working perfectly until I tried to send an email. It will not leave the outbox and I get the following message. Sending' reported error (0x800CCC13) : 'Cannot connect to the network. Verify your network connection or modem.' All tests work...
  9. Outlook Cannot Send Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Cannot Send Mail: I did the windows 10 upgrade yesterday and since then my Outlook 2010 cannot send mail. It receives mail as it should without any issues. I have multiple emails accounts with different vendors and it is doing the same on all of them so I have ruled out it being a hosting...
  10. Get Rid of Outlook "on behalf of" When Sending Messages

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Get Rid of Outlook "on behalf of" When Sending Messages: Here's some info: I use Outlook.com as my email provider. I have a web address - L: me@myaddress.com When someone sends an email to L: me@myaddress.com, the website automatically forwards it to the L: me@outlook.com address. I have added the address in Outlook.com as...