Windows 10: Send audio to 2 audio devices

Discus and support Send audio to 2 audio devices in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there!I want to send the audio that goes to my oculus Oculus virtual headset device to also play on the laptop speakers. I searched and found that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andres FelipeAyala, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Send audio to 2 audio devices

Hi there!I want to send the audio that goes to my oculus Oculus virtual headset device to also play on the laptop speakers. I searched and found that you can do that by using stereo mix on the control panel, but it didnt appear even after enabling "view unnabled devices". Digging more around, I found out that the control mix was only for realtek chipset soundcards, but to my surprise, my laptop doesnt have realtek, instead it uses this thing:Instead of realtek, "C-Media audio" only has the capability to develop noise cancellation and change only 1 device per input and output. Any idea of how

:)

Andres FelipeAyala, Mar 20, 2023

2. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Mar 20, 2023
  3. Audio device

Hi Rajamannar,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to the audio and display driver is out dated. Let’s try simple troubleshooting methods and check if it helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods information provided.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps:

Method 2.

I recommend you to update the audio driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Audio input and output and right click on it and
      update the driver.
    • For the video issues try the below method.
    Method 3.

Also I suggest you to update the display driver and let us know the status.

• Press Windows Key + R and type
      devmgmt.msc in the box and hit Enter.

• Locate and Expand the Display Adapter driver.

• Right Click on the Display Device.

• Click on update.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 20, 2023
  4. Jessen P Win User

Send audio to 2 audio devices

Problem with audio devices

Hi Marcello,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue resolved.

If you're connecting to an audio device using USB or HDMI, you might need to set that device as the default.

Open Start, enter Sound, select it from the list of results, and then, on the
    Playback tab, select a device, then Set Default.

I would also suggest you to turn off Audio enhancements.

• Go to Start, enter Sound, and select Sound Control Panel
      from the list of results.

• On the Playback tab, right-click (or tap and hold) the
      Default Device and select Properties.

• On the Enhancements tab, select the Disable all enhancements
      check box and try to play your audio device.

• If that doesn't work, select Cancel and, on the Playback
      tab, select another default device (if you have one), select the Disable all enhancements check box, and try to play audio again. Do this for each default device.
    Please revert if you face any issues with Audio.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

Send audio to 2 audio devices

1. Send audio to 2 audio devices - Similar Threads - Send audio audio

2. Can W11 send audio to two devices simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can W11 send audio to two devices simultaneously?: Thanks for taking my question. Can W11 send audio to two devices simultaneously? I have a USB digital mixer with 3 mics and I need the audio output to go to Zoom and to my venues speakers. Is this possible in Windows and if so then what property settings need to be...
  3. Can W11 send audio to two devices simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can W11 send audio to two devices simultaneously?: Thanks for taking my question. Can W11 send audio to two devices simultaneously? I have a USB digital mixer with 3 mics and I need the audio output to go to Zoom and to my venues speakers. Is this possible in Windows and if so then what property settings need to be...
  4. Send audio to 2 audio devices

Send audio to 2 audio devices: Hi there!I want to send the audio that goes to my oculus Oculus virtual headset device to also play on the laptop speakers. I searched and found that you can do that by using stereo mix on the control panel, but it didnt appear even after enabling "view unnabled devices"....
  5. 2 high definition audio device not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 high definition audio device not working: 2 high definition audio device not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-high-definition-audio-device-not-working/c27ffd1c-5243-4553-871c-ce75cdd61f77
  6. 2 high definition audio device not working

2 high definition audio device not working: 2 high definition audio device not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-high-definition-audio-device-not-working/c27ffd1c-5243-4553-871c-ce75cdd61f77
  7. No Audio Audio Device Installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio Audio Device Installed: HP ZBook Studio G3 running W10 21H1 (OS Build 19043.964). I have run the troubleshooters, updated / reinstalled the drivers and uninstalled / deleted the drivers then re-install. In BIOS, I run the Audio Test and I can hear the beep test sound. Device Mgr is clean, but none...
  8. Playing Audio through 2 devices at once?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Playing Audio through 2 devices at once?: Hi peeps, ive upgraded my headset recently and now i face this issue: before i was using a Sennheiser USB Dongle for sound (3,5mm audio out, 3,5mm mic in), then i split the audio out with a 3,5mm splitter to have playback both on my headset and on my stereo system, which...
  9. Send sound to different audio devices in Window 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Send sound to different audio devices in Window 10: I have multiple audio devices so I want app or programs to send sound to different devices. for example, I want sound from game program send to my bluetooth speaker/handset but the youtube playing send to the window pc internal speaker. Any way easy to do that? I ask this...
  10. Send sound to different audio devices in Window 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Send sound to different audio devices in Window 10: I have multiple audio devices so I want app or programs to send sound to different devices. for example, I want sound from game program send to my bluetooth speaker/handset but the youtube playing send to the window pc internal speaker. Any way easy to do that? I ask this...