Windows 10: send doesn't work on outlook express

Discus and support send doesn't work on outlook express in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when sending an email from outlook express all indications are that the message is sent. The message is never received to the addressee. My sent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ConnellBoyle, Mar 18, 2019.

1. send doesn't work on outlook express

when sending an email from outlook express all indications are that the message is sent. The message is never received to the addressee. My sent fodder does not get updated and there is no record of the sent message.

:)

ConnellBoyle, Mar 18, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Outlook express question

Hi again

So, a tricky question.. I have an e-mail account (from ISP) and I can´t find the papers with password etc. I do however have the "username" (letters & numbers as usual from Comhem), I was going to call them..but at this time they are closed.

Is there anyway I can retrieve it (it must be stored somehow) from the HDD before I format? I did manage to copy the entire adress list and send it to an USB memory.

My guess it can´t be done. And one more thing, I can´t use the internet on that system (it´s in "failsafe" mode) and the internet doesn´t work on it anyway...

Thankful for any replies given...

EDIT: I did however manage to "export" the account (.iaf file). Perhaps that´s all I need to do?

TechnicalFreak, Mar 18, 2019
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

send doesn't work on outlook express

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

send doesn't work on outlook express

1. send doesn't work on outlook express - Similar Threads - send doesn't outlook

2. gmail wont work with outlook express 6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gmail wont work with outlook express 6: so, ive been trying to get gmail to work with outlook express 6, but when i try to send a message im using pop servers, it just asks for authentication forever! ive looked at other questions and one of them said to not use spa, it resolved something but it brought up this......
  3. Outlook Express email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Express email: I have been using Outlook Express email since last January. I am not receiving my email since yesterday. I get a window about 4" long and 3" high. It has 3 entry items. The first is: Server: smtp.comcast.net The second tells me to insert my email address. I do that. It is...
  4. outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox: outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-express-unable-to-send-emails-they-get/810eabef-6a45-4f49-975f-845ecc1f9132
  5. Outlook Express email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Express email: My outlook express email closes automatically within a few seconds of being open. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-express-email/60c55526-81eb-4369-ae2d-f33a0e48488e
  6. Outlook express account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook express account: How do I set up my Outlook Express account in order to retrieve all my old emails and receive new ones now that I have reformatted my hard disc and reinstalled Windows 10?...
  7. Sending Emails in outlook express microsoft office professional 10 office

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sending Emails in outlook express microsoft office professional 10 office: When sending emails using Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (Microsoft Outlook) , they are received at the other end with Unknown Unknown followed by our email address. This happens on any account we are sending from. How can we change this?...
  8. OUTLOOK EXPRESS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OUTLOOK EXPRESS: Bought new computer today..son set up for me....cannot receive any emails on outlook....could send earlier but not receive....HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-express/84e0cf2f-7ca7-4b2c-832c-6a1d8db1dc9f
  9. Outlook Express

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Express: How do I get latest version of Outlook Express downloaded to this CPU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-express/2c9d440f-c536-4ab8-972b-135a2e44857d
  10. Outlook Express issue

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Express issue: Hi all. Please help me to solve my problem with Outlook Express. When I try to open dbx file format in outlook express I receive the following error message: An unknow error has occurred...Account: 'mail.q.com', Server. Any advice how to repair outlook express? Hopefully...