Windows 10: Send email from Wordpad

Discus and support Send email from Wordpad in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've got windows ten and would love to know if anyone can help me. I want to be able to send a doc. from wordpad via email from the program but it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DerekMoore2, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Send email from Wordpad

I've got windows ten and would love to know if anyone can help me. I want to be able to send a doc. from wordpad via email from the program but it's saying I do not have a mail set up can anyone please help me

:)

DerekMoore2, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Jose Est Win User

Email program for sending docs. in Wordpad

Hi Zoltan,

After creating an email account, we need to set up your email in Mail for Windows 10.

Refer to this article for instructions
    on how to add a new email account.

After setting up your email, the next step is to set your default email client on Windows 10 to allow WordPad use the
    Send in email feature. To this, follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Click System then Default apps.
    • Under Default apps, look for the Email header and click
      Choose a default.
      Send email from Wordpad 997cab55-2e3f-41b6-b5ee-3eab83d08927.jpg
    • Select Mail as the default.
    • Close the Window.

After successfully following the steps, you will be able to use the Send in email feature in WordPad.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Jose Est, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Error: There is not an email associated, while sending emails from WordPad

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Are you using Outlook.com/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail/ Mail client version of Outlook to send Emails?
    • Is this issue specific only with the WordPad?

This issue might happens when there is no particular application/ program to send an email.

I suggest you to Set Mail App as you default program as it is in-built on the operating system and check if it helps.
    Follow the steps give below to set Mail App as you default program.
    • Press Windows Key + X key.
    • Select Control Panel. Click on Default Programs.
    • Click on Set your default programs.
    • Click on the Mail app from the list on the left hand side.
    • Click on Set this program as default.
    • Click on OK.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Send email from Wordpad

Error: There is not an email associated, while sending emails from WordPad

Every time I try to send an email from Wordpad, I get this particular message: " There is not an email associated

Original title: Email from Wordpad (Windows 10)

jimmymcgeeYI, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

Send email from Wordpad

1. Send email from Wordpad - Similar Threads - Send email Wordpad

2. how to send an email from word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to send an email from word: how to send an email from word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-send-an-email-from-word/e8c3c897-12d5-4c0c-b08b-99ba2f3557e2
  3. Unable to Send Email from Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Send Email from Mail: This might seem like a dumb question but, I'm trying to send an email using the mail app.When I clicked 'Send' it put the email in the 'Outbox' and I find no way to send it from there.I get no error message... nothing.Any ideas,James...
  4. Unable to Send Email from Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Send Email from Mail: This might seem like a dumb question but, I'm trying to send an email using the mail app.When I clicked 'Send' it put the email in the 'Outbox' and I find no way to send it from there.I get no error message... nothing.Any ideas,James...
  5. Blue box to send emails from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue box to send emails from: Sometimes when I want to send an email from a site a blue window with an envelope in the middle comes up and asks which email I want to send from. There are no email accounts listed so I can't choose one or send an email. What is this blue box and how do I get email accounts...
  6. Blue box to send emails from

Blue box to send emails from: Sometimes when I want to send an email from a site a blue window with an envelope in the middle comes up and asks which email I want to send from. There are no email accounts listed so I can't choose one or send an email. What is this blue box and how do I get email accounts...
  7. Problem with sending email from yesterday

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with sending email from yesterday: I can receive emails but cant send them since yesterday. They show up in my sent box but never get to recipient. They are not in my outbox. Checked settings pop and smpt and they are fine. any ideas?...
  8. Email association to Wordpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email association to Wordpad: ERROR MESSAGE: There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel How do I "associate" my Windows Mail app with the Wordpad app...
  9. Sending email from hyperlink

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending email from hyperlink: I'm running Windows 10, office 365. When I click on a hyperlink either from my Outlook account or from a website link a blue box comes up with an envelope icon asking which account I want to send from. The only option is cancel. The only way I can send is to copy and paste...
  10. sending an email from notepad

sending an email from notepad: Hello, i have some information saved on notepad and I would like to email the info on the notepad to someone how can i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/sending-an-email-from-notepad/9c1268c1-4b0e-4908-b87e-971d6aa67090

Users found this page by searching for:

1. email from wordpad

2. email.send faliure on wordpad?

3. sende mail wordpad

4. help with wordpad in windows 10 send email,
  5. send mail failed from wordpad,
  6. connecting email to wordpad,
  7. wordpad email windows 10,
  8. how to send e mail from wordpad,
  9. add email to wordpad,
  10. word pad send mail failed to send message,
  11. how to send email from wordpad windows 10 ,