Windows 10: Send error

Discus and support Send error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is my mailing list too big? Got this message" We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PhyllisSchutz, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Send error

Is my mailing list too big? Got this message"

We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large.

:)

PhyllisSchutz, Nov 29, 2019
  2. Lex Del Win User

email won't send from Outbox on my nokia

Hi,

To isolate the concern, please answer the following questions:

• Which phone and OS version you're currently using?
    • What is the error code that you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We also suggest you to send us a screenshot of the error code that you've received.

Sincerely.

Lex Del, Nov 29, 2019
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Nov 29, 2019
  4. 56Kruiser Win User

Send error

Laptop updated to 1809. Can't get WOL to send out...

Not sure the topic is exactly accurate. Here's the story:

• Have been successful sending WOL to 2 other PCs in the house
    • Had problems with laptop and sent to HP. They upgraded it to 1809
    • Now when I send WOL packets the other PCs will not wake up

Given that it was working fine on those PCs before, and the noted changes are to the PC sending the packet, I'm assuming that my sending PC needs something configured.

My searches on WOL only find stuff about setting it up on the remote PC so it will wake up.

Any suggestions about why my sending PC is not sending?

56Kruiser, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Send error

1. Send error - Similar Threads - Send error

2. Dllhost keeps sending me error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dllhost keeps sending me error messages: Hello,I get an error message every 5 minutes saying "Windows can't find 'some chinese stuff'. Make sure you entered the correct name, then try again." This makes me quit some apps/games, I found out it comes from a file named Dllhost.exe or Com Surrogate.exe. I haven't found...
  3. Dllhost keeps sending me error messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dllhost keeps sending me error messages: Hello,I get an error message every 5 minutes saying "Windows can't find 'some chinese stuff'. Make sure you entered the correct name, then try again." This makes me quit some apps/games, I found out it comes from a file named Dllhost.exe or Com Surrogate.exe. I haven't found...
  4. customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I...: customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-get-550-error-message-when-they-try-to/d3cd0316-ca3e-40e5-88fa-60d6f9dfd1b2
  5. customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I...

customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I...: customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-get-550-error-message-when-they-try-to/d3cd0316-ca3e-40e5-88fa-60d6f9dfd1b2
  6. Error: we cannot send a text message to this number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: we cannot send a text message to this number: My other account with the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was blocked. When I tried to unblock it and changed the password, I received an error saying, "We cannot send a text message to this number." What can I do to resolve this issue? I purchased Windows...
  7. Error: we cannot send a text message to this number

Error: we cannot send a text message to this number: My other account with the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was blocked. When I tried to unblock it and changed the password, I received an error saying, "We cannot send a text message to this number." What can I do to resolve this issue? I purchased Windows...
  8. 800705b4 error code in family screen time windows 11 send request not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    800705b4 error code in family screen time windows 11 send request not working: My son was working on a paper and I approved more time but his computer isn’t reading it. It’s not an option to shut it down since he will lose everything. I’m done with this app. Once I get it off, I won’t be turning it back on as we have spent 2 hours on this. The app isn’t...
  9. 800705b4 error code in family screen time windows 11 send request not working

800705b4 error code in family screen time windows 11 send request not working: My son was working on a paper and I approved more time but his computer isn’t reading it. It’s not an option to shut it down since he will lose everything. I’m done with this app. Once I get it off, I won’t be turning it back on as we have spent 2 hours on this. The app isn’t...
  10. WHY DOES WINDOWS LIVE MAIL RECIEVE MAIL BUT CANNOT SEND MAIL. I Get error 550. I have not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY DOES WINDOWS LIVE MAIL RECIEVE MAIL BUT CANNOT SEND MAIL. I Get error 550. I have not...: WHY DOES WINDOWS LIVE MAIL RECIEVE MAIL BUT CANNOT SEND MAIL. I Get error 550. I have not used this PC for several weeks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-live-mail-recieve-mail-but-cannot/2de11d6a-87cb-4d24-9a3a-dd786c5e11fc